Odds And Ends And Anything You Fancy

Go to CruxDreams.com
I also often think : 'All these pretty young girls I have known, long ago, are now women in their sixties (if they are still alive).':(
(although, mind you, some of them still look gorgeous)! :rolleyes:

We may have older bodies now, but we still tend to look at women with a 25 year old brain. ;)

nkegi_and_the_t_rex_bone_by_anna_s_artworks_dh7eued-414w-2x.jpg
She holds the ceremonial tribal penetrator in her right hand. To become queen, she must be able to handle this implement without flinching. By demonstrating this, she will show that she is worthy of the attention of the alpha male of the tribe, and suitable for procreation and the continuance of the warrior line. She must also demonstrate the routine handling of this penetration during seasonal fertility ceremonies in front of the whole population

I wonder if he tried it out on his wife.
The device was never tried in real life According to a source, the Blonskys were childless, although it is said they loved children.
The same article says the Blonskys were posthumously awarded an Ig Nobel Prize for their invention in 1999.
They and the invention inspired an opera, The Blonsky Device, which premiered in 2013.
The Science Gallery in Dublin built a full-scale model of the Blonsky birthing device and placed it next to the window where passers-by can admire and wonder at it.

Back
Top Bottom