Odds And Ends And Anything You Fancy

Go to CruxDreams.com
What a perfectly splendid idea!! A great way to get out of the dungeon for some fresh air and exercise.
And since I'm a bit 'mobility challenged', I'll volunteer to do the pre-hunt inspection of all female participants to make sure they are properly undressed and not 'hiding' any prohibited items on their person.
Oh, we must be inclusive - the local polis have a wee helicopter, I'm sure they'd lend it so you can spot us and fire paintballs at us through the canopy! :devil:

I'm in. Where is my paintball gun? Must be around here somewhere. :D
Actually, I think perhaps given the latitude of the Northern Forest (and knowing what it's like here right now), this may be a spring/summer activity. I mean, there's the old "safety first" idea, but there's also a sort of practical notion. It's hardly sporting to shoot a linkie that's frozen solid when you find her. ;)

Oh yes, we linkies have to be hot! :devil2:

Oh, we must be inclusive - the local polis have a wee helicopter, I'm sure they'd lend it so you can spot us and fire paintballs at us through the canopy! :devil:
Oh my... you're much too kind. But I feel that would give me too much of an advantage over my fellow hunters.
Perhaps I could use a quad ATV to keep up with the others.

You never know … we cruxgirls might have a few tricks up our sleeves … no wait! The rules say we’re to be naked. Well … all the same. … perhaps a few hidden pits for unsuspecting hunters to fall in to, or a hidden ankle noose tethered to a limber tree … or … huh? … Oh Shit! Run girls! Here they come! YIKES!

You never know … we cruxgirls might have a few tricks up our sleeves … no wait! The rules say we’re to be naked. Well … all the same. … perhaps a few hidden pits for unsuspecting hunters to fall in to, or a hidden ankle noose tethered to a limber tree … or … huh? … Oh Shit! Run girls! Here they come! YIKES!
Some vietnamese punji spikes would make us think thrice of further pursuit

Yeah, old Liddy was a real piece of work. I had the experience of listening to his radio talk show in the late 90's. If you wanted to know how great he was, all you had to do was listen to his show, and he would tell you.

You aren't alone, and 'revile' might not be strong enough, for me anyway.
I'm not sure what was worse, G Gordon Liddy or the people that admired and gave that criminal shithead a radio program.
Words cannot express how downright awful I felt when this cigar maven and aficionado contracted lung cancer. I mean, he sounded so sincere when he pooh poohed the risks of smoking.
il_794xN.3302829748_42y0.jpg
His talent was on loan from God....who apparently wanted it back.

I'm not sure what was worse, G Gordon Liddy or the people that admired and gave that criminal shithead a radio program.
Words cannot express how downright awful I felt when this cigar maven and aficionado contracted lung cancer. I mean, he sounded so sincere when he pooh poohed the risks of smoking.
View attachment 1429120
His talent was on loan from God....who apparently wanted it back.
I went to high school w/ G. Gordon's nephew and listened to Rush pretty much religiously... My world did not fall apart when either died. Did your world get any better?

So where exactly ARE the jungles of Scotland?
We do really have rain-forests, not surprisingly really, not tropical, they're Atlantic rain-forest, but they're important, lots of rare species in them. And my claim to live in a forest isn't imaginary, it's a very big Forest Park - quite a lot of conifer plantations, but plenty of natural woodland and wild country too, ancient hunting forest (which was never just dense woodland). Ideal for linkie-hunting, or it would be if it were a bit warmer!

We do really have rain-forests, not surprisingly really, not tropical, they're Atlantic rain-forest, but they're important, lots of rare species in them. And my claim to live in a forest isn't imaginary, it's a very big Forest Park - quite a lot of conifer plantations, but plenty of natural woodland and wild country too, ancient hunting forest (which was never just dense woodland). Ideal for linkie-hunting, or it would be if it were a bit warmer!
I heard some time back that some woodland was being cut away out there to make way for some wind turbines.
I think that trees were also planted and all of this was over a 20 year span.
Most likely not in your area, hopefully.

Back
Top Bottom