Punishment of two impure novices

Go to CruxDreams.com
Guido da Fiesole took another needle and did the same, but as the young woman responded with screams of pain, he inserted again another needle and tried again and again by piercing the breasts of the accused with brutal fury.
Examination 4.png
Valeria screamed in sheer agony, rolling her eyes and even wetting herself during the torture.

With each prick of the hateful punch Valeria was about to confess. She would say whatever it was, he would invent the most incredible thing in order to get rid of that terrible pain that pierced her sensitive breasts, but then the execution on the wheel came to her mind.
26f1c0a0-59d3-11e9-bacf-2301b7f3e310_800_420.jpeg
The witnesses did not understand how that fragile girl was able to endure such painful torment without selling her own mother and naturally attributed it to the power of Satan. Very impressed, they asked the bishop to excuse them from continuing to see that poor woman being tortured and he granted it. Thus, the Franciscan and the priest nodded out of the torture chamber to take some fresh air or to masturbate in another place.
15137_1.jpg
- Continue executioner, do not stop, said Sister Angela, as if she were the one in command now.

Guido drove the red-hot awl into her boob again, this time inserting it through the very center of the nipple.

Valeria pissed as the tip of the needle slowly pierced her nipple.
81.jpg
- AAAAYYYY, mercy, please, I can't take it anymore, leave me for God, have mercy.
fdluw-YQQBBPCWS9S-Full-Image_GalleryBackground-en-US-1515054301936._RI_.jpg
- Now the other breast, executioner, Sister Angela said again very excited, it is clear that the mark is not there.

The bishop gritted his teeth sadistically, Valeria's body shone with sweat, and tiny drops of blood came from her wounds. If it hadn't been for the stimulants the young woman would have fainted long ago. In fact, she suffered an ineffable ordeal awake and conscious.

Of course, the executioner did not find the nonexistent mark no matter how hard he searched for it.
images (56).jpg
From Claudia's cell the screams of poor Valeria could now be heard perfectly. Young Claudia continued to work with the guards' cocks. By now her face was covered in sperm and the same was happening to a large part of her torso and legs. At one point, Claudia took her cock out of her mouth.
29113551-6596-xxxlibz.com.jpg
- What, what are they doing to Valeria?

The guards laughed sadly.

- Soon you will know beautiful, when they finish with her they will start with you. And now shut up and enjoy what you can.

The soldier laughed again, brutally inserting his member into her mouth.

Meanwhile, the executioner kept sticking needles in Valeria's breasts, trying to find the Devil's mark. After a long time of fruitless search, the Mother Superior intervened again and again to suggest a new torment.

- Perhaps we are mistaken, brother, maybe the Devil is not interested in the breasts of these novices, because he identifies them with motherhood, which is a gift from God. The sex of the woman is nevertheless a poisoned well of evil, surely there is the mark. Get hot needles stuck in her sex, if he doesn't complain, we will have found Satan's mark.

The bishop did not even reply to Sister Angela that she had clearly lost control. There was only to see his bloodshot eyes. He just smiled at her and of course ordered Guido to do as the abbess suggested.

When the executioner began to stick needles in the outer lips of her vagina, Valeria yelled for them to kill her at once. Guido pierced them with five needles and then moved to his inner lips. This time the physicist wanted to stop the torture but the bishop signaled him to be quiet and the torment continued, the red-hot needles piercing the woman's lips one by one amid her desperate screams, who kept asking for a quick death .

damian10152.jpg
Finally, since the mark was not there either, they ended up sticking needles under his toenails. The executioners used twenty minutes to pierce all ten nails, but Valeria continued without confessing.

By that time, the novice was on the verge of collapse and the physicist strongly advised that the interrogation be suspended as the accused could die during torture.

The bishop regretted that his fun was spoiled, but he listened to the physicist and ended the interrogation.

The members of the tribunal were already leaving when Guido da Fiesole addressed the bishop.

- "What do we do with the other one, Your Honor?"
g-bds-dam-damian04-004a.jpg
- You can have fun with her tonight, tomorrow I'll torture her ...... I mean, we'll question her tomorrow.

