My drawings

Go to CruxDreams.com
For a pretty woman losing her beauty must be one of the most extreme mental torture one can imagine, not to mention physical pain she suffers by the rough but effective methods they use on her! Ears gone, nose deforming nicely... Just make sure to show herself in a mirror from time to time...
exact… they will leave her time to appreciate the pain and humiliation and then they will cut off her head (but before killing her they will also mutilate her in her sex as ordered by the Empress)

I barely passed through the some kind of website slowdown, so it's time to be surprised at how much thematic content has degraded from this,
View attachment 1344535
(which was really inspiring),
to this... drawings.

While I love the 3D art of SkatingJesus, drawn art can stab you in the tits with the raw emotion, even if it is not "realistic". For instance the work of Yusseby is my favourite:

Also Andyman:

A slave found guilty of killing her master…
Looks like a VERY uncomfortable crux position, but guess that is her tiniest problem. Good point to roast her murderous soles and stinky master killer armpits :D
A variation on my previous drawing
No needles proved to be too many. And since they are inserted red hot they stop bleeding too, so many more can be added before she perishes.

Looks like a VERY uncomfortable crux position, but guess that is her tiniest problem. Good point to roast her murderous soles and stinky master killer armpits :D

No needles proved to be too many. And since they are inserted red hot they stop bleeding too, so many more can be added before she perishes.
excellent observations both for the uncomfortable position on the cross and for the infinite red-hot needles

the onset of tortures
for those who observe, a clarification: the left hand of the female torturer is twisted because she is violently tearing the nipple of the condemned woman with the red-hot pincers, while with the right hand she roughly strokes her terrified and pained face, mocking and offending her... while behind a another female executioner is preparing to inflict other new torments

I wanted to change and improve the scene, then I prefer female torturers who torment poor girls

for those who observe, a clarification: the left hand of the female torturer is twisted because she is violently tearing the nipple of the condemned woman with the red-hot pincers, while with the right hand she roughly strokes her terrified and pained face, mocking and offending her... while behind a another female executioner is preparing to inflict other new torments
It is just great that the sadist tortures became nicely shaped females who enjoy the agony inflicted upon their poor victim, this really boosts the fun big time! Can't get enough, especially from the lovely heat torture, screaming faces and smirking sadist women ;)

Back
Top Bottom