New Here

Go to CruxDreams.com
New here and enjoying the stories. Still wandering the forums in awe and wonder at the imagination displayed.

My thing:

View attachment 1509118

A few short weeks ago she had an education, career, husband etc.; now she has been condemned to a new life (circumstancial evidence, of course) of which she, as yet, knows nothing or, has fallen foul, in her ignorance, of some quaint ethnic folkways not widely understood by the modern professional - oh dearie, dearie me.............
Welcome sawney!

New here and enjoying the stories. Still wandering the forums in awe and wonder at the imagination displayed.

My thing:

View attachment 1509118

A few short weeks ago she had an education, career, husband etc.; now she has been condemned to a new life (circumstancial evidence, of course) of which she, as yet, knows nothing or, has fallen foul, in her ignorance, of some quaint ethnic folkways not widely understood by the modern professional - oh dearie, dearie me.............
Welcome to the forum @Sawney.

My thing:

View attachment 1509118

Welcome to CF, @Sawney :)

(of course, the lady faced a biased police detective, prosecutor and jury).

Hello there.

My thing:

View attachment 1509118

Welcome to all of you!

:jump:Welcome to our forums, new members! :jump:

My thing:

View attachment 1509118

Hello and welcome.

Hello,@Supelec !
Welcome to the forum!
Of course, we also have a thread about the joys of the wooden pony.
unnamed.jpg

Back
Top Bottom