Prison Girls

Go to CruxDreams.com
294_1000.jpg B26F0625-5F6A-4BBF-9528-F9AA32C85492.jpg
If you behave well now and do everything that is asked of you, your time in prison could be much more pleasant.

294_1000.jpg

If you behave well now and do everything that is asked of you, your time in prison could be much more pleasant.

And just what did you have in mind, if I may ask?

1654326571_10-titis-org-p-girl-naked-in-jail-erotika-vkontakte-10.jpg Neither of them ever complained about having to share a cell with only one bed.

Strip Search.

View attachment 1513210

An unhappy looking group of Blue State mail order brides bring prepared at a NailusMartyrs warehouse for shipment to Arkansas.
Since we all live in an Age of Investigations (Congress investigates everything), there should be an investigation of the transportation of Blue State brides to a certain Red State south of the imaginary "Mason-Dixon" latitude. Obviously, the girls are trafficked by way of the Ohio River and the Mississippi River to some sleazy, dilapidated and crime infested river town along the Mighty Miss in Arkansas. They are then sent up the Arkansas River into the darkest interior of that God forsaken place (pick your own county).
(The Missouri River doesn't count since there are no Blue States out that way.)

How is this allowed to happen? How can such an affront to the law and to American womanhood be tolerated? The way we could go about investigating that might be turned over to a good(?) attorney at the center of it all. All the major rivers merge near Saint Louis where a certain T.H. Tree, Esq. has a prominent law practice. With his credentials from Harvard and The Inns of Court, and his location in situ, Mr. Tree may be best positioned to unravel the mysteries of indignities and criminal acts committed upon these Blue State maidens.

Arise, I say! To arms before Bull and Gunner come for your wives and daughters! (Whew, I need a drink.)

Since we all live in an Age of Investigations (Congress investigates everything), there should be an investigation of the transportation of Blue State brides to a certain Red State south of the imaginary "Mason-Dixon" latitude. Obviously, the girls are trafficked by way of the Ohio River and the Mississippi River to some sleazy, dilapidated and crime infested river town along the Mighty Miss in Arkansas. They are then sent up the Arkansas River into the darkest interior of that God forsaken place (pick your own county).
(The Missouri River doesn't count since there are no Blue States out that way.)

How is this allowed to happen? How can such an affront to the law and to American womanhood be tolerated? The way we could go about investigating that might be turned over to a good(?) attorney at the center of it all. All the major rivers merge near Saint Louis where a certain T.H. Tree, Esq. has a prominent law practice. With his credentials from Harvard and The Inns of Court, and his location in situ, Mr. Tree may be best positioned to unravel the mysteries of indignities and criminal acts committed upon these Blue State maidens.

Arise, I say! To arms before Bull and Gunner come for your wives and daughters! (Whew, I need a drink.)
It ain't a mystery. The blue state women didn't read the fine print when they orders sex toys thing from Nailus Martyrs...

Back
Top Bottom