The bishop left the torture chamber and Guido sent his assistants to fetch Claudia.
descarga (18).jpg
Minutes later, they returned with young Claudia who was scared and confused.

Guido grimaced when he saw that the young woman's chin was still stained with drops of semen.

- We had to snatch her from the soldiers, said an executioner, they were fucking her by the mouth.

- What a bitch, I'm sure she liked it, hang her by the arms and close the door, tonight we are going to have fun with these two.

(To be continue).

Chapter Four The "pleasures" of the torture chamber
37a943d2e2ca1fcc13869531cfa79c58_large.jpg
Minutes after the court withdrew, Claudia was dragged into the torture chamber. At Guido's command, a brutal executioner went to look for her in her cell and literally ripped her from the hands of the lustful guards. The executioner angrily claimed his prey and the guards did not dare to challenge him because by an unwritten law the executioners had priority over the prisoners.

In this way, grasped by the hair and by the two wrists crossed behind her back by an iron restrait, Claudia almost flew over the few meters that separated her from that horrible place of suffering.
damian10152.jpg
As soon as she entered, the young woman could see with horror what they had done with her lover and that made her experience a chill of terror. Valeria's naked body was exposed before his eyes, stretched to the limit on the torture rack still with the needles stuck in her breasts, in her sex and in her toenails. Her skin gleamed with perspiration and his chest rose and fell in rhythmic but restless fashion.

Guido was at that moment extracting the needles from Valeria's body but stopped what he was doing and smiled sadistically when he saw the new victim enter his domain. He approached the young woman and made fun of her because her face was stained with semen.
unnamed (34).jpg
- What a bitch the nun, so young and already knows how to suck cocks !.

Laughing at the occurrence of their boss, the executioners closed the doors from the inside so that not even the bishop himself bothered them and they prepared to spend the night with their two beautiful guests.
19-Krankenschwestern-Report-(1972)_00000.gif
- Welcome to hell, Guido said to Claudia while twisting her nipples with his fingers.

As he approached her, the girl tried to back up uselessly and when he began to play with her breasts she began to cry.
claudia pinch.png
- Do not worry, we are not going to start with you yet, first you will see what we do to your friend and then it will be your turn. Hang her on those shackles, come on.
damian10297.jpg
The other two executioners tied Claudia in shackles that hung from the ceiling with their arms outstretched and held high. Two other chains were attached to her ankles, pinned to the ground. Then they pulled hard on the chains until they left her suspended in the air with stretched limbs. During the entire operation the young woman did not stop sobbing.

Meanwhile, Guido approached Valeria. He was finishing extracting the needles from her breasts and she moaned loudly with each extraction. Glaring at her lustfully, Guido undressed at the stunned gaze of his prisoner and held his cock in front of her face. After torturing her for hours, the executioner was so spliced that precum was already leaking from the tip of his stiff penis.

From the sadistic executioner's perspective, Valeria was an ideal victim. Aside from her obvious physical attractiveness, she was a tough and headstrong girl, and she wouldn't confess easily no matter how tortured she was, so she would be in the power of Guido and his assistants for a long time. The executioner caressed her with his hand, smiling with sadism and lust.

- Do not think that this is over, nun, now the best part.

This he told her while he took a small curved tongs and a red hot iron from the brazier,
80.jpg
- No, please, no more, don't go on with that, not in front of her.

Guido was about to heat the tongs with the iron, but suddenly decided that this could wait a bit.

- Okay, I'll let you rest for a few minutes, but only if you suck it off me, yesterday I really liked how you did it.

Valeria made a mechanical gesture of disgust, suck that sadist, ..... it would be the last thing she would do ...

Guido wasn't even fazed by the rejection.

- Okay, it will be as you want, and the guy placed the tips of the pliers in contact with the hot iron.

- No, no, what are you going to do? No please, ..... don't do it for what you want the most, ..... not that. Valeria realized her mistake too late and denied completely hysterical.

- You wanted it bitch, now pray what you know.

When the pincers were hot enough, Guido directed them towards her body, ignoring her pleas and cries of mercy, and after hesitating for a moment he took a painful pinch in her belly.
gabriel inquisition 014-01-.jpg
- No, NOOOOO, AAAAAAHHHHH. Valeria ended her cry of pain in a long, pitiful sob

When she could regain her being, the young woman raised her head to look at the burn on her belly, Valeria threw her head back again and began to cry again, that was like being in hell.

