My Pictures

Go to CruxDreams.com
I may be a redheaded elfgirl...but I don't fall for tricks that easy!
yep you are not blond dumb...........................:p

Thank you...but don't tell that to Jess...she is a blond!
that's for you;
I should not dare it bet she is much taller than you are and much more muscles isn't

Yes very much so!
that's why! I'm in fact a coward in those things;) but greeting to her from me........... not all blonds are dumb but you sure know that already:D

that's why! I'm in fact a coward in those things;) but greeting to her from me........... not all blonds are dumb but you sure know that already:D
Reminds me of a German supermodel (blonde), I think it was Heidi Klum, being interviewed. She had a dark strand in her hair and the reporter asked her what this is.
"My artificial intelligence!" was her reply.
:D :D :D

y're right thx

Careful, Hansi,​
there's a scary Eulalia around too!​
eulalia santos.jpg

Yes, by now, we are friends, 3 weeks ago, she didn't even know my name nor anything else from me :cool:))
And yes, I was the one, who gave her the tip with this wonderful place and when I followed the discussion about censorship connecting her pics, I worried about ending like the two on this wonderful pic, she just posted on cruxfoundation, but I'm happy, it didn't happen yet :cool:))

This is one of the most powerfully erotic drawings I've ever seen! The man's loincloth is pure genius (but the woman's too is not one-piece... ;)).

Just to have a bit of fun: I'd entitle it: "The First Wedding Night of a S/M Couple". Just think what would happen if the key had fallen to the floor!

Back
Top Bottom