My Pictures

Go to CruxDreams.com
As you might imagine, its clear to you, I am running extremely high standards on stories to illustrate. I do not give my art to mediocre stories.

Once, I have been a member of Literotica but I quit because a fload of shit. On Literotica you will find 98.5% shit and crap.

Illustrating a story means lot of works. Usually I need for one picture one day. For a "breath-Taking Pic" a week or months.

I am open for proposals. But I remember some, you Melissa ......did some like a poem, poesie......Poems are much easier to illustrate.........*wink*

Illustrating a poem could make me a new challenge.

I think you may have me confused with Eulalia. If you wish to view excellent stories or poems to illustrate then simply visit the archive, especially Eulalia's book. I wish I could write stories worth illustrating.

Delight that her hopes seem to be true. That girl that got crucified first is writhing in agony, but also obviously sexual arousal on the cross... and she will be next!
:D

As N8 is leaving it open if nails or ropes were used, it needn't even be very wishful ;)
I know one or the other girl who would react this way I guess;) (Assuming a play context and ropes)

...hum...let me see otherwise....;)
She has crucified her lover...
Thought of the crucified woman;" Oh, I'm suffering for you, I transcend my love for you and it's my gift...!"
Thought of the other : "You're beautiful, my love! Never I cant express my gratitude for your gift! Oh, I love you..."

Romantic Messa.....:rolleyes:

rather the famous french love:D

Back
Top Bottom