New Messaline' Nightmare...

Go to CruxDreams.com

messaline

Crucified Amazon
A few days ago, I was in front off my computer, dreaming on pics of "Dark Forest", my imagination was
going away, fairies, goblins, elves, all that you can met in these circumstance...
01 girl comput.jpg

Suddenly, a strange girl apeared on the sceen: she was staying before stairs going into the forest...
02 girl in front of stairs.jpg

She came up the stairs and entered the dark forest...I could follow her, as if I was a floating ghost...

03 girl walking in forest.jpg

01 b fantome.jpg

During her walking, she opened out to a little clearing, strewed with old cruxes....04 crux.jpg

She shivered.......when........
a old person, nude, a gnôme perhaps, appeared suddenly in front of her
and made sign to follow him....05 gnome.jpg

After a long walking, they arrived opposite of an horrible and frightening Ghost!
06 ghost.jpg

Ghost:" What are you doing in my forest? It's closed to Human Being!"
The girl:"I dont knowed,....I .....was ...intrigued...I regret......"
Ghost:"she regret! AHAHAHAHA! Of course, you'll regret to be there!"

The Ghost called his "forest soldiers"...07 warriors.jpg

"CRUCIFIE her!Immediatly! Nobody may infrigue LAW'FOREST!"

Soldiers brought her, and crucified her nude body in the forest!
08 crucified forest.jpg

The night was coming.....she listened , terrorized, a howl of a wolf and some crows were going down, waiting for banquet......
09 wolf.jpg

10crows.jpg

After a long walking, they arrived opposite of an horrible and frightened Ghost!
View attachment 23530

Ghost:" What are you doing in my forest? It's closed to Human Being!"
The girl:"I dont knowed,....I .....was ...intrigued...I regret......"
Ghost:"she regret! AHAHAHAHA! Of course, you'll regret to be there!"

The Ghost called his "forest soldiers"...View attachment 23532

"CRUCIFIE her!Immediatly! Nobody may infrigue LAW'FOREST!"

Soldiers brought her, and crucified her nude body in the forest!
View attachment 23533

The night was coming.....she listened , terrorized, a howl of a wolf and some crows were going down, waiting for banquet......
View attachment 23534

View attachment 23535

Excuse me, Messaline, but I think that the ghost was not "frightened" (by a nice girl? :) ) but "frightening" for the said girl!

A few days ago, I was in front off my computer, dreaming on pics of "Dark Forest", my imagination was
going away, fairies, goblins, elves, all that you can met in these circumstance...
View attachment 23523

Suddenly, a strange girl apeared on the sceen: she was staying before stairs going into the forest...
View attachment 23524

She came up the stairs and entered the dark forest...I could follow her, as if I was a floating ghost...

View attachment 23525

View attachment 23527

The image of the girl at the computer is particularly nice. Modern technology and ancient stories... intriguing!

Excuse me, Messaline, but I think that the ghost was not "frightened" (by a nice girl? :) ) but "frightening" for the said girl!
Yes it is! It's an error : I should want to tell"frightening",obviously. Is there a possibility of correction?

Yes it is! It's an error : I should want to tell"frightening",obviously. Is there a possibility of correction?

No, unfortunately it's not possible to edit the post after a few minutes. But I dared to correct you only because the verb you used completely overturned the meaning of what you wanted to say and made it rather comical.

Excuse me again.

A friendly ghost has corrected it :)
Though I don't see why a ghost shouldn't be frightened of a human!​
Delightful story Messaline, with lovely pics.​

Suddenly, my reverie tipped over into a nightmare :
I was on the cross, my nude body teared up by horribles nails, searching into my flesh, deeper and deeper....01 crucifixion.jpg
.... Memories.....

Did he called me? Did I called him?
He was here,sleeped among trees, loking for me....
White-Wolf-in-Forest-wolves-1130108_900_670.jpg

Without speaking, I understood his message.
"Dont be afraid, young girl; I"ll be your guard, your strenght , as I'm for women
which were soiled by all those who do not respect them..."
The_White_Wolf_Woman_by_dkjart.jpg...I Always Be With You!

No, unfortunately it's not possible to edit the post after a few minutes. But I dared to correct you only because the verb you used completely overturned the meaning of what you wanted to say and made it rather comical.

Excuse me again.
Dont excuse yourself, Anima: it was happy to have noticed this very bad error!
Thanks you very much! (are you a white wolf...?):)

I have seen the white wolf in a zoo,sometimes ago...
He went, in his enclosure, to a little distance of me, looked at me, and with a happy yapping, he seems to say :" I Always Be With You..."
...and I need of HIM... wite wolf.jpg

YOUR SWEET MESSALINE

He went, in his enclosure, to a little distance of me, looked at me, and with a happy yapping, he seems to say :" I Always Be With You..."
...and I need of HIM... View attachment 23563

YOUR SWEET MESSALINE
nice very nice story girl but carefull trusth not on wolves they are sometimes crueler than we guys.:p

...and I need of HIM... View attachment 23563

YOUR SWEET MESSALINE
I have a friend who has a dog who looks like your wolf. The dog is an American sled dog called a Malamute and they are almost twice as big as a Siberian Husky. They are very big, strong, and loveable, he weighs about 150 Pounds and is big enough to pull a six passenger automobile by himself.
I can understand why you like the wolf,
Helmut

nice very nice story girl but carefull trusth not on wolves they are sometimes crueler than we guys.:p

No Admi! I dont generalize; if guys agree to respect our limits, no problem!
You have seen that I submitted myself to play in forum, but I want that it be made
with elegance, without scorn for my personality...and wolf is the symbol of my willpower to respect that!
But, dont afraid! I apreciate most of guys of this forum!
Kisses. Messa

Back
Top Bottom