Odds And Ends And Anything You Fancy

Go to CruxDreams.com
All eyes turn to Paris now for, err, I seem to have lost my train of thought
d53c5z7-f15307bd-40bc-444e-8ec0-0488fac44142.jpgella_rose__nude_in_paris___ile_saint_louis_by_jeremyhowitt_d53c56t.jpg

Ah yes, the Olympics!

Australia will be putting on a strong show in the pool as always
ox_team_nude__19__by_kvmierlo3_dgrk5zd.jpg

And I'll be looking forward to the early morning warm ups too
morning_workout_by_gaffthehorse_deup1fq.jpg

Olympic swimmers, with those arms, shoulders, and strong legs too, they are made for the cross!
5604.jpg

Australia's winning relay team seem to be asking for it - what a way to celebrate that would be
swimmers.jpg

(Mollie O’Callaghan, Lani Pallister, Brianna Throssell and Ariarne Titmus)

They hold out longer! :roto2nuse:
But what if they do not want to be crucified?
A team of four 200 metre Olympic gold medalists, so at the peak of their power, who will have a very intense spirit of esprit de corps mentality would be a formidable challenge indeed, Girl power "“All for one and one for all”

It`s just stereotyping, of which we are all guilty to some extent. The tall, athletic Scandinavian blonde, the petite submissive Asian girl, the sexy Parisian coquette,. Sound familiar?
And the apparently young Japanese schoolgirl in most Hentai movies with tits larger than her head. ;) :D
I know it's a stereotype, and it still looks ridiculous to me. Just a preference thing I guess.

Having subscribed to Playboy for almost 40 years - until they decided to become a Maxim wannabe - I can assure this is not just a Japanese obsession,
View attachment 1507194
No indeed. There are certainly those in western society who feel that if a girl has breasts, she should have them as big as humanly possible. Never understood that either, but I suppose if everyone is chasing after the really buxom ones, that leaves a bit of a quieter space to get to know the girls with smaller, but much nicer (in my view) endowments. As Umberto Eco wrote (and who am I to argue?): “Pulchra sunt ubera quae paululum supereminent et tument modice.”

No, I was only really commenting on the idea that Japanese animators, creating Japanese anime, apparently set in Japan, and featuring mostly Japanese characters, would somehow nevertheless insert (often without back story or other explanation) a female character who looked like she just got off the plane from London, Frankfurt, or Stockholm (even though she will inevitably speak perfect Japanese and know all the local customs). If this is straight up anime, she will look semi-normal (but with the aforementioned large breasts). If it is a hentai movie, her breasts will likely double in size as she removes her shirt.

No indeed. There are certainly those in western society who feel that if a girl has breasts, she should have them as big as humanly possible. Never understood that either, but I suppose if everyone is chasing after the really buxom ones, that leaves a bit of a quieter space to get to know the girls with smaller, but much nicer (in my view) endowments. As Umberto Eco wrote (and who am I to argue?): “Pulchra sunt ubera quae paululum supereminent et tument modice.”

No, I was only really commenting on the idea that Japanese animators, creating Japanese anime, apparently set in Japan, and featuring mostly Japanese characters, would somehow nevertheless insert (often without back story or other explanation) a female character who looked like she just got off the plane from London, Frankfurt, or Stockholm (even though she will inevitably speak perfect Japanese and know all the local customs). If this is straight up anime, she will look semi-normal (but with the aforementioned large breasts). If it is a hentai movie, her breasts will likely double in size as she removes her shirt.
The recent anime Zom 100: Bucket List of the Dead featured a character, Beatrix, who was just off the plane from Frankfurt (or somewhere in Germany, I don't think she ever said). She was a lifelong Japanophile who always dreamed of going there and studied the language and the culture. Which explains how she could speak Japanese even if she was a bit "off" sometimes. Unfortunately, she arrived just as a zombie apocalypse happened. And , yes, she does fit the stereotype.
Beatrix Amerhauser - Pony.preview.jpeg
But, the other female protagonist, Shizuka, is more "normal" looking.
zom100.jpg
This is as opposed to another zombie apocalypse anime, High School of the Dead, which is notorious for is ridiculously over-endowed cast of Japanese high school girls.
highschoolofthedead1.jpg
The why of all this is simple. Anime are mostly based on manga which are created by male artists for a mostly male audience.
If anyone is interested, High School of the Dead is an OK piece of fluff full of fanservice and lacking much substance. Zom 100 is a funny and sometimes tragic comedic take on the zombie apocalypse genre that's a thousand times better than anything in the Walking Dead franchise.

Back
Top Bottom