News From Margot

Go to CruxDreams.com
A New Beginning?

AgentHoneyTrapSc04_0655_00161621-1024x576.jpg

The New Year of Our Tortured Lady 2022 begins with a ray of hope and a dash of despair, or vice versa. While Jac struggled with his frustrations while at the same time feeding them to fat levels, Amy was setting things up for the launching of her new film Rucker. When the first Monday of the year arrived Jac was in a rotten mood, expecting that the first week of the month was going to be a repeat of the same old frustrating year.

Tuesday arrived and The Shaky Trio returned to the set to get on with the task of torturing Dani. And so they did.

AgentHoneyTrapSc04_0655_00164426-1024x576.jpg

These two events, the release of the new film on amazon prime and the return to the set gave Jac a bit of hope. The year that is gone was full of delays, cancellations, frustrations, and so on. But for all practical purposes, things are moving better now, a little better, Jac says ‘we’ll see how this week goes’, and maybe some of the ‘let’s see what happens’ projects can move up a notch.

Dani’s suffering will continue and increase today as the naughty three return to the set for more of their shenanigans.

AgentHoneyTrapSc04_0655_00074923-1024x576.jpg

In a conversation the Red Feline Team had after they were done with the shooting for the day, Jac voiced his hope that they will finish both films, Agent Honey Trap and Deep Cover Mole by the end of January. If that happens, he thinks they can plan two films, La Femme De Chambre and 69 Année Érotique and begin the long process of preparing Maleficarum Excruciati. There’s another film in the list, Aventura, and that could be made before September if things work out.

But everything can change at any moment, that’s why Jac has only a little ray of hope and nothing more than that and he voiced that too during the meeting. Dani was not pleased. If you’re not planning to work I should take the offer from Argentina. A theatre group wants her to go there for a year.

AgentHoneyTrapSc04_0655_00200809-1024x576.jpg

I will have more news soon, as things progress today. I have my fingers crossed, so to speak.

Our END OF YEAR SALE is still on but not for long.

That’s where things are now, at the beginning of the new year, and I can only hope that the two films now in production are completed by the end of January.

It Stings!

AgentHoneyTrapSc04_0658_00224913-1024x576.jpg

The Threesome were back in the set for more painful moments for Dani, including the stinging lash on her back. At one point Dani cried out in pain and asked Jac to stop the beating. She got off the torture apparatus and stood on the side to get over it while Mila took a sip of her drink and Jac watched them both.

AgentHoneyTrapSc04_0658_00065102-1024x576.jpg

I know this work, even if it’s a lot of fun, takes its toll on the recipients of the lash. There’s a point when they prefer to quit and I’m deeply aware of it. I wonder how much longer will Dani want to work on these films. I bet that’s also in Jac’s head. Just wondering.

The playmates are back in the set and they will be working on this film for at least two weeks, maybe a bit more, at least that’s the intention. It’s looking good.

AgentHoneyTrapSc04_0658_00071827-1024x576.jpg

LadyKiller @ CruxForums Dani is a perfect victim. Could you tell us what happens to Dani once she has been killed? How do they dispose of her dead body?

Well, in this particular story I don’t know whether Honey Trap is killed or not, and I do not know what Jac has in mind for the end of the story, I only know that the next movie, Deep Cover Mole continues the story. I guess bodies are disposed like in any CSI episode, they are dumped somewhere… just a guess.

AgentHoneyTrapSc04_0658_00150118-1024x576.jpg

While Jac and Mila are busy torturing Dani, Amy is having a great time with the release of her new film out in the world. She commented on social media:

Amy Hesketh If you haven’t already, check out my latest film, Rucker! Now available on Amazon, Vudu, Vimeo, iTunes/AppleTV, Microsoft/Xbox, Google Play, InDemand cable (Comcast) and Canadian cable (Rogers)! https://geni.us/Rucker

That’s all for now. I’ll have more news later on.

My Back Is Killing Me!

AgentHoneyTrapScreenShot20220107222837-1024x566.jpg

The unexpected happened. At least unexpected for me. The Fearless Threesome got together for many days to continue the torturing of courageous Dani in so many ways that defy the imagination of those bent on sadistic fantasies. Ok… maybe I’m exaggerating, but really, Dani went on to suffer many tortures in a matter of a few days.

