Public display - Yes or no

Go to CruxDreams.com
I was a lone self crucifier, but in my imagination I often fantasize about a crowd cheering and jeering, as I hung naked and helpless on the cross. Yes, Cynthia, the humiliation adds to the intensity of the experience. I've often wished I had been crucified before a mob of onlookers.
i love to be displayed for others, that push my adrenalin to a high level
and formes the pain to hornyness.
my dream,, crucified together with others in front of the cheering crowd.

Cheering crowd? Perhaps 'jeering' would be more likely!
View attachment 1267703
All part of the experience I'd say. A private crucifixion is just a needlessly cruel and accomplishes nothing. But a public one brings on humiliation. Be it as a punishment or as an execution, the result is the same. You are exposed naked to a crowd, which signals to other people, don't do what you did, or else they'll end up like you.

All part of the experience I'd say. A private crucifixion is just a needlessly cruel and accomplishes nothing. But a public one brings on humiliation. Be it as a punishment or as an execution, the result is the same. You are exposed naked to a crowd, which signals to other people, don't do what you did, or else they'll end up like you.
I wish I was the girl in that photo.

Removing clothing is not only to be shameful, clothes also represent your status, just think of uniforms.
Showing a person without it in public also is intended to show that you were removed from society. For Romans that was probably more important than the humiliation.

Believe me, I have had the experience of being crucified in front of numerous spectators. I did it to show people something they probably hadn't seen in real life before. Humiliation was never an issue. The viewers were too interested or too shy to see what was happening. And I got too busy with the cross to think about humiliation. In the end, apart from the audience, it didn't feel any different than at home. What I'm saying is, I'm going to the cross because I want to enjoy the pain and drift into another dimension. It is irrelevant whether the crucifixion takes place in public or in private.

Removing clothing is not only to be shameful, clothes also represent your status, just think of uniforms.
Showing a person without it in public also is intended to show that you were removed from society. For Romans that was probably more important than the humiliation.
So, it was a double humiliation : the physical public nudity and the symbolic removal of society it represented.

Public of couurse, but if want film my crux fantaties i prefer private because not wanna had trouble with cops or some curious passer by
Especially the elderly who go to the nearby cemetery next to the forest or the so-called holy mountain, which is actually a hill on which a small chapel stands.

Public display, yes or no?

I´am interested in your opinion.

For me, the public display of the victim is particularly important. It's just part of a crucifixion. I find the thought of hanging naked on the cross in front of a crowd of onlookers very arousing. I am completely helpless in the eyes of the pack. I can't hide anything. I'm hanging on the cross, at first I squirm in pain, later I'll probably hang moveless on the crossbeam, totally exhausted.

I suffer endlessly, I sweat, I scream, I cry and the people in front of the cross get every detail. They can see everything. I am defenseless against the looks of the people. They can look at me, they can get aroused by my nudity.

All these looks! Curious looks, pitying looks. I can read sadistic joy in some eyes. "You get what you deserve!" those looks say. They mostly come from women.

But there are also a girl or two my age in whose eyes I can see a burning desire. These girls who stand still in front of the cross wish to be in my place, just as I wished to be in the victims' place when I looked up at the nailed girls before my first crucifixion.

For me, this public display is simply part of a crucifixion. It's the icing on the cake.

However, I also have a fantasy in which I am chosen as a sacrifice for some nature deity and I am led to a lonely clearing in the forest or a deserted place in the mountains and I am crucified there.

But most of the time I'm nailed to the cross in public and there's a lot of onlookers.

I particularly like the two images from mp5stab entitled "The Square". Especially the pic "Laura-closeup". (Unfortunately I don't know how to post the pics here).

When I saw these pics for the first time I was electrified.

That was exactly my favorite fantasy!

To be crucified in the middle of a sprawling old-fashioned marketplace! In a fantasyland, either medieval or maybe in a Victorian world where steam engines already exist.

I really liked the idea of hanging suffering on the cross and watching the market going on below me and hearing a steam train leaving in the distance.

I also kind of fell in love with the two cool pictures because the girl on the right looks like me.

I love to imagine being dragged out of my jail cell, stripped of all my clothes and having my hands tied behind my back. I have been chosen in a selection process to be crucified in the market square every Saturday for a year. Then I am led naked across the market to my ready lying cross, right through the crowd staring curiously. I feel every single smooth cobblestone under my bare soles and I can feel people's eyes on my bare skin. I'm incredibly ashamed because I'm naked and everyone is looking at me, but at the same time it arouses me.

