Other Forms Of Execution

Go to CruxDreams.com
View attachment 1082847

She is unlikely to enjoy the next couple of hours ... I understand that, most likely, this execution was not public, it was too cruel even for the Middle Ages. But why not include a little fantasy)

This is my first render I decided to post. Comments are welcome.
Skinning is going too far for me.. but I like the way she’s bound, the composition is good, choice of viewpoint is immersive, the crowd full of character and incident, and the background perfect, lighting etc really good, and a bit of blur on the crowd helps to push them back a bit, and bring the main action to the fore. I did notice a couple of identical twins in the crowd, lol.. but no matter. great job! :beer:

Skinning is going too far for me.. but I like the way she’s bound, the composition is good, choice of viewpoint is immersive, the crowd full of character and incident, and the background perfect, lighting etc really good, and a bit of blur on the crowd helps to push them back a bit, and bring the main action to the fore. I did notice a couple of identical twins in the crowd, lol.. but no matter. great job! :beer:
Thank you) I really love your creations, some of your works are my favorites.

Yes, judging by your work, such images may be unacceptable to you, as well as to many people. Therefore, I do not know, I will develop this theme in the future.

The faces of people in the crowd are not the strongest part of the picture)

I really love your creations, some of your works are my favorites…. Yes, judging by your work, such images may be unacceptable to you, as well as to many people.
Thanks! And don’t worry, it’s just my personal thing, I couldn’t even get through Game of Thrones because of the mutilations.. please make whatever art pleases you, and ignore pussies like me :D. Besides, I found a lot to enjoy and admire in your picture, and I look forward to seeing more.:thumbsup:

Thanks! And don’t worry, it’s just my personal thing, I couldn’t even get through Game of Thrones because of the mutilations.. please make whatever art pleases you, and ignore pussies like me :D. Besides, I found a lot to enjoy and admire in your picture, and I look forward to seeing more.:thumbsup:
Thank you for your support) I think I will have something to show in the future)

Maybe he turned away from the scaffold) In fact, thanks for the comment - it would be necessary to work on the faces of the people in the crowd.
I see him rather differently, he looks stern but not upset - and the bearded guy beside him is having a word in his ear - I fear he is some sort of security chief, keeping an eye on the crowd, watching out for any signs of protest or reaction against what's being done to the girl - looking for any more who might share her fate ...

Thank you) I really love your creations, some of your works are my favorites.

Yes, judging by your work, such images may be unacceptable to you, as well as to many people. Therefore, I do not know, I will develop this theme in the future.

The faces of people in the crowd are not the strongest part of the picture)
The way you've presented the cruel execution is fine - it tells us enough for us to imagine what follows and what the victim is going to suffer.
We don't want very gory, over-realistic scenes of human butchery, but if you can keep to this kind of scene, more of your work will be very welcome.

Last edited:
Thanks! And don’t worry, it’s just my personal thing, I couldn’t even get through Game of Thrones because of the mutilations.. please make whatever art pleases you, and ignore pussies like me
I am with monty and a bit squeamish at the gore. But if you only produce images that offend or disturb nobody, you would be able to do little, even on a site like CF.

I see him rather differently, he looks stern but not upset - and the bearded guy beside him is having a word in his ear - I fear he is some sort of security chief, keeping an eye on the crowd, watching out for any signs of protest or reaction against what's being done to the girl - looking for any more who might share her fate ...

The way you've presented the cruel execution is fine - it tells us enough for us to imagine what follows and what the victim is going to suffer.
We don't want very gory, over-realistic scenes of human butchery, but if you can keep to this kind of scene, more of your work will be very welcome.
OK I will try. Fortunately, my skills don't allow me to make the scene over-realistic)

View attachment 1082847

She is unlikely to enjoy the next couple of hours ... I understand that, most likely, this execution was not public, it was too cruel even for the Middle Ages. But why not include a little fantasy)

Great artwork! Love the setting even if the actual method of execution is not a favorite of mine.
Can easily imagine this altered into being a public whipping and branding.
Hope you continue to post your work!

Other than crucifixion, my preferred means of being put to death, I would be happy to be strangled naked , whilst laid out on a slab and before an assembly.. And penetrated during the process..

Other than crucifixion, my preferred means of being put to death, I would be happy to be strangled naked , whilst laid out on a slab and before an assembly.. And penetrated during the process..
That you should picture with some help and stop early, or better just simulate the strangling. I lost one of my teacher in an auto-errotic accident, with a bag-

That you should picture with some help and stop early, or better just simulate the strangling. I lost one of my teacher in an auto-errotic accident, with a bag-
I lost my dad, he was acting out a hanging fantasy - I found him - no need to go into details, but it was definitely not suicide.
Don't mess with that kind of play.

View attachment 1082847

Great start! I don't know how to do 3D, so I'm a little jealous))

I've always wanted to learn how to paint. It's good that for those whose hands are not very straight, there is 3D )
I can't draw either. For this reason, I use Photoshop.

Back
Top Bottom