My Pictures

Go to CruxDreams.com
Ha! I put Druuna into the CGI world. Ill post some soon on the bdsm forum. I am a big fan of Druuna.
Of course, a woman needs some feminine "curves".
some? more important outlined forms

I have many playgrounds and if some people (not naming them) dont like me, Ill be away as fast as a butterfly.
Mmm, can we please get over this?
I doubt that somebody told you that you are not liked?!
Not everybody may like the same art, but that's a discussion ...
Peace and happyness!

Mmm, can we please get over this?
I doubt that somebody told you that you are not liked?!
Not everybody may like the same art, but that's a discussion ...
Peace and happyness!
Thanks for trying to make this work I'm hoping for your success.

For my friend JackPott

"The Excitement at the Prospect of the Party"

View attachment 23160

Thanks, so very much N8D, for refreshing this wonderful piece of art, I love it so much :cool:))
Make my mind running wild and I hope nobody is offended by this, because sometimes after
the bondage, nailing is not so far away............

Thanks again :cool:))

Thanks to JackPott for being your friend!!!

Yes, by now, we are friends, 3 weeks ago, she didn't even know my name nor anything else from me :cool:))
And yes, I was the one, who gave her the tip with this wonderful place and when I followed the discussion about censorship connecting her pics, I worried about ending like the two on this wonderful pic, she just posted on cruxfoundation, but I'm happy, it didn't happen yet :cool:))

Attachments

• 0327c_1000.jpg
    0327c_1000.jpg
    254.2 KB · Views: 888
Yes, by now, we are friends, 3 weeks ago, she didn't even know my name nor anything else from me :cool:))
And yes, I was the one, who gave her the tip with this wonderful place and when I followed the discussion about censorship connecting her pics, I worried about ending like the two on this wonderful pic, she just posted on cruxfoundation, but I'm happy, it didn't happen yet :cool:))

I ADORE IT! A male and a female tied together is the most arousing erotic situation for me!

;)

WOW, fantastic :cool:)) This is art I love so much :cool:)) and if I were a woman (glad I'm not :cool:)) I think it would be me on the left, to be the next to be nailed on the cross, because it was me, who caused all the trouble 8-(((
No,bad little boys like you get spanked!:D

Back
Top Bottom