I'm afraid of crucifixion but I'm also excited. I know I don't have to die on the cross. The crucified girls are taken down from the crosses at the end of the day and healed in a temple in a holy pool. But they have to line up again the next market day to be crucified for a whole day.

Then we come to the crosses. They are on the ground. Strong men put me on the wood and are holding me. One nails me, driving the nails through my wrists and then sideways through my ankles (I also often imagine there's a pedestal and my feet get nailed like crucifixes in church. I like that even better) . Then my cross will be raised and I will ascend. It's an absolutely great feeling, but accompanied by ever-increasing pain.

When the cross is vertical, the pain hits me with full force and I start screaming. Then I squirm screaming on the cross and below me the people stand and watch. Although my eyes are half-blind with tears, I see everything clearly. I can feel the curious, compassionate, horny and eager looks of the pack on my bare skin. I am infinitely ashamed to be hanging naked on the cross in front of all these people, but just that shame I enjoy.

Also the excruciating pain. It's an incredible feeling sensation for me. I feel anguish, pain, regret, remorse and shame, but also a hidden joy and a little pride that I am enduring it all.

After hours on the cross I am so exhausted that I often hang on the cross very still and motionless for long periods of time. Then I can feel the looks of the market visitors even more clearly.

My question to you is now:

Is public display part of it for you? Or do you not care? What do you personally prefer?
100 procent for that

So, of course, I say yes. BUT their is one other method I'm sharing with a couple of people I'm in conversation with that I haven't heard much about and that is being displayed before one person for specific reasons that are much more intimate. Granted the "humiliation" aspect is a turn on for MANNY on this forum, myself included, but the more intimate aspect is something I'm looking to re create in the near future.
Just a though. :p

So, of course, I say yes. BUT their is one other method I'm sharing with a couple of people I'm in conversation with that I haven't heard much about and that is being displayed before one person for specific reasons that are much more intimate. Granted the "humiliation" aspect is a turn on for MANNY on this forum, myself included, but the more intimate aspect is something I'm looking to re create in the near future.
Just a though. :p
American nurse Kathy Curtis is a prisoner of the Japanese during WWII. She’s confined in a POW camp in the Philippines. Captain Hatanka, in charge of the POW camp, aroused by Kathy’s bulging boobs, tries to rape the voluptuous nurse. However, twenty-five years younger than Hatanaka, she’s able to fend off his advances by kneeing him in the testicles. Kathy, of course, must be publicly punished for this assault on the captain. She’s taken to the punishment yard, stripped naked and secured to a torture post. Under the unrelenting sun, Kathy’s nudity glistens with sweat. The other nurses, assembled to witness Kathy’s humiliation and torture, are appalled as Hatanka mauls Kathy’s magnificent mammaries. The artist is WillieMacJ

Attachments

• POW 17.jpg
    POW 17.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 550
  • POW 18.jpg
    POW 18.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 506
  • POW 19.jpg
    POW 19.jpg
    161.9 KB · Views: 555
American nurse Kathy Curtis is a prisoner of the Japanese during WWII. She’s confined in a POW camp in the Philippines. Captain Hatanka, in charge of the POW camp, aroused by Kathy’s bulging boobs, tries to rape the voluptuous nurse. However, twenty-five years younger than Hatanaka, she’s able to fend off his advances by kneeing him in the testicles. Kathy, of course, must be publicly punished for this assault on the captain. She’s taken to the punishment yard, stripped naked and secured to a torture post. Under the unrelenting sun, Kathy’s nudity glistens with sweat. The other nurses, assembled to witness Kathy’s humiliation and torture, are appalled as Hatanka mauls Kathy’s magnificent mammaries. The artist is WillieMacJ
Well, not exactly what I had in mind. But OK, that's a thing. lol

For me, the public display of the victim is particularly important. It's just part of a crucifixion. I find the thought of hanging naked on the cross in front of a crowd of onlookers very arousing. I am completely helpless in the eyes of the pack. I can't hide anything. I'm hanging on the cross, at first I squirm in pain, later I'll probably hang moveless on the crossbeam, totally exhausted.

I suffer endlessly, I sweat, I scream, I cry and the people in front of the cross get every detail. They can see everything. I am defenseless against the looks of the people. They can look at me, they can get aroused by my nudity.

All these looks! Curious looks, pitying looks. I can read sadistic joy in some eyes. "You get what you deserve!" those looks say. They mostly come from women.

But there are also a girl or two my age in whose eyes I can see a burning desire. These girls who stand still in front of the cross wish to be in my place, just as I wished to be in the victims' place when I looked up at the nailed girls before my first crucifixion.

