New Threads

Go to CruxDreams.com
Now @Loxuru takes his duties as a Cruxforums researcher very seriously indeed...

So seriously, in fact, that he's prepared to indulge in time travel for our sake! :eek:
Just another silly story, my twisted mind has spawn!:icon_writing:

It was when @Loinclothslave recently posted his timewarp story,

https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/masochist-warp-travel-science-fiction-fantasy.11085/

that I remembered, I had also a time travel story under construction. So I wondered, why not finish it?:roto2nuse:

I want to use the occasion to warn owners of a loathometer! Please consult your user manual! Verify the limits of operation! Loxuru shall not be held responsible in case of damage, when your apparatus should have gone out of scale!:attention:

Just another silly story, my twisted mind has spawn!:icon_writing:

It was when @Loinclothslave recently posted his timewarp story,

https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/masochist-warp-travel-science-fiction-fantasy.11085/

that I remembered, I had also a time travel story under construction. So I wondered, why not finish it?:roto2nuse:

I want to use the occasion to warn owners of a loathometer! Please consult your user manual! Verify the limits of operation! Loxuru shall not be held responsible in case of damage, when your apparatus should have gone out of scale!:attention:
Not to worry, my loathometer is out of action... but my erectometer isn't. So do your worst. :devil2:

Not exactly a new thread, but one I did not know myself. It was started in 2014 by @Eulalia , and got resurrected after almost eight years by @Cruxfet .

It is a poll thread about the question whether or not the presence of a hairdresser should be requisted, when our cruxgirls are about to be crucified. ;)

https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/hair-on-the-cross.2910/
Gosh, Lox, there are thousands of long-forgotten threads out there! :eek:

But I'm glad you found that one! :)

Maybe we need a 'Forgotten Threads' thread.... but then we'd only forget about it... :rolleyes:

Gosh, Lox, there are thousands of long-forgotten threads out there! :eek:

But I'm glad you found that one! :)

Maybe we need a 'Forgotten Threads' thread.... but then we'd only forget about it... :rolleyes:
I know, CF has become a graveyard of buried threads. So, I thought it could be interesting to mention if one resurfaces. Here, or in a 'Resurrected Threads' thread.
I find this one a bit intriguing, learning that @Eulalia cares about her looks on the cross! :)

I know, CF has become a graveyard of buried threads. So, I thought it could be interesting to mention if one resurfaces. Here, or in a 'Resurrected Threads' thread.
I find this one a bit intriguing, learning that @Eulalia cares about her looks on the cross! :)
Goodness, yes that was in my early days here. It's fun to read - when I first joined, for some reason, all posts appeared, at least on my screen, centred - after one of the major restructurings of the site, possibly the Great Crash, that ceased, but I kept up that layout for a bit in my own posts, as a bit of personal oddity. But yes, I did, and still do, care about how I'd look on the cross - if gentlemen come here to enjoy looking at crucified women, I think we should try to look our best for them! :D

Goodness, yes that was in my early days here. It's fun to read - when I first joined, for some reason, all posts appeared, at least on my screen, centred - after one of the major restructurings of the site, possibly the Great Crash, that ceased, but I kept up that layout for a bit in my own posts, as a bit of personal oddity. But yes, I did, and still do, care about how I'd look on the cross - if gentlemen come here to enjoy looking at crucified women, I think we should try to look our best for them! :D
You get a head start on that just by being on the cross, but a little extra primping doesn't hurt.

Not exactly a new thread, but one I did not know myself. It was started in 2014 by @Eulalia , and got resurrected after almost eight years by @Cruxfet .

It is a poll thread about the question whether or not the presence of a hairdresser should be requisted, when our cruxgirls are about to be crucified. ;)

https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/hair-on-the-cross.2910/
And from that thread I found this interesting thread regarding appropriate attire for the Crux

Dress for a Crucified Girl :aplastao:

Back
Top Bottom