Preferred end of Torture

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hi there my fellow sickos:)
I have to ask something.
I LOVE the dungeon torture content here....but....I think that the victims in the pictures are all going to die......

Which brings me to the question

What do you like best

The victim bieng tortured and released alive and wounded or the victim bieng tortured until their agonising death?
Tree does not believe in torturing someone to death. If you do that, the torture becomes your method of execution. The whole idea behind torturing someone is to make them confess to a crime or make them surrender information you want or need to know.

...if you want to put them to death after you get whatever you wanted, have at it. Tree never understood why in interrogation and inquisition pictures the target of the questioning is gagged. How are they going to tell you anything?!?!?!

Hi there my fellow sickos:)
I have to ask something.
I LOVE the dungeon torture content here....but....I think that the victims in the pictures are all going to die......

Which brings me to the question

What do you like best

The victim bieng tortured and released alive and wounded
or the victim bieng tortured until their agonising death?
The death of my victim is never in my fantasies, and I consider that to be a terrible waste of what gives me great pleasure. So in my 'other world' my victims suffer greatly, but aren't mutilated or even severely damaged. I always prefer they live to suffer another day. After a period of recovery, they could be taken back to the torture chamber again.
That said, my fantasy torments are quite svere and prolonged, and not applicable to real life at all.

There is a split between those that found this site via s/m curiosity and those who have a harsher fantasy as to the victim’s end.
Agreed.
My preferences are clearly in the harsher fantasy category where should be.

The joy found in the sadist/masochist dynamic in real life can be augmented with the ultimate end of the tortured victim of the stories found herein.
The end result of those unfortunates being that is what they were destined for regardless of confessions or betrayals is what entertains the dark need in so many that contribute or just lurk here.
There needs to be an understanding between fantasy and reality and the dangers inherent in all types of participation.
Yes, and very well said.
In any case, enjoy yourself!
I prefer My captives to be thrown into their cells to await further abuses after their initial tortures.
And they cry so nicely when they realize they're going back that room. :devil2:

Well, your method makes more sense.
I guess my dead body would start to smell after a while....Maybe a pre psychological torture would be to share a cell with my rotting corpse...
You could be condemned to another planet as a pain slave where you would be subjected to all manner of terrible tortures until you die. Then your body would be given to doctors and put in a powerful machine that repairs all of the damage to your body, and restores life. The endless repetitions tortured to death, then rebuilt and made alive, will continue for the rest of your life. Past a certain age you would not be repairable, and would undergo 'Final Death', which is beheading.

As a general rule, I prefer if the victim dies eventually.

I feel a bit guilty 'bout it, because the stories I love have a very likeable victim, so in a sense I'm sorry for her.
Still, you can't have an execution unless you execute someone, so...

In my stories I tried to incorporate very gentle (but stern) executioners and unwilling victims that eventually realize they have to suffer and die, and intend to go along with it.
Like, they realize it's their place in the great scheme of things...

Back
Top Bottom