For me, this public display is simply part of a crucifixion. It's the icing on the cake.

However, I also have a fantasy in which I am chosen as a sacrifice for some nature deity and I am led to a lonely clearing in the forest or a deserted place in the mountains and I am crucified there.

But most of the time I'm nailed to the cross in public and there's a lot of onlookers.

I particularly like the two images from mp5stab entitled "The Square". Especially the pic "Laura-closeup". (Unfortunately I don't know how to post the pics here).

To be crucified in the middle of a sprawling old-fashioned marketplace! In a fantasyland, either medieval or maybe in a Victorian world where steam engines already exist.

I really liked the idea of hanging suffering on the cross and watching the market going on below me and hearing a steam train leaving in the distance.

I also kind of fell in love with the two cool pictures because the girl on the right looks like me.

I love to imagine being dragged out of my jail cell, stripped of all my clothes and having my hands tied behind my back. I have been chosen in a selection process to be crucified in the market square every Saturday for a year. Then I am led naked across the market to my ready lying cross, right through the crowd staring curiously. I feel every single smooth cobblestone under my bare soles and I can feel people's eyes on my bare skin. I'm incredibly ashamed because I'm naked and everyone is looking at me, but at the same time it arouses me.

I'm afraid of crucifixion but I'm also excited. I know I don't have to die on the cross. The crucified girls are taken down from the crosses at the end of the day and healed in a temple in a holy pool. But they have to line up again the next market day to be crucified for a whole day.

Dann kommen wir zu den Kreuzen. Sie sind auf dem Boden. Starke Männer legen mich auf das Holz und halten mich fest. Einer nagelt mich, schlägt die Nägel durch meine Handgelenke und dann seitlich durch meine Knöchel (ich stelle mir auch oft vor, dass es einen Sockel gibt und meine Füße wie Kruzifixe in der Kirche genagelt werden. Das gefällt mir noch besser) . Dann wird mein Kreuz erhöht und ich werde aufsteigen. Es ist ein absolut tolles Gefühl, aber begleitet von immer stärker werdenden Schmerzen.

Als das Kreuz senkrecht steht, trifft mich der Schmerz mit voller Wucht und ich fange an zu schreien. Dann winde ich mich schreiend am Kreuz und unter mir stehen die Menschen und schauen zu. Obwohl meine Augen vor Tränen halb blind sind, sehe ich alles klar. Ich spüre die neugierigen, mitfühlenden, geilen und begierigen Blicke des Rudels auf meiner nackten Haut. Ich schäme mich unendlich, vor all diesen Leuten nackt am Kreuz zu hängen, aber genau diese Scham genieße ich.

Auch die entsetzlichen Schmerzen. Es ist für mich ein unglaubliches Gefühl. Ich fühle Angst, Schmerz, Bedauern, Reue und Scham, aber auch eine verborgene Freude und ein wenig Stolz, dass ich das alles ertrage.

Nach Stunden am Kreuz bin ich so erschöpft, dass ich oft sehr still und bewegungslos für längere Zeit am Kreuz hänge. Dann spüre ich die Blicke der Marktbesucher noch deutlicher.

Meine Frage an euch ist jetzt:

Gehört Public Display für Sie dazu? Oder ist es dir egal? Was bevorzugen Sie persönlich?

Then we come to the crosses. They are on the ground. Strong men put me on the wood and are holding me. One nails me, driving the nails through my wrists and then sideways through my ankles (I also often imagine there's a pedestal and my feet get nailed like crucifixes in church. I like that even better) . Then my cross will be raised and I will ascend. It's an absolutely great feeling, but accompanied by ever-increasing pain.

When the cross is vertical, the pain hits me with full force and I start screaming. Then I squirm screaming on the cross and below me the people stand and watch. Although my eyes are half-blind with tears, I see everything clearly. I can feel the curious, compassionate, horny and eager looks of the pack on my bare skin. I am infinitely ashamed to be hanging naked on the cross in front of all these people, but just that shame I enjoy.

Also the excruciating pain. It's an incredible feeling sensation for me. I feel anguish, pain, regret, remorse and shame, but also a hidden joy and a little pride that I am enduring it all.

After hours on the cross I am so exhausted that I often hang on the cross very still and motionless for long periods of time. Then I can feel the looks of the market visitors even more clearly.

Is public display part of it for you? Or do you not care? What do you personally prefer?
In any case, the public and above all naked display is part of the crucifixion, in the run-up to which a flogging still makes sense.

Yes 100 %

Back
Top Bottom