AgentHoneyTrapSc04_0662_00045228-1024x576.jpg

To Jac’s surprise, the shooting went on day after day and they are nearing the end of the movie! That’s a record in the new reality. So much so that now Jac has moved his projects from let’s wait and see to pre-production, passing over intentions and plans, the two categories that mortified Dani with. La Femme De Chambre and 69 are actually in preproduction!

That is not what Jac was thinking to do before the end of last week; however, following Amy’s suggestion, to explode the script for 69, Jac dedicated many sleepless nights to do just that.

A few nights ago, I think it was over the weekend, he was walking Rocky, his dog, thinking about 69‘s story, when he felt, to his horror, that the story wasn’t going anywhere. That it was stuck with a nice beginning, a possible ending and a couple of situations in what was becoming evident to him was a lame drama.

RockyWalkingRocky121121-1024x768.jpeg

That night, when he got home, Jac texted to Dani 69 is flatlining. She did not respond.

Later that night, after having his beer and sharing a moment with his cats, Jac went to bed thinking of the old film idea that suffered so many changes. It went from Jaula, to Soledad’s Cage, to Casa de Fieras... and now… Jac described what happened that night:

In a fit of creative paroxysm, I threw my mind back to the time when I wrote on my whiteboard Jaula > Lacan> Kojéve> Jekyll and Hyde> Bretton!... and voilà … like a bolt of electricity running through my body and passing right into my frontal lobe I became aware of the obvious,

At least obvious to him, we are still waiting to hear what that obvious is but it has to do with 69, Casa de Fieras… and Jekyll and Hyde!

JekyllTest20180216184148-1024x577.jpg

On Monday the Threesome of Pain got together again to continue shooting Agent Honey Trap. They had been working on it for three days last week and two days this week, that’s a lot of work. On Monday Jac mentioned to them that he was making changes to 69, but that they have to concentrate in getting Agent Honey Trap and Deep Cover Mole out before the middle of February, so he can have the rooms he’s using as the set fixed and made to look like a 17th century bedroom. He said to them La Femme De Chambre is on, and by May we should begin shooting 69.

AgentHoneyTrapScreenShot20220107222722-1024x574.jpg

The Red Feline Team was schedule to meet today, Wednesday, to continue torturing Dani, but in the morning Jac asked the suffering actress how was she doing after the harsh treatment of the previous day. My back and my feet are killing me, Dani complained. So Jac decided to give her a break for the day and to continue tomorrow, Thursday the 13.

The previous day Dani had spend a torturous afternoon, hanging upside down for a long time, her flesh suffering the worst of Jac’s cruel ideas… and there were more of the same coming her way.

AgentHoneyTrapScreenShot20220111190255-1024x578.jpg

Well. I don’t know what to make out of all of that sudden explosion of news. I’m very pragmatic and I know that anything can happen, we’re still suffering the pandemic, there are plans for lockdowns if things don’t get better, Dani’s father and aunt recently got Covid, and so on. It’s maddening, to say the least, but it looks like Jac and his playmates are pushing to complete those two films and begin a new era.

It looks like our End Of Year Sale is still on! I don’t know when Amy or Jac will take it out. I know Amy is busy with the release of Rucker and preparing for her classes and Jac, well Jac is shooting a movie, editing four, writing two or three scripts, spending quality time with his cats, his dog, a bunch of pigeons that visit him everyday… and so on. So, take advantage of that!

CXIVTheFilmPost_00121908-1024x576.jpg

Last edited:
A Circus of Extreme Pain

AgentHoneyTrapSc06_GOPR0741_00084224-1024x576.jpg

Just when Jac thought that things were going down the drain, a sudden flurry of activity took him out of his despair and threw him into a vortex of creative cruelty. For the past three weeks the Red Feline Team took over the set to make a painful example of poor Agent Honey Trap. She suffered and suffered and suffered a bit more and it’s not over, the word is that there are at least three more days of extreme suffering involving water torture, electric shocks and who knows what else will come to Jac’s head as the ferocious trio engage in what can only be describe as a shameless bacchanal of torture.

