Now This Just Isn't Funny

Go to CruxDreams.com
Just looking at hair removal when I came across this warning for men......

Veet for Men Hair Removal Gel Creme 200 ml
Oh the shame....
By A. Chappell - 3 July 2012
After having been told my danglies looked like an elderly rastafarian I decided to take the plunge and buy some of this as previous shaving attempts had only been mildly succesful and I nearly put my back out trying to reach the more difficult bits. Being a bit of a romantic I thought I would do the deed on the missus's birthday as a bit of a treat.
I ordered it well in advance and working in the North sea I considered myself a bit above some of the characters writing the previous reviews and wrote them off as soft office types...oh my fellow sufferers how wrong I was. I waited until the other half was tucked up in bed and after giving some vague hints about a special surprise I went down to the bathroom. Initially all went well and I applied the gel and stood waiting for something to happen. I didn't have long to wait.
At first there was a gentle warmth which in a matter of seconds was replaced by an intense burning and a feeling I can only describe as like being given a barbed wire wedgie by two people intent on hitting the ceiling with my head. Religion hadn't featured much in my life until that night but I suddenly became willing to convert to any religion to stop the violent burning around the turd tunnel and what seemed like the destruction of the meat and two veg. Struggling to not bite through my bottom lip I tried to wash the gel of in the sink and only succeeded in blocking the plughole with a mat of hair. Through the haze of tears I struggled out of the bathroom across the hall into the kitchen by this time walking was not really possible and I crawled the final yard to the fridge in the hope of some form of cold relief. I yanked the freezer drawer out and found a tub of ice cream, tore the lid of and positioned it under me. The relief was fantastic but only temporary as it melted fairly quickly and the fiery stabbing soon returned .
Due to the shape of the ice cream tub I hadn't managed to give the starfish any treatment and I groped around in the drawer for something else as I was sure my vision was going to fail fairly soon.I grabbed a bag of what I later found out was frozen sprouts and tore it open trying to be quiet as I did so.I took a handful of them and tried in vain to clench some between the cheeks of my arse. This was not doing the trick as some of the gel had found it's way up the chutney channel and it felt like the space shuttle was running it's engines behind me.
This was probably and hopefully the only time in my life I was going to wish there was a gay snowman in the kitchen which should give you some idea of the depths I was willing to sink to in order to ease the pain. The only solution my pain crazed mind could come up with was to gently ease one of the sprouts where no veg had gone before.
Unfortunately, alerted by the strange grunts coming from the kitchen the other half chose that moment to come and investigate and was greeted by the sight of me, arse in the air, strawberry ice cream dripping from my bell end pushing a sprout up my arse while muttering..." Ooooh that feels good ". Understandably this was a shock to her and she let out a scream and as I hadn't heard her come in it caused an involutary spasm of shock in myself which resulted in the sprout being ejected at quite some speed in her direction. I can understand that having a sprout farted against your leg at 11 at night in the kitchen probably wasn't the special surprise she was expecting and having to explain to the kids the next day what the strange hollow in the ice cream was didn't improve my status...So to sum it up Veet removes hair, dignity and self respect...:)

I have no idea what he was trying to find ... but a straight edge would have killed two stones with one bird. (An American reference, not Brit but possibly with the same results?)

;)

IMG_1515.JPG ;)

Calling In SICK
Calling in sick to work makes me uncomfortable. No matter how
legitimate my illness, I always sense my boss thinks I am lying. On one
occasion, I had a valid reason but lied anyway because the truth was too
humiliating. I simply mentioned that I had sustained a head injury and I
hoped I would feel up to coming in the next day. By then, I could think up a
doozy to explain the bandage on my crown.
The accident occurred mainly because I conceded to my wife's wishes to
adopt a cute little kitty. Initially the new acquisition was no problem, but
one morning I was taking my shower after breakfast when I heard my wife,
Deb, call out to me from the kitchen. "Ed,(name changed to protect the innocent)the garbage disposal is dead.
Come reset it."
"You know where the button is." I protested through the shower
(pitter-patter). "Reset it yourself."
"I am scared!" She pleaded. "What if it starts going and sucks me
in?" (pause) "C'mon, it'll only take a second."
So out I came, dripping wet and buck naked, hoping to make a statement
about how her cowardly behavior was not without consequence. I crouched down
and stuck my head under the sink to find the button. It is the last action
I remember performing. “IT” struck without warning, without respect to my
circumstances.
No, it wasn't the hexed disposal drawing me into its gnashing metal
teeth. It was our new kitty, clawing playfully at the dangling objects she
spied between my legs. She had been poised around the corner and stalked me as I took the bait under the sink.
At precisely the second I was most vulnerable, she leapt at the toys I
unwittingly offered and snagged them with her needle-like-claws. Now
when men feel pain or even sense danger anywhere close to their masculine
region, they lose all rational thought to control orderly bodily movement.
Instinctively, their nerves compel the body to contort inwardly, while
rising upwardly at a violent rate of speed.
Not even a well trained monk could calmly stand with his groin
supporting the full weight of a kitten and rectify the situation in a
step-by-step manner.
Wild animals are sometimes faced with a "fight or flight" syndrome. Men,
in this predicament, choose only the "flight" option. Fleeing straight
up, I knew at that moment how a cat feels when it is alarmed. It was a
dismal irony. But whereas cats seek great heights to escape, I never made it
that far. The sink and cabinet bluntly impeded my ascent; the impact knocked me out cold.
When I awoke, my wife and the paramedics stood over me. Having been
fully briefed by my wife the paramedics snorted as they tried to conduct
their work while suppressing their hysterical laughter.
At the office, colleagues tried to coax an explanation out of me. I
kept silent, claiming it was too painful to talk. "What's the matter, cat
got your tongue?"
If they had only known!!!!

To our dear Canadian friends up north of us in the Midwest USA, while we love and respect you, would you mind terribly keeping all this snow and bitter cold up there where it belongs? It's supposed to get to -14 Fahrenheit here Monday.

Thanks, but NO thanks!

Attachments

• snow_tired.jpg
    snow_tired.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 121
To our dear Canadian friends up north of us in the Midwest USA, while we love and respect you, would you mind terribly keeping all this snow and bitter cold up there where it belongs? It's supposed to get to -14 Fahrenheit here Monday.

Thanks, but NO thanks!

Ok, tomorrow we expect near blizzard conditions with 10" of snow, followed by actual temperatures of -22 below zero F, with wind chills of -44 below zero F. High temperature might be -14 on Monday! The coldest it's been here in over 20 years.... Now, where is this "global warming"?

I'm hunkering down in my igloo!

In case anyone is curious:
7dayMax.jpg
Please note that all temps are in fahrenheit & the high on Monday will be shortly after dawn.

Back
Top Bottom