-"Are you going to suck me off or do you want me to do it again?" Guido said again, calmly heating the tongs with the iron.

- Yeah, yeah, whatever you want, I'll do what you tell me, everything but that.

- I like it that way, do it well and I will have mercy on you ..

Guido brought his cock closer to Valeria's face and when he noticed how she began to lick it with submission, he felt a shiver of pleasure again and said.
35072_annette_hi-cover.jpg
- Like this, very good, like this, go on ... I was going to pinch you with these red-hot pliers all over your body, but if you get me to come on your face in less than a minute I'll forgive you and have the blonde tortured in your place.

Hearing those words, Valeria's reaction was automatic and she literally sucked his cock lifting her head as high as she could. I was sorry for Claudia but the young Valeria couldn't take it anymore.

- Ha ha, what a bitch, look at the dirty things that this little nun is capable of in order to get rid of the torture, said Guido, enjoying himself like a pig.

- Yes, ha, ha, suck bitch with all your might, then you're going to suck me.

- Nothing of that, Guido answered, spinning the words between gasps, tonight the brunette is only mine, ... ..try. with the other one.

The motivation to suck that sadist was very great, so Valeria made a huge effort to make that guy ejaculate quickly.In fact, she put so much effort into the blowjob that Valeria got Guido to cum on her face in less than a minute. The executioner then began to moan with pleasure, the pasty cum spilled into his mouth and Valeria swallowed it all, immediately licking Guido's foreskin until it was clean and shiny.

Even as he finished cleaning his foreskin well, Valeria looked at Guido for mercy. He smiled at her but gave her a strong smack on the tits calling her a bitch and then turned to Claudia who was still hanging from her bonds.

- Sorry blonde, because of your friend's cowardice, now it's your turn to shout, take her down and prepare her for torture.

Having the brunette at his mercy, Guido preferred to leave Claudia to his assistants, in this way, he relaxed the rack so that Valeria could spread her legs and threatening her again with a hot iron, he climbed on the table with the intention of fucking her at will .

damian1015.jpg

Damian0112 (1)3.jpg

- Let's see how you behave, slave of Satan, tonight I am going to put it in all your holes, try to make me enjoy or else I will burn you with this, do you understand?
tumblr_n9312dq3Pb1r4hgvyo1_400.gif
Valeria affirmed very nervous and spread her legs as much as she could to make it clear to that man that she would allow himself to be penetrated without obstacles, then Guido began to caress her vaginal lips with the tip of his penis that was already trapped again.
E9E8BB4.gif
- Like this, like this, get wet, he said, sucking his fingers and moistening her sex.

Although in this case the doctor had done it, Guido liked to shave the cunts of his victims to make torture easier.

Much to her regret, Valeria felt pleasure again when her sadistic lover raped her and again she was receptive to her rapist, sighing when he began to penetrate her strongly and insistently.
25.jpg
- Aaaahh, aaah, the young woman moaned again with her eyes closed and her mouth ajar, probably exaggerating a little to please Guido and not feel like using that re hot iron on her skin.

- Yes, yes, whore, you like it, dont you?

Meanwhile, the others unhooked Claudia from her bonds, dying of lust and very impatient. Despite seeing what they had done to her lover, young Claudia did not resist, but gave herself to the executioners submissively and sobbing. Would it have been worth something to resist?

Seeing her submission, one of the executioners told her to lie down on a horizontal cross and she did it herself stretching her arms and legs along the logs, trembling in fear.

This done, they stretched her and tightened the bonds violently so that she was completely immobilized. Then the executioners asked her which one she wanted to rape her first.

The young woman looked at them confused and after a moment's hesitation pointed to the younger and less ugly-looking one. In a way, Claudia was a virgin because she had never been penetrated by any man. In fact, when the guy penetrated her vagina, the young novice screamed in pain, because nothing so big and deep had ever been put into her there.
54496289.jpg
- Aaaaah, Claudia's moan was more painful than pleasant.