AgentHoneyTrapSc06_0668_00130620-1024x576.jpg

From the end of December to the beginning of January, our naughty team were in full production mode. That’s good news. Unlike last year when the normal shooting time average was like a couple of days per month, the team is now into 3 to 4 days per week of shooting and that makes Jac very, very happy.

However, a family scare with Covid is put a halt to the production this week, just as a precaution, nothing serious is happening but there were/are some disturbing signs that made Jac take the decision to stop everything for now and have a few members of his family, including himself, to be tested. Just in case.

So, Dani will take a break for a few days from the intense torture she was subjected to last week.

AgentHoneyTrapSc06_0670_00095914-1024x576.jpg

If all goes well, the tireless bunch will go back in the set by the end of the week but most likely next week to work three days straight to finish the production of Agent Honey Trap. They are that close to completion. But, anything can happen so, maybe Jac’s plan to have two productions by the end of January will not really happen. I believe he can only hope that he’ll be done with those two films by the end of February. His ambition is to start La Femme De Chambre in March.

Jac is not only busy with production. He’s also working on the scripts for at least three features and he’s editing three films, one of them is advancing well, that’s CruXtreme IV – Roommate II. He has at least 45 min of the film in first cut. He hopes to release this film at the end of the month.

CXIVSc05_240006.gif

I noticed this morning that the End of Year Sale is over. Either Jac or Amy took it out yesterday. They will be having a meeting of the minds Tuesday, that’s today for me, to go over all the issues with the biz. It sounds very serious.

That’s what is going on now and I think it all looks fine and dandy except for those scary moments we’ve been having since March of 2020… that’s such a long time ago and we’re all growing tired of this shit while getting a little bit older. C’est la vie.

A Circus of Extreme Pain

Just when Jac thought that things were going down the drain, a sudden flurry of activity took him out of his despair and threw him into a vortex of creative cruelty. For the past three weeks the Red Feline Team took over the set to make a painful example of poor Agent Honey Trap. She suffered and suffered and suffered a bit more and it’s not over, the word is that there are at least three more days of extreme suffering involving water torture, electric shocks and who knows what else will come to Jac’s head as the ferocious trio engage in what can only be describe as a shameless bacchanal of torture.

From the end of December to the beginning of January, our naughty team were in full production mode. That’s good news. Unlike last year when the normal shooting time average was like a couple of days per month, the team is now into 3 to 4 days per week of shooting and that makes Jac very, very happy.

However, a family scare with Covid is put a halt to the production this week, just as a precaution, nothing serious is happening but there were/are some disturbing signs that made Jac take the decision to stop everything for now and have a few members of his family, including himself, to be tested. Just in case.

So, Dani will take a break for a few days from the intense torture she was subjected to last week.

If all goes well, the tireless bunch will go back in the set by the end of the week but most likely next week to work three days straight to finish the production of Agent Honey Trap. They are that close to completion. But, anything can happen so, maybe Jac’s plan to have two productions by the end of January will not really happen. I believe he can only hope that he’ll be done with those two films by the end of February. His ambition is to start La Femme De Chambre in March.

Jac is not only busy with production. He’s also working on the scripts for at least three features and he’s editing three films, one of them is advancing well, that’s CruXtreme IV – Roommate II. He has at least 45 min of the film in first cut. He hopes to release this film at the end of the month.

CXIVSc05_240006.gif

I noticed this morning that the End of Year Sale is over. Either Jac or Amy took it out yesterday. They will be having a meeting of the minds Tuesday, that’s today for me, to go over all the issues with the biz. It sounds very serious.

That’s what is going on now and I think it all looks fine and dandy except for those scary moments we’ve been having since March of 2020… that’s such a long time ago and we’re all growing tired of this shit while getting a little bit older. C’est la vie.
hi Margo, who is the young lady getting whipped on the rack ??? looks very good!!!

Torture Interruptus!

AgentHoneyTrapSc04_0661_00050512-1024x576.jpg

This week is, for all practical purposes, dedicated to post production. The production of Agent Honey Trap was halted until next week because Jac decided to be overly cautious. Having a runny nose these days is a cause for panic. If, in addition, there’s a sore throat involved, that’s like going into complete paranoia. Maybe they all have colds, the weather in those parts was awful, cold, hot, rainy, all almost at the same time. Easy to see why people would get sick. Still, with the Covid cases increasing at a rate that makes everyone freak out, it is better to just take it easy and wait and see.

