Most provocative girl gets the hardest torture

Go to CruxDreams.com
Wow - such a cute whore! Is this a model and can I search for her by name on the web for more pictures?
These boobs are gorgeous and so big. It would be a dream to torment this melons. Something different every day.
I would start with two boards and press these tits between them very hard. They must turn blue. What quilts out is embellished with a cigarette. The girl will like it very much.

She's just an Amateur. Pressed tits afterwards paddled and caned. But i would go slowly on her, since she's very cute and soft. We have to make sure that she will survive a few weeks of torture. And we have to go on with her cunt and butt and beat her face. Not to forget to gang rape her for hours every day.... After 4 weeks her bodx should be one complete red, black and blue bruise and she should bleeding out of all of her holes.

First day for her, first treatment (in my opinion):

One of us reads the rules, one of us mercilessly swings the stick as hard as he can.

A minute or two should be enough.

Her ass would be gone and she will serve and please us with tears because she has learned:

Rule number 1: Daily rule reading with the stick.
The intensity is variable and depends on their behavior.

Rule number 2: satisfy and indulge the tormentors.

Rule number 3: whining and begging for mercy is expressly desired and allowed.

Rule number 4: No matter how strong the pain is anywhere, she has to move and show herself like a seductive slut for amusement.

Look at Demi Moore here. Her provocative and proud look and her pose with her open legs. This is to make men horny and torture them with her beauty. She has to suffer the hardest punishment for this. Especially her fucking hairy stinky cunt.

Attachments

• demi-moore-hairy-bush-pussy-is-rather-scary-0324-2.jpg
    demi-moore-hairy-bush-pussy-is-rather-scary-0324-2.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 584
I can't believe how much hair there is between her legs!

I would tie her so that she is straddled over a flame. She must dare to get close to the fire until every hair is burned.
The cane will drive her.
Burnt cunt vs shredded ass...the choice is hers.

And here she is: Mary Moody...

drawn. I still need a lot of practice. I could do that better years ago.

I hope that you can still see that her breasts are in trouble.

We've been training together for months. The press is tightened and her cunt serves as an ashtray.

How saggier her tits get, the less arrogant Marry is!

Attachments

• IMG_20230504_212608-01.jpeg
    IMG_20230504_212608-01.jpeg
    370.1 KB · Views: 476
Another bitch. She looks so provocative and proud. What would you do to her?

Attachments

• FOTO_20230801_190322.jpg
    FOTO_20230801_190322.jpg
    259.8 KB · Views: 362
I would like to discuss wich one of the following girls are the most provocative and why.
And what torture should she suffer to pay for her provocative beauty:
Clearly number one, because she does not shave but spreads leg to show unclean pussy anyway. And actually she looks like a female, young and thin version of it, of a female I actually sued, no joke, for document forgery. Well, I fear the state attorney did not suggest for a crucifixion, but a for a fine. So it is reasonable of me to demand a resignation of the state attorney (also no joke). But well due to other reasons, but we came close! Damned very close!

And what about this one? Look at her big tits and pathetic face....

Phew, what incredible Instagram udders she has!

Let's scratch her image!

How many meters would be enough for nice scratches:
That bitch being dragged across the road lying on those airbags?

100?

I would like to discuss wich one of the following girls are the most provocative and why.

View attachment 1283963 View attachment 1283965 View attachment 1283966 View attachment 1283967 View attachment 1283968
Now i have a new challenge for these girls and like to know your thoughts:

I wonder which girl of them is the most emotional and sensitive. Which one will give up first and which one will last the longest before it breaks?
Let's say there is an unlimited number of BBC who fuck them in most painful way deep till the cervix for hours.

And, technically after what time of pain fuck without break they will die from simply pain fuck? One after another. In what order and which time. I know it's possible to fuck a girl dead. But how and how long will it take?

To be honest: All these girls are too fat in my eyes. They have boobs like cows. So I never would be unterested in such a slave. Make them work hard but dont show them to your guests.

To be honest: All these girls are too fat in my eyes. They have boobs like cows. So I never would be unterested in such a slave. Make them work hard but dont show them to your guests.
Thats your whole comment? They are not fat, they are cute and simply have big boobs. Fat is a complete different thing.

But i agree that our ideal girl is day by day more away from reality because of all the AI, Photoshop and Insta girls with fantasy shaped bodies....

It's a pity that you not contribute because of that.

Now i have a new challenge for these girls and like to know your thoughts:

I wonder which girl of them is the most emotional and sensitive. Which one will give up first and which one will last the longest before it breaks?
Let's say there is an unlimited number of BBC who fuck them in most painful way deep till the cervix for hours.

And, technically after what time of pain fuck without break they will die from simply pain fuck? One after another. In what order and which time. I know it's possible to fuck a girl dead. But how and how long will it take?
So here comes my opinion:

Number 4 will given up first after crying and a few times fainting with bleeding pussy. Then number 5.
Then number 1 after playing stoic strong she give up from one minute to another. Number 3 takes more time to break, additionally to the cervix deep fucking we tell her how long and brutal the pain fuck torture will go on and that breaks her.
Finally number 2. She will not die from fucking so we have to beat and kick her pussy before so that it is already bleeding before the first BBC is entering her Cervix. She needs some extra hours of cervix fucking before she give up.

The second girl, that lovely plump bottom is just asking to be given a good hard thrashing.
If you like her...., look in her eyes... I don't know when i would get enough to beat and torture her but it would take weeks of daily torture. She's so provocative.

Attachments

• mary-moody-the-sessions-babes-9-683x1024.jpg
    mary-moody-the-sessions-babes-9-683x1024.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 195
  • mary-moody-blue-lingerie-nudes-9-683x1024.jpg
    mary-moody-blue-lingerie-nudes-9-683x1024.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 231
Hello to everyone! Am I provocative enough and if yes for what types of torture and for how much of them? All tortures welcome!!!

Attachments

• IMG-c7161b8b31b9c48dad279773313c9396-V.jpg
    IMG-c7161b8b31b9c48dad279773313c9396-V.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 145
  • IMG-9912eeac08c4c5a54acbae082e36cc1d-V.jpg
    IMG-9912eeac08c4c5a54acbae082e36cc1d-V.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG-71527075dfc1352e585ac44c089f1597-V.jpg
    IMG-71527075dfc1352e585ac44c089f1597-V.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG-e41bd6299fdc73bbdbce1279c033c706-V.jpg
    IMG-e41bd6299fdc73bbdbce1279c033c706-V.jpg
    188.2 KB · Views: 171
Look at Demi Moore here. Her provocative and proud look and her pose with her open legs. This is to make men horny and torture them with her beauty. She has to suffer the hardest punishment for this. Especially her fucking hairy stinky cunt.
Not seen that shot for years and years. A bush to due for

Hello to everyone! Am I provocative enough and if yes for what types of torture and for how much of them? All tortures welcome!!!
Yes, you're provocative enough for me.
Especially those soft breasts!

They should be tortured, their delicate beauty must be punished.
These tits must be locked in an extremely tight steel cage.
They should be pressed vertically away from the body until they glow a marvellous purple.
Now they could beaten until they are flat, with a paddle or cane, or simply burn them all the night again and again with cigarettes.

The first idea would be very mean.
But maybe it has to be?

View attachment 1283963 View attachment 1283965 View attachment 1283966 View attachment 1283967 View attachment 1283968
At the beginning of their torture I would inform each of them that they are to be debreasted; but that their debreasting lies still a long time in the future, and they will be grateful and relieved when it comes.

Back
Top Bottom