Most provocative girl gets the hardest torture

Go to CruxDreams.com
I forgot to post this one. She has one of the most provocative tits i ever saw. And she knows... Such a bitch.
I will offer up Mila Azul. Very innocent and nice girl, it seems. But I'm sure we can drum up some false charges that will get her stripped in the court room and sentenced to a proper public breast whipping.

mp5stab: Nailing is so final.

Training for months to make the breasts longer and more saggy, I like that more for Marry.

I will teach her to have an ugly body. And that will hurt.

And if she doesn't work with intensive, she threatens to be crucified.

Attachments

• E55IYZEUcAEBbpW.jpg_large.jpg
    E55IYZEUcAEBbpW.jpg_large.jpg
    320.2 KB · Views: 578
  • 880_402320920.jpg
    880_402320920.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 502
Rain DeGray fits the OP category very well. Of course, we could start a completely new thread just for images of Rain DeGray being tortured. It has been her particular forte.

Attachments

• 846497-rain-degrey-s-tied-titties_296x1000.webp
    292.7 KB · Views: 152
I want to punish the second beauty. Mary Moody.
She is young and active in the virtual world. I like her big ass.
A split screen: each of her followers should see her face and ass while she is being paddled. Very long and really hard.
Everyone should see her perfect face smeared with tears and her ass turning red, purple and blue. I want to destroy this perfect staging. Her followers should experience a swollen ass and a face distorted by pain.

The show is over: a star will learn to be subject to normal men.

Another provocative picture of her. Enough is enough! We got them in a bar in Los Angeles. Nearby put in a soundproof basement. There we beat them every day about 4h. Here are the pictures from the 2 day. Besides paddling we decided to go caning after all. She fainted 3 times today. We injected her with adrenaline and then we continued. Tomorrow we will hit her in the face for 2 hours and then kick her in the cunt for 2 hours.

Attachments

• mary-moody-blue-lingerie-nudes-9.jpg
    mary-moody-blue-lingerie-nudes-9.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 584
  • IMG_20230313_204537091k.jpg
    IMG_20230313_204537091k.jpg
    379.7 KB · Views: 493
  • IMG_20230313_204455298k.jpg
    IMG_20230313_204455298k.jpg
    294 KB · Views: 554
Another provocative picture of her. Enough is enough! We got them in a bar in Los Angeles. Nearby put in a soundproof basement. There we beat them every day about 4h. Here are the pictures from the 2 day. Besides paddling we decided to go caning after all. She fainted 3 times today. We injected her with adrenaline and then we continued. Tomorrow we will hit her in the face for 2 hours and then kick her in the cunt for 2 hours.
This is what her ass should look like in picture two.

Cane is also very good.
Marry's ass needs to be twisted in style.

Because her TikTok videos where she shakes her ass are stupid and boring.

Let's bring color into play and teach their culture.
I'm sure she will dance for us...

Huuuh, you stinky cunt thinking that we will tolerate these fucking provocative much too large tits? No, we will not! We will torture you to death you bitch....

I would like to see her or similar girls in a good tit slapping video. I don't mean a few slaps, i mean slapping long and hard.
Any ideas where i can find such videos specialized and focused on tit beating?

Wow - such a cute whore! Is this a model and can I search for her by name on the web for more pictures?
These boobs are gorgeous and so big. It would be a dream to torment this melons. Something different every day.
I would start with two boards and press these tits between them very hard. They must turn blue. What quilts out is embellished with a cigarette. The girl will like it very much.

Attachments

• https___ep6.xhcdn.com_000_147_616_327_1000.jpg
    https___ep6.xhcdn.com_000_147_616_327_1000.jpg
    182.4 KB · Views: 373
Back
Top Bottom