Jac will dedicated the next few days to cut the great cultish film CruXtreme IV, speaking of which…

travis lee @ CruxForums: hi Margo, who is the young lady getting whipped on the rack ??? looks very good!!!

CXIVSc05_240006.gif

The beautiful young lady getting whipped on the rack is none other than Lovely Mila, a veteran of many of our movies including Maleficarum, Justine and the star of the soon to be released Pygmalion.

That whipping scene is from the new film Jac is editing CruXtreme IV – Roommate II, a very intense film where Mila goes through a lot of painful torments. Jac hopes to release that film in a few weeks. It will be the first release of the year. The first of many, we hope.

CXIVSc05_0422_00050808-1024x576.jpg

Eulalia @ CruxForums: That top image is quite surreal, took me a few minutes working out which bits of her are where!

The surreal image you are referring to is a shot from the GoPro Jac uses to get interesting angles, bird view type, of the action. In that particular case, Dani was getting ready to suffer a punishing water torture while practically hanging upside down. There are some very graphic images of her position that are really strong. I’ll probably get them soon.

Agent Honey Trap is turning out to be a really strange, somewhat poetic and very powerful film.

AgentHoneyTrapSc06_GOPR0741_00063623-1024x576.jpg

We have some very strange films in our catalogue. One of them is the not very appreciated four part series The Perils of Jane In The Green Inferno. One of the first adventures Amy had with Jac in the early days. It’s one of the films Jac is thinking of cutting down from it’s current four part series to ONE 90 minutes film.

One of them is the not very appreciated four part series The Perils of Jane In The Green Inferno.
Oh I appreciate it very much! So that I'd be VERY disappointed to have missed an episode -- but I'm afraid it's only three parts, Margo, unless you have a surprise to announce!

An Unforeseen Break From Tormenting

CXIVTheFilmPost_00121908-1-1024x576.jpg

CruXtreme IV – Roommate II is advancing at a better pace now. There were some issues with Jac’s main computer for a while and he could not advance fast enough. He thought his new version of Premiere was just too big for his MacBook Pro to handle, making the computer to slow down after a short time of working with it. But no.

A problem with the fans made him take the computer to be cleaned up (blaming the cats, of course) and that’s when the tech guy found that the battery was swollen, yes, swollen, and that it had to be taken out or else. So they did. The computer is working fine now, better than ever so Jac can happily edit and edit and edit… which is what he’s doing now because he can’t shoot this week because of those unforeseen circumstances that came up. Many of his family members are being tested, apparently Covid got in the big mansion, there’s one confirmed positive, his brother.

While that unpleasant experience goes on and on for at least a few more days, Jac has the chance to spend more time with post production of the films, specially CruXtreme IV.

CXIVSc05_0413_00070126-1024x576.jpg

But it doesn’t mean that Jac is not missing his naughty playmates; he is missing them, terribly, he can’t wait to get back in the set to do all those horrifying things to them… yes, them, because after Dani completes her torments, it will be Mila’s turn to suffer the Minister Of Interior‘s wrath. That’s the Red Tie Man.

Mila asked if she was going to go through the same tortures Dani is enduring. Jac responded Maybe a couple of them, but I don’t want to repeat myself.

That answer makes me wonder. What else can he do in that set without repeating himself?

Did I mention that Agent Honey Trap is a very strange film?

AgentHoneyTrapSc06_0670_00180120-1024x576.jpg

nardnob @ CruxForums: We have many strange films, one of them is the not very appreciated four part series The Perils of Jane In The Green Inferno.
Oh I appreciate it very much! So that I’d be VERY disappointed to have missed an episode — but I’m afraid it’s only three parts, Margo, unless you have a surprise to announce!

You are totally right, Perils of Jane has only three parts, maybe I was thinking of Seven Days on The Cross or Red Feline Faces The Inquisition… or maybe I’m just getting old.

The way I see it is if Jac decides to edit a special version of Perils, it would be a 90 minute film with all the scenes in the three parts, only shorter, more fast paced, similar to what he did with Seven Days on The Cross, a film that should be out now, but there are some sound issues.

