Obsessing over some fantasies?

Go to CruxDreams.com
tasies don't always match reality...
rack 042 A.jpg
"Should I let Mr. Gunner into to fuck her now?"
"No, let me make her come by licking her cunt" Joan Tree says. "There will be a river of his cum down there once he humps her..."
I hate it when people talk over me as though I wasn’t there!

Hello! Anyone want to hear my opinion on this matter?

I hate it when people talk over me as though I wasn’t there!

Hello! Anyone want to hear my opinion on this matter?

OZWFmHN.gif

Does anyone else find sometimes stuff just comes together in a way to trigger a fantasy that turns into something you can't stop thinking about? Like you can be doing something completely unrelated to it but thoughts about it suddenly pop up in your head at any time and anywhere? Or am I alone in this lol?

I've been obsessed by this particular image for years (and even bought the comic online, only to find the story quite disappointing, LOL).
It's a type of scenario that I find ideal for my torturer fantasies.

drole.jpg

I've been obsessed by this particular image for years (and even bought the comic online, only to find the story quite disappointing, LOL).

View attachment 1500447
I can see why this one stayed with you. The scene shows a very real peril for a very sexy victim. The erotic sadism level of this piece is quite high, to me anyway.
1721529557897.png

View attachment 1500447

I can see the appeal there, it looks brutal and dangerous for sure and the only little thing wrong that I can see is her hands aren't tied to the chair so it'd be easy to slide the whole top half of your body to the left or right to get out of the way.

I can see the appeal there, it looks brutal and dangerous for sure and the only little thing wrong that I can see is her hands aren't tied to the chair so it'd be easy to slide the whole top half of your body to the left or right to get out of the way.
You have a good eye for detail ;)
I'm constantly in search of The Perfect Pic, and this isn't probably it, but I still like it a lot.
It's curious how we tend to forgive certain details in an image when we love the overall effect. There is a rack scene from a movie in which the victim's wrists are very approximately tied, but she is so sexy and stretches her body so nicely that I have failed to notice it for years.

Enema and hard anal sex. No lube preferably :) But I got a kink over enema, realy like the idea :)

Does anyone else find sometimes stuff just comes together in a way to trigger a fantasy that turns into something you can't stop thinking about? Like you can be doing something completely unrelated to it but thoughts about it suddenly pop up in your head at any time and anywhere? Or am I alone in this lol?
I guess it isn't completely unrelated, but any time I go down into an unfinished basement, I have the sense of being taken by some ruthless persons down into a terrifying dungeon. (Finished basements, with carpeted rooms and wet bars and all the furnishings, TVs, appliances and all that don't count.:D)

The strange sense of being bound nude and going to some awful fate seems to surround me, and, especially if the basement is cold, I get a brief feeling of dread. It passes, but when it happens, the reminder of such a fantasy is both erotic and terrifying. Sometimes I have dreams about such things. I guess I am weird.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom