Prison Girls

Go to CruxDreams.com
I am not familiar with Nello2. It looks like AI generated, but the quality is good.

EDIT: I looked this artist up and he has a presence on Deviantart. According to what is there, he does a lot of these pretty women in "peril" or slave situations. Their expressions seem to be resigned to whatever is happening to them, and their sense of helplessness is palpable.

There does not appear to be any nudity at all, but that has it's charms. A woman can be alluring without being naked. Virtually all the women/girls are barefoot, which I find cool and sexy.

Between interrogations, prisoners are held in outside cells, visible to everyone passing by.
391_1000.jpg 988_1000.jpg 87679-a1543090396445 - Nicole Rayner, 2018.jpg

She looks so innocent! Are you sure she deserves the death penalty?!?!?!
So what method of correction do you think is fitting for Ms Mack, who was a part of a organisation who allegedly branded, humiliated and applied corporal punishment amongst other things, to recuited ladies of the cult:spank:

Suspended in her cell by cenart..
The guards took the naked prisoner to the interrogation chamber. Two burly. sadistic officials smiled as she was brought in. “We have a busty cunt to play with,” one of the men told his companion. “So let’s get started, “replied the other.

They tortured her for over an hour. “She’s had enough. Guard, take this whore back to her cell.“

She was thrown down onto the cold concrete floor of her cell, where she sobbed and moaned.

“Let’s make you more comfortable, girl,” one guard said. She was suspended by her chained wrists from a hook in the ceiling, her bare feet dangling in the air. Before the guards left, one of them punched her hard in her stomach, taking her breathe away and gasping for air. The other slapped her prominent breasts so forcefully that her large tits swayed to and fro from their assault.

Then they left her suspended in her cell, her naked body throbbing with pain from what they had done to her.

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 313
Last edited:
So what method of correction do you think is fitting for Ms Mack, who was a part of a organisation who allegedly branded, humiliated and applied corporal punishment amongst other things, to recuited ladies of the cult:spank:
Not to mention made sure that recruits kept a full bush of pubic hair because that's what the leader of the cult preferred. That one I actually can appreciate myself lol

Back
Top Bottom