News From Margot

Go to CruxDreams.com
Judith is amazingly squirmy in her nailing. She is gonna get a crux Oscar, in my book.
The executioners have their hands full, it seems. Based on the preview images provided here, they didn't bother to tie the girls' arms to the wood before applying the nails. I'm guessing there's quite a bit of screaming and threshing around involved. Intense enough for a requirement of quality noise-canceling earphones I'd wager. Most curious about the other two's nailing and raising. Do the executioners nail their feet immediately after they are raised, or...?

The executioners have their hands full, it seems. Based on the preview images provided here, they didn't bother to tie the girls' arms to the wood before applying the nails. I'm guessing there's quite a bit of screaming and threshing around involved. Intense enough for a requirement of quality noise-canceling earphones I'd wager. Most curious about the other two's nailing and raising. Do the executioners nail their feet immediately after they are raised, or...?
They are lifted up by a pulley (which I find quite hot). It happens in several jerking movements until the girls reach the top of their ascent. Then their feet are nailed a few minutes later.

Did anyone ever record an interview the girls about their experiences? Or did they write a blog of some sort? Would love to hear what they had to say about their expectations and the reality of going through the crucifixion process for the film.
We have to watch the film first, else we will be spoiled :doh:

A clarification

We're sending the link to the film in other of level of contributions to the cause.
- Big contributors to IndieGoGo campaign with 500 USD plus
- Contributors to Indiegogo with USD 100 Plus
- Contributors to Indiegogo with USD 50 plus
- Pre buyers USD 50 plus

People who contributed or pre bough the regular DVD or Download will get it when the item is ready in our store.

It takes a bit of work and time to sort all of the contributions. We'll complete the emailing to all of our supporters during this week.

A clarification

We're sending the link to the film in other of level of contributions to the cause.
- Big contributors to IndieGoGo campaign with 500 USD plus
- Contributors to Indiegogo with USD 100 Plus
- Contributors to Indiegogo with USD 50 plus
- Pre buyers USD 50 plus

People who contributed or pre bough the regular DVD or Download will get it when the item is ready in our store.

It takes a bit of work and time to sort all of the contributions. We'll complete the emailing to all of our supporters during this week.

Thank you for making this clear, Margot.

I know you did earlier, but the sweaty anxiety of your followers to see the film may have clogged their brains.

I did get the e-mail and watched the film. My Spanish is apparently good enough for me to follow much of it without subtitles, although the actors seem to mumble and talk rapidly. I have never heard "cuando el sol cae" for "at sundown" but I assume native speakers know how to use Spanish. Overall, I was pleased with the film, although I thought the via crucis was a little drawn out. I look forward to getting my own copy. Thank you.

(No second Coming or Cumming, though.)

Last edited:
An update

The link has been sent to all the Indiegogo campaign contributors and pre buyers that contributed with 50 USD or more... much more in some cases.

All those who bought a download or DVD will be receiving a code to download or the DVD as soon as we set them up on the store.

The pre sale campaign is still working but it will be suspended on this coming weekend.

So for the $50 option on the PayPal donation right now, if I submitted one a day or two ago, will the link be resent out or am I waiting for the download code for the store?

Nvm I found the link

Back
Top Bottom