New Here

Go to CruxDreams.com
my name is Ann a mature female and i am what i am and very interested in all variants of executions and intersted to discoverand learn others interests and practices. the more unusual and different it is the more excited i get.
ann m
Welcome here @fuck slut whore !

this excites when inside aqnd fully expanded and i would love to try a larger one and see how it feels if possible
Welcome fuck slut whore and other new members. Enjoy all the deliciously crazy stuff here.

Hi I'm Hjdeeio and I'm aspiring BDSM artist. My primary fantasy is burning at the stake, but crux is good too. I currently still practicingView attachment 1509889, but here's a work in progress. I know it still needs a lot of work.
An excellent start! Welcome to our friendly community. We look forward to more of your art.

my name is Ann a mature female and i am what i am and very interested in all variants of executions and intersted to discoverand learn others interests and practices. the more unusual and different it is the more excited i get.
ann m
Hello Ann @fuck slut whore. Welcome to the forum, and I hope find something here that interests you. Above all have fun.

Hi I'm Hjdeeio and I'm aspiring BDSM artist. My primary fantasy is burning at the stake, but crux is good too. I currently still practicingView attachment 1509889, but here's a work in progress. I know it still needs a lot of work.
Welcome. There are some burning threads to be found here, I hope you enjoy it, and all the other works.

Welcome to Crux forums @D41+42 !
I think you will find a lot here that interests you!
:welcome8:

Back
Top Bottom