Passings...

Go to CruxDreams.com
Actor Donald Sutherland today at 88 years of age.
I played Hawkeye Myself back in the old High school play days.View attachment 1490644
Woof, woof!
He was amazing. One of the first movies I remember seeing him in was "Invasion of the Body Snatcher." It was a remake from the original black and white version. I remember how terrifying it was seeing his bulging eyes while he looked toward the heavens, screeching when his body was taken over by an alien. The location was also the San Francisco Bay rea which really made the terror hit home.:scream:

He was amazing. One of the first movies I remember seeing him in was "Invasion of the Body Snatcher." It was a remake from the original black and white version. I remember how terrifying it was seeing his bulging eyes while he looked toward the heavens, screeching when his body was taken over by an alien. The location was also the San Francisco Bay rea which really made the terror hit home.:scream:
Absolutely classic movie. One of the few remakes that's better than the original

Kinky Friedman died of Parkinson's disease. The same malady that just killed Joan Cushing, known in Washington D.C. for her satirical songs as "Ms Foggy Bottom." Kinky recorded such tunes as "They Don't Make Jews Like Jesus Anymore" and "Asshole From El Paso.
I saw him open for Bob Dylan in 1976.
He also had a very successful career as a writer of detective novels.

Shelley Duvall, Star of ‘The Shining’ and ‘Nashville,’ Dies at 75 of Diabetes.​

Her quirky stage personality made her one of the biggest film stars of the 1970s, appearing in a string of movies by the director Robert Altman and opposite Jack Nicholson in “The Shining.” She portrayed Olive Oyl in “Popeye” with Robin Williams.

Attachments

• Shelly Duvall.jpg
    Shelly Duvall.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 9
Monte Kiffin has died at the age of 84. He spent 13 years as defensive coordinator for the Tampa Buccaneers under two different head coaches, created the Tampa 2 defense that is still being used by teams almost 30 years later and is - arguably - more responsible for the Bucs' first Super Bowl win in 2002.

Back
Top Bottom