Now This Just Isn't Funny

Go to CruxDreams.com
I believe you, Barb. I don't drink at all, but not for any moral of ethical reasons. I have friends who are always telling me they can't believe they know an Irishman who doesn't drink!

That does sound unique, but we believe you. Tree will make up for any deficits in consumption here on CF ;)

Anyone ever hear of this work?

New and Gorgeous Pantomime entitled Harlequin Prince Cherrytop and the Good Fairy Fairfuck, or the Frig, the Fuck and the Fairy, etc. (1879) by George Augustus Sala, a highly regarded British journalist.

The panto relates the story of Prince Cherrytop, who has become enslaved by the Demon of Masturbation. The Good Fairy Fairfuck helps him conquer his addiction to self-abuse, so he can embrace the joys of holy matrimony with his betrothed, the Princess Shovituppa.

Quote:
“For all your threats I don’t care a fuck.
I’ll never leave my princely darling duck.”

Just caught up on this thread.
For the record I want everyone here on CF to know that two glasses is my limit.:facepalm:

I thought you didn't swallow?

There was a young lady from Barton Creek
Who had her monthlies twice a week,
"How provoking", said the BIshop of Woking
"No poking, so to speak."
limericks and bearing in mind PrPr`s Kent based story, try this one

There was a young fellow from Kent
The end of whose penis was bent.
To save himself trouble
He inserted it double.
So instead of coming he went.

Re the Bible, I do.

Genesis 19:30-38 New International Version (NIV)

30 Lot and his two daughters left Zoar and settled in the mountains, for he was afraid to stay in Zoar. He and his two daughters lived in a cave. 31 One day the older daughter said to the younger, “Our father is old, and there is no man around here to give us children—as is the custom all over the earth. 32 Let’s get our father to drink wine and then sleep with him and preserve our family line through our father.”

33 That night they got their father to drink wine, and the older daughter went in and slept with him. He was not aware of it when she lay down or when she got up.

34 The next day the older daughter said to the younger, “Last night I slept with my father. Let’s get him to drink wine again tonight, and you go in and sleep with him so we can preserve our family line through our father.” 35 So they got their father to drink wine that night also, and the younger daughter went in and slept with him. Again he was not aware of it when she lay down or when she got up.

36 So both of Lot’s daughters became pregnant by their father. 37 The older daughter had a son, and she named him Moab[a]; he is the father of the Moabites of today. 38 The younger daughter also had a son, and she named him Ben-Ammi[b]; he is the father of the Ammonites[c] of today.
I suspect you can use the Bible to justify just about anything!

Back
Top Bottom