Odds And Ends And Anything You Fancy

Go to CruxDreams.com
Apparently in North America these animals are one of the big three (along with white-tailed deer and Canada geese) animal pests. They flood farm fields, roads, backyards.
We have two out of those three here in my part of the world. We have beavers here in the plains, but they aren't a big problem as far as I know. Canada Geese are somewhat of nuisance at times, however. But the White Tails are a problem while driving on the open highways, especially at night and during the rutting season.
Very serious and sometimes fatal accidents with them are common here. They will jump to avoid being hit, and end up coming through the windshield on top of you.
I hit one in the fog one morning back in 90's. Took out my front fender, hood, and windshield but didn't come through thankfully. We definitely have an overpopulation of them here now.

Apparently in North America these animals are one of the big three (along with white-tailed deer and Canada geese) animal pests. They flood farm fields, roads, backyards.
oho in mine country goverment and minister from nature say shoot to they and eat they but also most known masterchef here was say eat one time beaver squirrel tail to beer as snack in czech republic and say was worst thing what eat in whole life and he travel over world try difrent cultures meals have own tv show in tv from his travels
squirel49.jpg

oho in mine country goverment and minister from nature say shoot to they and eat they but also most known masterchef here was say eat one time beaver squirrel tail to beer as snack in czech republic and say was worst thing what eat in whole life and he travel over world try difrent cultures meals have own tv show in tv from his travels
View attachment 1154957
In Germany, beavers are heavily protected and are just resettled in a few rivers and streams.

Last edited:
I’ve always loved these lines, from W.B.Yeats, The Lake Isle of Innisfree (1888):

I will arise and go now, and go to Innisfree,
And a small cabin build there, of clay and wattles made;
Nine bean-rows will I have there, a hive for the honey-bee,
And live alone in the bee-loud glade.

I’ve always loved these lines, from W.B.Yeats, The Lake Isle of Innisfree (1888):

I will arise and go now, and go to Innisfree,
And a small cabin build there, of clay and wattles made;
Nine bean-rows will I have there, a hive for the honey-bee,
And live alone in the bee-loud glade.
Buzzzzzzzzz :p

Back
Top Bottom