Preferred end of Torture

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hi there my fellow sickos:)
I have to ask something.
I LOVE the dungeon torture content here....but....I think that the victims in the pictures are all going to die......

Which brings me to the question

What do you like best

The victim bieng tortured and released alive and wounded or the victim bieng tortured until their agonising death?

Hi there my fellow sickos:)
I have to ask something.
I LOVE the dungeon torture content here....but....I think that the victims in the pictures are all going to die......

Which brings me to the question

What do you like best

The victim bieng tortured and released alive and wounded or the victim bieng tortured until their agonising death?
Oh, definitely tortured and released, so you can do it over and over again. ;)

There is a split between those that found this site via s/m curiosity and those who have a harsher fantasy as to the victim’s end.
The joy found in the sadist/masochist dynamic in real life can be augmented with the ultimate end of the tortured victim of the stories found herein.
The end result of those unfortunates being that is what they were destined for regardless of confessions or betrayals is what entertains the dark need in so many that contribute or just lurk here.
There needs to be an understanding between fantasy and reality and the dangers inherent in all types of participation.
In any case, enjoy yourself!
I prefer My captives to be thrown into their cells to await further abuses after their initial tortures.

Back
Top Bottom