Most provocative girl gets the hardest torture

Go to CruxDreams.com
Not sure why, but this girl is really calling to me that she needs some serious punishment.

I think suspended spread eagle in the sun (3 hours front and 3 hours back), followed by a whipping (50 front and 50 back) would work quite well for her.
1678420328744.png

Not sure why, but this girl is really calling to me that she needs some serious punishment.

I think suspended spread eagle in the sun (3 hours front and 3 hours back), followed by a whipping (50 front and 50 back) would work quite well for her.
View attachment 1284021
I hate this on as well. Because of her butt. I think she needs hours of butt paddling, caning and pinching with pliers. And a few men should hit her and slap her in her proud face!

I hope not.
Right, they need their big tits to suffer tit torture every single day till the rest of their life. Once we get them and have them in the dungeon. No single day without punishment of the tits!
Till the tits are so sore and sensitive that only one touch of a fingertip bring them in screaming agony.

I forgot to post this one. She has one of the most provocative tits i ever saw. And she knows... Such a bitch.
I think a nice little punishment for her would to be tied standing spread eagle...and I would soak a kitchen towel a little bit...and snap the towel on those tits and her fine ass.

They are all guilty of breasting boobily and are sentenced to my face, which they must sit on, until the little death.
adeline-luster-met-art-6-682x1024.jpg
This one is also guilty of aggravated ponytailage, and should be sent to my hair-pulling facility for a sharp tug :enamorado:

This one is also guilty of aggravated ponytailage, and should be sent to my hair-pulling facility for a sharp tug :enamorado:
Yes pulling her pupic hair, single hair by hair with pliers. Pulling, hold for a couple of seconds, then pull out. Oh, and sometimes the precis sharp pliers match the labia... by mistake...

I have to say now that she would be the first in my torture chamber. Her butt and face is a big problem. I will start with boxing in her face....

Attachments

• adeline-tie-dye-met-art-8-682x1024.jpg
    adeline-tie-dye-met-art-8-682x1024.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 634
  • adeline-emeralds-met-art-4-683x1024.jpg
    adeline-emeralds-met-art-4-683x1024.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 652
I have to say now that she would be the first in my torture chamber. Her butt and face is a big problem. I will start with boxing in her face....
Weren't you listening? She needs to show up to Monty's first for the ponytail pulling! :p

Yes pulling her pupic hair, single hair by hair with pliers. Pulling, hold for a couple of seconds, then pull out. Oh, and sometimes the precis sharp pliers match the labia... by mistake...

Yes of course... by 'mistake'. :devil:

I want to punish the second beauty. Mary Moody.
She is young and active in the virtual world. I like her big ass.
A split screen: each of her followers should see her face and ass while she is being paddled. Very long and really hard.
Everyone should see her perfect face smeared with tears and her ass turning red, purple and blue. I want to destroy this perfect staging. Her followers should experience a swollen ass and a face distorted by pain.

The show is over: a star will learn to be subject to normal men.

I want to punish the second beauty. Mary Moody.
She is young and active in the virtual world. I like her big ass.
A split screen: each of her followers should see her face and ass while she is being paddled. Very long and really hard.
Everyone should see her perfect face smeared with tears and her ass turning red, purple and blue. I want to destroy this perfect staging. Her followers should experience a swollen ass and a face distorted by pain.

The show is over: a star will learn to be subject to normal men.
That's an interesting perspective. Do you like crux as well?

Back
Top Bottom