- One less virgin, said the other executioner who was waiting his turn masturbating

- This novice is pure silk, you have to try her, said the other without stopping to put it in and take it out. Claudia writhed with pleasure with this guy, fucking with all his strength and caressing the sensitive walls of her vagina with each thrust. A few moments before, the young novice had fucked several guards and she only felt that none of them had penetrated her as this one was doing. Consequently she was so hot that she came before even the executioner did. However, he continued to move his waist slowly and rhythmically, enjoying the wet touch on her sex.

She was recovering from the throes of orgasm when Claudia noticed a soft touch and a very familiar smell on her nose. It was the other executioner's cock that invited him to suck it, impatient that they would take so long. He didn't even have to order it, Claudia made an effort and sticking her tongue out began to lick his frenulum. In less than a minute the young woman had her mouth occupied by another male member.
3 (1).jpg
From her position on the rack, Valeria saw her friend as if she were impaled by the cocks of the two men who kept pushing her in and out cheerfully. She rolled her eyes herself at Guido's pleasurable penetration, but suddenly her pleasure turned to pain again. The sadistic executioner bent over her and while he raped her he began to bite her breasts with his sharp teeth.
unnamed.png
Guido's bites were not like the light nibbles that lovers sometimes give each other, but real bites because the guy left his teeth well marked on the skin.

Valeria gave a pained groan that lasted forever. When that animal finally released its prey, the young woman had teeth marks on her chest.

- No, please, that, no, she whispered terrified and immediately launched another scream and her head slammed violently against the table when Guido bit her left nipple and pulled and pulled with his teeth until it was almost ripped off. Believe me or not, that day Valeria suffered so much torment in her breasts that she deeply regretted that nature had endowed her with such beautiful and sensitive breasts.

As Valeria screamed in pain, the two executioners began to ejaculate on Claudia's belly, chest and face. Despite having fucked the brunette that night, the guys had milk to give and distribute so they left the young Claudia completely wet.

The men who had also stripped completely, were now sweaty and looked at each other satisfied as if they had been running a race. Then Claudia's own martyrdom began.

One of them took a whip made of leather strips and, looking at her plump vulva shiny with juices, used it as the target of his whipping.
tumblr_oy6ni13Jko1r4lyg6o1_540.gif
ZAAAS

- AAAAAAHH

The lash struck unexpectedly and Claudia responded with a loud scream. Claudia's first contact with the pain was especially cruel, her pussy was very sensitive so that the lashes hurt horribly as they brushed and scratched her skin. The young woman looked at her executioner without understanding why he was doing something so horrible to her.

ZAAAAS

Ignoring that look, the leathers of the whip struck his crotch again with a diabolical insistence, leaving marks that grew red by the minute.

The executioner smiled cruelly seeing Claudia tremble in pain, struggle to free herself from the bonds and scream uncontrollably.

ZAAAS

- Take novice, scream for me

- AAAAAHH, ENOUGH

ZAASS

Transmitted with sadistic lust, the man struck with an unusual cruelty oblivious to the crying and protests of the young woman who did not stop screaming.

Meanwhile some eyes looked at the scene hidden behind the window. It was the bishop who delighted in seeing his little Claudia being raped and flogged. The depraved old man pulled out his small penis and began to masturbate like a common peeping Tom. This time the impotent old man did get her hard.

ZAAAS

- AAAAh, AAAAAYYYY, PIEDAAAD.

The leather straps of the whip hit her right in the clit and Claudia let out an even louder cry, her head shaking but the young woman was tied so well that she could do nothing to avoid the lashing.

Finally, after more than a quarter of an hour of cruel flogging, the executioner stopped sweating with satisfaction.

damian10536[1].jpg

- Don't cry witch, this was nothing, he said, twisting one of her nipples. The irons are already red hot and will soon "caress" your skin.
VideoCapture_20210327-082707.jpg
Claudia's body gleamed with perspiration and her crotch was fire marked by radial wounds that sting terribly. When the girl saw the executioner take a red-hot iron from the brazier, she began to cry desperately.
Cruz de san andres horizontal.png
- Wait a minute, said Guido, who was still fucking Valeria, before that I have a better idea.