PerilsOfJane01Trailer02-low.gif

Dani and Jac had a short meeting in the park a short time ago, they believe that they will be able to return to the set on Wednesday next week, so they agreed to that. Right after, they returned to their respective homes, but Jac had to stop by the pet store first to get some litter. When he got home he asked Rocky, the dog, if he wanted to take a short walk. Rocky said no, vehemently. Jac wondered why as he walked up the stairs, it was nice and sunny outside.

As he began to change the litter, hail came down hard. He looked out the window, it was still sunny, and yet heavy hail was hitting the street. He understood. Rocky knew what was coming.

Hailinsunnyafternoon02.jpeg

A Circus of Extreme Pain

CXIVSc05_240006.gif

Beautiful flogging scene

Mila asked if she was going to go through the same tortures Dani is enduring. Jac responded Maybe a couple of them, but I don’t want to repeat myself
Again, what wonderful women! Ideally he'd put both of them through the whole works, and select the best from each, but I suppose that would be extravagant with costs and time.

Good that the computer's cured!

Best Laid Plans

AgentHoneyTrapSc03_GP010736_00053901-1024x576.jpg

Mila and Jac met for a short time Friday afternoon, payday for Mila, Thursday was Dani’s payday. They met in the street, by Jac’s door, all masked up, no hugs or kisses, the cash sprayed with alcohol, and they talked. Erix tested positive, Jac dropped the news to Mila, Covid is spreading in Jac’s inner circle and that’s not good. I’ll be tested soon, he said to her, and if all is well we’ll return to the set next week. If not, we’ll meet next month. That’s a blow for his plans, but not a big one unless things take a turn for the worse.

During their exchange Jac mentioned that he’s editing CruXtreme IV. She smiled behind her double mask, a glint in her beautiful eyes. We did that movie right after the quarantine, I must look very fat.

No, Jac responded, you look beautiful, as always.

CXIVSc05_240006.gif

Vindex @ CruxForums Beautiful flogging scene

The sad point is that the shooting of Agent Honey Trap is now on hold because of those unexpected events unfolding around the daring actor director who is eager to return to the set but must wait the results of his tests. But even if he tests negative, there are still precautions to be taken. The virus might be lurking around in the Palazzo and that’s something to consider. You can’t test a house, can you?

AgentHoneyTrapSc04_0661_00012527-1024x576.jpg

Eulalia: Margot said: Mila asked if she was going to go through the same tortures Dani is enduring. Jac responded Maybe a couple of them, but I don’t want to repeat myself

Again, what wonderful women! Ideally he’d put both of them through the whole works, and select the best from each, but I suppose that would be extravagant with costs and time. Good that the computer’s cured!

Mila went through something similar to what Dani is going through now in the film in post production CruXtreme IV – Roommate II. That’s where those really beautiful pictures of Mila suffering the whip on the ladder rack come from. The position of the rack is different in those pictures. It’s not as high as it is in Agent Honey Trap. The higher position is proving to be very hard on Dani and Mila fears it will be harder on her.

At the same time, there are issues with the story itself, of course. What happens at the end of Agent Honey Trap, how the dungeon will set up the starting point for the second part, Deep Cover Mole, where Mila goes from being the cruel but playful torturer to becoming the tortured in merciless torments.

CXIVSc05_0422_00050609-1024x576.jpg

2022 somehow feels like a repeat of 2020, the beginning of that year was full of enthusiasm and intense planning. There were films to be released, films to promote, films to be produced and then, suddenly, everything changed. What makes it very similar is that the same films I was talking about then, I’m talking about now. Pygmalion, Rucker, 69 Année Érotique, Casa De Fieras… while the films that were produced during those harrowing days, the 5 films in the CruXtreme Series and Crux Simplex (For Two), are still the center of Jac’s attention now.

CruxSimplexSc05_0490_00280803-1024x576.jpg

Will those big films like 69 Année Érotique, get to be produced this year? Will Jac be busy, when he has the time to be busy, with more smaller films like Agent Honey Trap? Who the fuck knows!

One of the films that has a better chance to go into production soon after Jac is done with Deep Cover Mole is La Femme De Chambre. Although it is more like a small film, in the tradition of Le Marquis De La Croix, but it has enough elements in it to make it in a more mainstream market.

