Prison Girls

Go to CruxDreams.com
Morning light … even as no more than a narrow shaft against one wall of a bare gray cell of concrete, stone and iron bars … means so much to the incarcerated … a relief from the pervasive and disheartening dullness and grayness of this place … a fleeting escape from despair, fear and humiliation … something to be revered, soaked up, gloried in as it casts its narrow bright shafts on my nakedness and on that of my fellow inmates … a distraction, however momentary, from the sounds of oncoming boots in the prison passageways, the prospect of the cruelties and fearsome sufferings certain to come … in the interrogation chambers before this day is over.

Will I be strong, will I be silent, will I endure, bravely and stoically, the horrors of the lash, the blow of the truncheon, the repeated electric shocks, the searing cigarette burns, and everything thing else to be inflicted on me?

May this morning shaft of light embrace me, fortify and steel me for the coming day, I pray it be so!
An eloquent commentary on the images. Very good at expressing the terror a female prisoner can face.

Women in prison movies are my second favorite after nunsploitation. What can happen to women in places where there is no check at all on the authorities (third world countries or other cruel environments like a Turkish prison) conjures up all kinds of outrageous fantasies. Of course, after the cavity searches and the naked hose-down, there are brutal consequences for disobedience, solitary confinement in irons or stress positions, rape (and sometimes forced lesbian sex :rolleyes:).

Nunsploitation has it's own place.

1654539080_22-titis-org-p-nude-girls-in-prison-erotika-vkontakte-22.jpg Daily routine in women's prison.

1660742739_19-titis-org-p-nude-camp-pics-erotika-22.jpg Morning roll call with the head guard.

1662306409_19-titis-org-p-naked-captive-women-erotika-32.jpg Medical examination

Prison Girls by asparagusw
Captured CIA Agent, Barbara Moore, has been subjected to the harshest possible interrogation in The Lubyanka and, despite resisting bravely, has been k milked of every drop of useful information.
Now she is being transported to the Special Court for her "sham" trial. To further humiliate her she is kept naked, and now stands before the female judge awaiting delivery of her sentence.
"Barbara Moore, you are a foreign spy and an enemy of the state, it is my only regret that our benign laws do not allow me to award you the flogging you so richly deserve, nevertheless, you will spend the next ten years at hard labour in a Siberian Prison Camp. Take her away."

I really like those corny WIP movies made in the 1960's and 1970's My boyfriends would take me to the drive-in theatres and we would watch them together. Sometimes we didn't get to see the ending since we were making out in the back seat before the movie was over. Fun times! I still enjoy watching them. I wish I could relive those times.

Back
Top Bottom