Preferred end of Torture

Go to CruxDreams.com
Nothing against a death fetish...! :) But I'd certainly prefer to leave her alive. The idea that she will wet herself even after years when she only sees something on the street that reminds her of her traumatising ordeal... The idea that she will never ever have "normal" sex again because already the attempt of any man to touch her pussy will horrify and panic her... The idea that sex and suffering will be inextricably connected in her mind for the rest of her life after surviving her tortures... I'd really like to leave an impression on her! :D

I don't want to kill my victims, but I don't want to release them either...
I want to torture them for as long as possible and make them realize that there is no way to escape... And since I like innocent victims, they will have nothing to confess... and I can torture them endlessly...
It's fantasy of course, but even in fantasies I don't like death...

Hi there my fellow sickos:)
I have to ask something.
I LOVE the dungeon torture content here....but....I think that the victims in the pictures are all going to die......

Which brings me to the question

What do you like best

The victim bieng tortured and released alive and wounded or the victim bieng tortured until their agonising death?
Release them, let the wounds heal, so all those pain sluts coming multiple times during a session can enjoy a next one.

Back
Top Bottom