Odds And Ends And Anything You Fancy

Go to CruxDreams.com
I'm not sure if this has been posted before. We've had posture pics, I think there was even a thread for them at one stage. The odd thing about this is it was sanctioned by the most prestigious universities/colleges in the USA, male and female, and a huge number of famous Americans would have been photographed. Supposedly most of the photos were destroyed, but you never know.

Is Virgin Martyrs Ivy League? Wragg would know.

At Yale, ‘an enormous cache of nude photographs’ was discovered in a locked room by an unsuspecting university staff member many years later. Those ones were promptly burned. Another large collection was found “gathering dust in ‘dead storage’ in a Goodwill warehouse in Boston”. Those photos made their way to the Smithsonian, which gave New York Times reporter Ron Rosenbaum access to in 1995. A decision they probably regretted later.

_posture_f (1).jpgnudephotos1300.jpgb51d0d296326623c57e3dee1601aea4b5e3e0cf4cbeeb969a6b882925130bca5_1.jpgIMG_3278.pngmilitary_2.jpgnudeivyleague1.jpg197_1000.jpg

I'm not sure if this has been posted before. We've had posture pics, I think there was even a thread for them at one stage. The odd thing about this is it was sanctioned by the most prestigious universities/colleges in the USA, male and female, and a huge number of famous Americans would have been photographed. Supposedly most of the photos were destroyed, but you never know.

Is Virgin Martyrs Ivy League? Wragg would know.

At Yale, ‘an enormous cache of nude photographs’ was discovered in a locked room by an unsuspecting university staff member many years later. Those ones were promptly burned. Another large collection was found “gathering dust in ‘dead storage’ in a Goodwill warehouse in Boston”. Those photos made their way to the Smithsonian, which gave New York Times reporter Ron Rosenbaum access to in 1995. A decision they probably regretted later.

View attachment 1118817View attachment 1118818View attachment 1118819View attachment 1118820View attachment 1118821View attachment 1118822View attachment 1118823
I knew someone who went to Yale in the early 60's. Apparently it was a fad for "Physical Education" professors, in the name of research of course, to photograph the incoming class in the nude as well as test their physical stamina. So that's probably where these things come from. This happened in other places too. My friend didn't say he was photographed nude (he didn't say he wasn't, either), but he did say that the year he entered mandatory physical education was being abolished, so they had everyone go through a highly rigorous set of exercises (including swimming) to convince them they were out of shape and needed to sign up. "Authorities" were respected in the '50's up until Vietnam, so people were loath to ask questions. That's why some Catholic clergy were able to get away with so much--no one dreamed of asking what they were up to. That's disrespectful.

oho when i was cleaning touch cactus who acidencatfly attack mine paw was later paw pinch me and not know why and there was inside little cactus needles almost invisible and trying remove it but cannot remove they all so go to surgeon doctor he removed mostly needles but not all renember on next days evening still remove one or two was so annoying pinch feeling in mine paw and so hard to remove they even under magnifier big and good light for doctor

oho when i was cleaning touch cactus who acidencatfly attack mine paw was later paw pinch me and not know why and there was inside little cactus needles almost invisible and trying remove it but cannot remove they all so go to surgeon doctor he removed mostly needles but not all renember on next days evening still remove one or two was so annoying pinch feeling in mine paw and so hard to remove they even under magnifier big and good light for doctor
Cactus needles! Always be careful with them! I heard from other people who had trouble to remove them and they caused inflammations and had to go to a doctor too and treatment was difficult, as one tiny needle kept inflammating.

Cactus needles! Always be careful with them! I heard from other people who had trouble to remove them and they caused inflammations and had to go to a doctor too and treatment was difficult, as one tiny needle kept inflammating.
I don't know much about cactus needles, but if they are like wood splinters they can break apart inside your flesh and not come out without surgery. I still have a few small scar tissue bumps on my hands from 40 years ago, caused by splinter pieces I never got out.

I don't know much about cactus needles, but if they are like wood splinters they can break apart inside your flesh and not come out without surgery. I still have a few small scar tissue bumps on my hands from 40 years ago, caused by splinter pieces I never got out.
Gosh, we must sand down our crosses! It would be awful if poor Barb was to get a splinter which might go septic! :confused::doh:

Hey @Rias , I think I found some pictures of you

tumblr_p3147pbqrQ1wkg1pto9_1280.jpgtumblr_p3147pbqrQ1wkg1pto10_640.jpgtumblr_p3147pbqrQ1wkg1pto6_1280.jpgtumblr_p3147pbqrQ1wkg1pto8_1280.jpgtumblr_p3147pbqrQ1wkg1pto4_1280.jpgtumblr_p3147pbqrQ1wkg1pto7_1280.jpgtumblr_p3147pbqrQ1wkg1pto1_1280.jpgtumblr_p3147pbqrQ1wkg1pto3_1280.jpgtumblr_p3147pbqrQ1wkg1pto5_1280.jpgtumblr_p3147pbqrQ1wkg1pto2_1280.jpg

Back
Top Bottom