Prison Girls

Go to CruxDreams.com
Modelling the latest in prison fashion (that's for when they are allowed the privilege of clothes!) is inmate #20784

Kireina 121807538_p8.jpgKireina 121807538_p5.jpgKireina 121807538_p2.jpgKireina 121807538_p1.jpgKireina 121807538_p0.jpg

Tryten

The famous author did not escape the temptation to work with AI. It turned out, in my opinion, very well. Here is a small comic with the author's text.
"The Paula M. File - Top Secret"

01 The Paula M. File.jpg
Tryten is back with "The Paula M. File - Top Secret".
This story is connected to my last story before ( "The Brothel behind the Border" )

On the left on the day of her arrest and on the right on the day of her release after three month in prison for unauthorized photo reports and their publication in a country that is hostile to our great and beloved homeland.

02 The Paula M. File.jpgHere are our best men in action against Paula M. Paula M. is exploring the surroundings of a top-secret club. In this club, the best and greatest people in our country recover from the rigors of their hard daily work for the benefit of our people.

03 The Paula M. File.jpgOn July 2nd our men intervene and she is arrested.

04 The Paula M. File.jpgOn the way to the police station, Paul M. resisted. Our people had to bring them to their senses in a remote forest area using tried and tested methods.

05 The Paula M. File.jpgArrival at the police station (Internal note: This photo was retouched and made available to the press).

The new inmates are explained the rules of conduct.

900_1000.jpg 870ADEBF-754C-4170-AB73-43B6F0E50D0C.jpeg 842_1000.jpg

06 The Paula M. File.jpgNext Morning: "Good Morning Beautiful lady! You've given them something really elegant to wear. You don't know that wearing your hair down is prohibited here? Take off your smock!"

07 The Paula M. File.jpg"Not bad, I thought you were wearing lace underwear under your smock, ha, ha!
Don't grin like that, come on, Put your panties down and put your shirt up! I want to see what kind of catch we made."

08 The Paula M. File.jpg"Wow, unshaven! I'm not sure I like that. Take off everything and sit down, that's an order!"

09 The Paula M. File.jpg"You know why you are here and that at least a year in women's prison awaits you? But there is still a long way to go. First of all, you will have to endure a lot here and the women in particular have nothing to laugh about here."

10 The Paula M. File.jpg"Now go to the chair there and spread your legs wide apart for me. Don't look so surprised!"

The Lord's wife visits the torture chamber because she wants to find out which of her maids drank the entire supply of Riesling.
54.jpg 55.jpg

Captured rebels during the Great CruxForums Slave Rebellion of 2016 await interrogation.

Pictured in foreground: Rebel Leader Barbaria tries to reassure the others with a few brave words. All were interrogated, tried in court, and crucified on the infamous Hill of 100 Crosses.

Archive Photo, NailusMartyrs Memorial Archive

11 The Paula M. File.jpg"It's obvious that this isn't the first time you've done this. When you were quite young, you had yourself photographed in an obscene manner for sex magazines in your home country. We know quite a lot about you. Further apart!"

12 The Paula M. File.jpg"Take a look at this little collection.I assume you remember these testimonies of your previous transgressions?"

13 The Paula M. File.jpg"You probably don't want to tell me what sexual excesses you indulged in with this Chloe, about whom you had such nice words at the end in your illustrated book?" - "No, why should I?"

14 The Paula M. File.jpg"Okay, I've had enough. Sergeant Myer! That cheeky lady wants special treatment. Take them to the laundry room."

15 The Paula M. File.jpgIn the laundry room: "You're lucky, you're not the first person to sit in this tub today. The water is preheated, so to speak. They're already waiting for you next door with the next treatment."

View attachment 1528151"It's obvious that this isn't the first time you've done this. When you were quite young, you had yourself photographed in an obscene manner for sex magazines in your home country. We know quite a lot about you. Further apart!"

View attachment 1528152"Take a look at this little collection.I assume you remember these testimonies of your previous transgressions?"

View attachment 1528153"You probably don't want to tell me what sexual excesses you indulged in with this Chloe, about whom you had such nice words at the end in your illustrated book?" - "No, why should I?"

View attachment 1528154"Okay, I've had enough. Sergeant Myer! That cheeky lady wants special treatment. Take them to the laundry room."

View attachment 1528155In the laundry room: "You're lucky, you're not the first person to sit in this tub today. The water is preheated, so to speak. They're already waiting for you next door with the next treatment."
No 4
"Very pretty, Moore, those butch matrons at the Prison Farm will think Christmas has come early this year, they`ll have a field day with you."

Back
Top Bottom