My Pictures

Go to CruxDreams.com
The ropes are extremely difficult. Ill look for a way to improve them.
do we need photographic realism?​
she's a great "character",​
looking forward to seeing her lots more!​

do we need photographic realism?​
she's a great "character",​
looking forward to seeing her lots more!​
;)
Is it necessary: For us not, as you say!

But when I draw an image, I always am challenging myself to get better than last time and I am interested to get input from outside that helps me in this.
I have the impression that N8D "functions" like this as well and my comment was in this spirit...

There are several stories in the archive which were written years ago and have never been illustrated.

There are several stories in the archive which were written years ago and have never been illustrated.
As you might imagine, its clear to you, I am running extremely high standards on stories to illustrate. I do not give my art to mediocre stories.

Once, I have been a member of Literotica but I quit because a fload of shit. On Literotica you will find 98.5% shit and crap.

Illustrating a story means lot of works. Usually I need for one picture one day. For a "breath-Taking Pic" a week or months.

I am open for proposals. But I remember some, you Melissa ......did some like a poem, poesie......Poems are much easier to illustrate.........*wink*

Illustrating a poem could make me a new challenge.

Apples

btw, did I say I am a PC-woman? not such an Apple-Freak who is calling for being stripped, censored and cheated? Who wants not pay 5 times for crappy hardware?
View attachment 48550
Nice picture...
You should propose it to apple as a new "spicier" company logo ;)

[Little IT technical excursus]
On the hardware statement, I am more sceptical. ;)
I am a Windows guy as well, but one thing can be said about Apple: It works seamlessly! (unlike all the other)!
I wouldn't buy an Apple computer, because I am using PC's to interface with own electronic systems, but from a pure functionality point of view as a desktop computer, Apple systems are superior (and also use superior quality components (like for example harddisks and batteries).

Having said so, I do have a dilemma with my smartphone , that needs to be replaced:

- Android phone and invite Google "in my bed" (spying on me all the time, even knowing where I am and go)? No way!
- Windows phone? I have one currently. They keep saying "it has got better" for 10 years, and this may even be true vor version 7 now, but I hate to have crashing phones, it's enough if the computercrashes from time to time!
- Apple? I hate censorship, I hate tutelage (like for example "no flash support"), but there are some unique apps that I'd like to have, the device works fine within it's intended use and who knows if Android smartphones still work as well after they maybe are forced to remove functionality they copied from apple....

So I'll wait for the new Iphone and will decide then, based heavily on privacy considerations (so Android is out).
[/Little IT technical excursus]

Back
Top Bottom