The one film that will need incredibly complex production values and has a story to blow people’s mind is the new version of 69 Année Érotique. I’m not at liberty to discuss it now, but from what I’ve been hearing, it’s turning into one of those stories that can easily compete with the best Buñuel with a dash of Ken Russell thrown in.

In the meantime, Jac is using his self imposed quarantine time to edit CruXtreme IV – Roommate II with the intention of releasing it in the next few weeks.

CXIVSc05_0413_00035515-1024x576.jpg

Bergie14 I think Mila is carefully grooming herself these days. Impressive.

Really? I don’t really know what to make of that comment. I don’t know if I want to laugh, cry, ignore it, appreciate it, be offended by it… Really? …. I really don’t know.

The Tormentous Wait Is Ending

AgentHoneyTrapSc06_0667_00284305-1024x576.jpg

News are filtering out from the Red Feline Team Front and it sounds good. Jac tested NEGATIVE to Covid, so did three of the members living closer to him in the big palazzo. It means that the virus is not circulating around like they feared. Jac was convinced he was going to be positive. Erix is positive and they had lunch many times before he began to show symptoms.

That’s good news. It’s also good to hear that Jac’s 93 year old aunt, who tested positive, shows no symptoms. His brother, who also tested positive, is doing fine. So is Erix. But they are not in contact with each other or with Jac, at least for another week.

If all goes well, the naughty three will get back into the set next week to continue tormenting Dani, for at least one more week, and after that all the torture instruments available will be used to take Mila to the greatest heights of pain.

AgentHoneyTrapScreenShot20220110202356.jpg

While eagerly waiting to return to the set and play naughty with his courageous team, Jac keeps on working with CruXtreme IV with the intention of having it ready by the end of the month. But that’s not all, he’s also working on two scripts, almost simultaneously, 69 Année Érotique and La Femme De Chambre. Both films are going to be produced with a larger audience in mind. Although La Femme is more in line with films like Le Marquis, it might end up having a limited theatrical release. 69 Année Érotique is going to be released to movie houses.

CXIVSc05_0413_00041524.jpg

Not only Jac is eXtremely busy these, I too have a lot of work. I’m working on our Red Feline site. As you might remember I was in the middle of replacing all of my posts which were basically gone when we moved to the new hosting plan, and somehow we ran into some problem which forced me to start all over again. I’m all the way back to November 2019 and it’s really interesting to see how things were back then. At that time we were not even close to guessing what was coming our way.

You can check what November looked like: https://redfeline.com/chronicles/2019/11/

And that’s it for the moment. I’ll have more news as they come.

AgentHoneyTrapSc06_0668_00140004.jpg

Torture Interruptus!

AgentHoneyTrapSc04_0661_00050512-1024x576.jpg

This week is, for all practical purposes, dedicated to post production. The production of Agent Honey Trap was halted until next week because Jac decided to be overly cautious. Having a runny nose these days is a cause for panic. If, in addition, there’s a sore throat involved, that’s like going into complete paranoia. Maybe they all have colds, the weather in those parts was awful, cold, hot, rainy, all almost at the same time. Easy to see why people would get sick. Still, with the Covid cases increasing at a rate that makes everyone freak out, it is better to just take it easy and wait and see.

Jac will dedicated the next few days to cut the great cultish film CruXtreme IV, speaking of which…

CXIVSc05_240006.gif

The beautiful young lady getting whipped on the rack is none other than Lovely Mila, a veteran of many of our movies including Maleficarum, Justine and the star of the soon to be released Pygmalion.

That whipping scene is from the new film Jac is editing CruXtreme IV – Roommate II, a very intense film where Mila goes through a lot of painful torments. Jac hopes to release that film in a few weeks. It will be the first release of the year. The first of many, we hope.

CXIVSc05_0422_00050808-1024x576.jpg

The surreal image you are referring to is a shot from the GoPro Jac uses to get interesting angles, bird view type, of the action. In that particular case, Dani was getting ready to suffer a punishing water torture while practically hanging upside down. There are some very graphic images of her position that are really strong. I’ll probably get them soon.

Agent Honey Trap is turning out to be a really strange, somewhat poetic and very powerful film.

