My drawings

Go to CruxDreams.com
“you seem to like to suffer…we'll make you suffer a lot, little whore”
What an ungrateful whore! The lovely torturer lady generously patting her cunt and the stupid slut just crying and begging. Nothing is good enough for these squeezed titted bitches.

She said “you will beg me to kill you, traitorous bitch, but I won't...
you must suffer endlessly”

The female torturers will tear her apart to death, with no mercy for her flesh and womanhood...
she was convicted…
NO MERCY FOR HER!

Attachments

• IMG_6187.jpeg
    IMG_6187.jpeg
    595.9 KB · Views: 491

The female torturers will tear her apart to death, with no mercy for her flesh and womanhood...
she was convicted…
NO MERCY FOR HER!
No mercy indeed! She looks so sad! Tears, snot and drool... such big eyes... she knows she won't die easy... poor thing... she deserves this more than anybody!
...all the bones of the body of heretic were broken with blows of an iron club and she was burned with red-hot irons, while her sex was invaded by the vaginal pear...
a very long and atrocious death
Make her regret she wad ever born! The blisters on her tits, the broken bones, the punctured thighs, the pear in her cunt... show her the hell what waits her after her soon but not too soon coming death!

she was convicted…
NO MERCY FOR HER!
...all the bones of the body of heretic were broken with blows of an iron club and she was burned with red-hot irons, while her sex was invaded by the vaginal pear...
a very long and atrocious death
Damn, I do love these. No messing around with half measures.

Females make the best torturers..... and victims. :devil2:

very true: my female torturers are brutal and diabolical, and they love to offend and mock their poor female victims while they torture them atrociously
And they aren't adverse to causing severe damage short of mutilation (which isn't my cup of tea).

…she's ready: stick the nails in her pussy now…
…later we'll make the nails red hot!!
Sooo many nails and a shapely mallet... wonder if she counts the nails or stare at the tool, either way her concerns are justified!

The beginning of the torture.

She was alone, naked and chained in the center of the torture room...

she was dressed only in her own terror (and soon in her own blood)...

She waited, crying in silence, for the arrival of the executioners who would torture her flesh…

…to death...

Attachments

• IMG_6216.jpeg
    IMG_6216.jpeg
    489.4 KB · Views: 436
The beginning of the torture.

She was alone, naked and chained in the center of the torture room...

she was dressed only in her own terror (and soon in her own blood)...

She waited, crying in silence, for the arrival of the executioners who would torture her flesh…

…to death...
Those sweet moments of terror filled anticipation... with all the tools around on display. The heat of the brazier in the otherwise chilling cold chamber... what thoughts could run though her mind??

Those sweet moments of terror filled anticipation... with all the tools around on display. The heat of the brazier in the otherwise chilling cold chamber... what thoughts could run though her mind??
Terrified she thought: “NO NO NO I don't want to suffer… My God what will they do to me?!? …I'm scared.. I'm so scared… I want to die quickly… please don't hurt me…”

Back
Top Bottom