AgentHoneyTrapSc06_GOPR0741_00063623-1024x576.jpg

We have some very strange films in our catalogue. One of them is the not very appreciated four part series The Perils of Jane In The Green Inferno. One of the first adventures Amy had with Jac in the early days. It’s one of the films Jac is thinking of cutting down from it’s current four part series to ONE 90 minutes film.

@Margot

When I go to movies.redfeline.com I see that your films are only available for Windows computers. Are there any plans to make them available to Mac operating systems?

Waiting for more torture

CXIVSc08_0441_00004810-1024x576.jpg

January is practically over and a new waiting game has befallen the Trio of Pain and hopefully not for long. Jac is anxious to return to the set next week to finish the production of Agent Honey Trap, so are Dani and Mila. A lot for the future depends on that, as far as timing is concerned. Jac is making a very detailed schedule for the year and it includes many films to be produced, edited, developed, released and so on. But at this very moment there are two films high in his urgent lis: Agent Honey Trap and CruXtreme IV.

CXIVSc07_0434_00002500-1024x576.jpg

The plan is to release CruXtreme IV before the end of next month and to finish the shooting of Agent Honey Trap next week. Jac thinks is doable, as far as CruXtreme IV is concerned. He’s over 1 hour of the first cut of the film, with another 3 hrs of material to cut down. He will have the first cut of the entire film by the end of next week and then on to the final cut and so on, well within his plan to release it before the end of next month.

CXIVSc07_0433_00124322-1024x576.jpg

The plan to finish the production of Agent Honey Trap is another matter. The best case scenario is that they can go back to the set next week and finish it. If, for any reason, always related to the recent Covid crisis, they can’t go back to the set, that would throw the completion of the film to mid February and with that, the month is over. That pushes all of Jac’s schedule a month.

AgentHoneyTrapSc06_0667_00290221-1024x576.jpg

The plan includes the production of 6 films, including Agent Honey Trap, the post production of at least 5 films, including CruXtreme IV, the theatrical release of two films, Pygmalion and Rucker, and the development of 2 TV series. Not to mention the release of the 5 films in post. It sounds crazy. I know. However it’s one step at a time and the first step is to finish the post of CruXtreme IV and finish the production of Agent Honey Trap and then move on to the next two priorities, the production of Deep Cover Mole and the post production of CruXtreme V.

Maybe this year will be different from before. I’m going over all my posts from years past and it is very revealing as how things work. Regardless of how the status of the world affect our plans, a lot of work is done.

One thing to check is how July 2019 looked like:

The show must go on… and it will go on.​

@Margot

When I go to movies.redfeline.com I see that your films are only available for Windows computers. Are there any plans to make them available to Mac operating systems?
I'll copy Margot's reply to me via pm:

Thank you! I don't know for certain that it doesn't work with Macs, only that it says "Important: Burning to DVD requires Windows."

I guess I've been assuming that this notice means that your files are somehow incompatible with Macs. On the other hand, does that mean I can download to a Mac hard drive, but just that I can't make a DVD? That would be all right with me as I have no interest in making a DVD copy of your film.
Margot's reply:
Yes, you can download them to Mac. The flux app works with macs too. There's tech help at the links if you have any issues.

Happy news for us Mac-heads! :jump:

A Chance To Suffer Another Day

AgentHoneyTrapSc06_0671_00065517-1024x576.jpg

After two weeks of waiting, Dani finally had the chance to return to her suffering upside down, naked and bloodied. Once again her head was inserted into a pot full of water and once again she suffered the torture of drowning. It went on for a long time and she’ll be back in the set again today, Friday, to suffer even more.

What does Jac have in mind for her after the water torture? I don’t know if he knows. I’m sure he has an idea, but I don’t think he has all the details worked out yet. That’s the reason why today’s shooting is more of a ‘transition’ scene.

AgentHoneyTrapSc06_GOPR0742_00145306-1024x576.jpg

I know that Jac finds a little space in his very busy brain to come up with new creative ideas on how to make Dani suffer. He doesn’t want to repeat himself and Dani makes sure that he doesn’t. She comment’s stuff like That would be boring… when Jac describes a new idea that she doesn’t like, or That’s cool! when she does.

Dani has at least four more days of eXtreme suffering before the production of Agent Honey Trap is in the can. I’m sure there will be wrap party of three at the end of next week, with plenty of rum, chips and pizza for the tireless threesome. They might take a little break before beginning the new production, Deep Cover Mole, this time with Mila as the center of Jac’s nefarious attentions.

AgentHoneyTrapSc06_GP010742_00065623-1024x576.jpg

Shooting the Agent Honey Trap movie is not Jac’s only task, he’s editing CruXtreme IV – Roommate II and advancing fast enough. His goal is to release it this month. He just might. He’s almost half to the film in final cut and going fast. He needs to have it all nicely cut in two weeks to meet his self imposed deadline.

CXIVSc09_0453_00002425-1024x576.jpg

Another big task came took some of Jac’s time during the week when Amy began setting up a store in another website we manage, https://decadentcinema.com. To accomplish the difficult task ahead she contacted Jac and had a series of long chats to do it. It took a few days, but it’s done. The plan is to have some merchandising for the films. We had some nice T-shirts made for our contributors to Olalla.

As they went over the websites and discussed the details of the work at hand, Jac took a picture of his desk, with Amy in one screen, an image from the film he is editing in another and our websites in the main screen.

AmyChat03.jpeg

Amy came up with a plan. She thought it would be a good idea to sell posters, T-shirts, Cups and a nice hat, all of them with Rucker, the title of the film. The shop also carries the Blu-ray and DVD of the film.

Take a look at the spanking brand new shop:

Rucker itself is getting a lot of attention in all kinds of media, including television interviews. We’re all wondering where all this attention will take us.

One such media is the famous horror film magazine Rue Morgue:

And that’s not all, of course, leave to Jac to make a list of 14 movies for this year, 6 of them in the production agenda, 2 in the theatrical release list, and 6 in the post production timeline. There are also two TV series in development. I would be really happy if 3 of the films are produced, 2 get the theatrical release and at least 3 of those in post are released.

I guess that’s it for today. At this very hour Jac is preparing the set for Dani and waiting for both, the star and Mila to arrive. I have my fingers crossed.

Carnival 2022 Sale!

CarnivalSale2022-1024x576.jpg

That time of the year is here, when people throw caution to the wind and go PARTY!

Amy and Jac decided that it is a good time to have another sale, there will not be any other sale of this magnitude after the release of CruXtreme IV – Roommate II at the end of this month or beginning of next and for a long time, so take advantage of it!

CXIVSc05_0413_00085409-1024x576.jpg

The Carnival 2022 Sale will last as long as Carnival, which begins today and end Next Sunday!

Carnival will not stop the threesome to go back to the set and torture Dani some more. Jac came up with some interesting ideas for the ending of Agent Honey Trap, and if all goes according to his tight schedule, the new production should in the can by the end of the week.

While Jac goes nuts multitasking, editing, writing and moving furniture at his home. I spent some good time setting up my old posts in our site. I’m going over the posts from 2018 and it is a really intense experience to see the year all at once.

September of 2018 was particularly interesting, a new production was in the works, Monxa Mala, with a definite plan which shortly after was totally changed. Historical, to say the least. Take a look:

I titled one of my posts Seven Tortures For Seven Beauties, which I think could be a wonderful title for a movie. I should sell it to Jac.

In that post I describe what was being planned at that time for the production of the film where Bea had the protagonist role, the production was underway and some scenes were already in the can:

Seven Tortures For Seven Beauties

MMMSc07_9044-1024x575.jpg

Seven Tortures For Seven Beautiful Women who will suffer at least two of those seven tortures each! Except for Ines who will suffer just one, The Rack, in a way that is so, but so terribly gory that ….

One can only imagine the mathematical possibilities in Maleficarum Monxa Mala. I wonder how long will each torture scene last to make this new movie a regular 100 minutes film. Will the torture scenes be too short for some people’s taste? Will they be so long that Jac won’t have a choice but to turn the film into a series? Maybe both? A film AND a series? I wonder.

Continue reading:
I guess it could be the title for a compilation of clips from the rehearsals, where the entire cast and some possible cast members suffer tortures at the hands of Jac and each other, particularly Dani and Bea.

Back
Top Bottom