Saying this, he finally freed Valeria from the rack and, grabbing her hair, forced her to get up and led her to where Claudia was.
Valeria y claudia.png
Valeria met Claudia's gaze. "Poor Claudia, she thought," she was almost a girl and the blonde wouldn't stop crying thinking about what they were going to do to her. Valeria looked away, embarrassed, but Guido forced her to look back at her by grabbing her hair.

- Take a good look at her! Look at how she suffers because of you.

- It is not true, it is not my fault, it is you who ....

- Oh no, isn't it your fault? Would you rather I put you back on the rack and have it done to you?

- No, no, not that.

- And you say that it is not your fault, how quickly you have sold your lover, bitch !.

- She is not my lover, leave her alone, I beg you.

- Yes she is, you are here to fornicate each other. That is why you have to suffer, and that is why you will be executed on the wheel, but there is still time for that. Before you are going to give me a demonstration of how you make love with each other, you take off the "belt".
hollow-dildos.jpg
Hearing about the "belt" the other executioners smiled excitedly and to the horror of the two girls brought a leather belt with a huge phallus hanging from it. One of the executioners took a strange vial from a shelf and, being careful not to touch the liquid with his fingers, inserted the phallus so that it was soaked in the substance.

Neither Claudia nor Valeria knew it at the time but it was an abrasive and irritating solution obtained from nettles and other plants. As they prepared that scorching penis for Claudia, Guido forced Valeria to bend down, grabbing her by the arms.

Thus crouched, the young novice had Claudia's crotch in front of her now reddened and marked by the whip. A very familiar and pleasant smell filled her nostrils.

- Come on, suck her there, she heard how they said grabbing her by the hair and forcing her to kiss her crotch, don't you see that it hurts?

- Nerd.

- Wow, now it turns out that you are squeamish, you already know exactly what your friend's pussy tastes like, so don't be tight.

- No please, don't force me.

- What? I think I'm going to have to put this on you again for you to obey. Guido said this by showing her the "dragons" again.

- No, not again, no, she said instinctively shielding her tits with her hands.

- Then do what I order you.
(PornGIF.cc)_pussylicking-oral-oil-lesbian-cunnilingus-small.gif
The threat was enough and Valeria began to lick Claudia's lips that were swollen and irritated by the lashes.

- AAaaaah.

The first contact of Valeria's tongue was painful and unpleasant, but that did not mean that the novice stopped cunnilingus. Valeria began doubting, very ashamed of having to do that so intimate in front of those beasts. However, as time passed, the young woman overcame her shame and began to do it with more passion.
descarga (19).jpg
Gradually Claudia's moans became more subdued and as her lover sucked her pussy, young Claudia began to get aroused.
descarga (14).jpg
- Yes, go on, what a relief, ..... what a pleasure, go on.

Claudia shuddered with pleasure with Valeria's face buried in her wet sex and she couldn't help saying those things between moans.

Of course this reaction caused the executioners to make fun of the two novices again. Dead of shame and humiliation Valeria raised her head and stopped what she was doing for a moment but that earned her a whip that crossed her butt,

- I haven't told you to stop, keep up with it.

- Yes sir.

After so much torture and humiliation, Valeria almost behaved like a completely tamed sex slave, because of that, and despite the humiliation she did not lift her face from Claudia's pussy and continued to suck her until her lover came on her lips.

Then Guido rubbed her face well against her wet crotch and, grabbing her hair, forced her to sit up again.
PD3663-23x1.jpg
- Well bitch, we see that you know how to use your mouth, but now you're going to fuck her with this. The executioners put the belt on her and adjusted the straps well, immediately tied her arms behind her back so that she could not remove it. As they did so, Valeria looked worriedly at the huge phallus that hung in front of her crotch and of course she didn't even dare to look Claudia in the eye.

- There, now fuck her properly.

This was a new humiliation, but by now Valeria was content with not being hurt anymore. In this way she began to introduce the phallus into Claudia's sex as they did in the convent cell. Inexplicably for her, Claudia did not sigh with delight as she used to but began to scream like a madwoman and shake her head.
Claudia fucked by valeria.png
It was logical, the abrasive liquid entered his open wounds and caused the stinging and burning to turn his crotch into a blazing fire.

At Claudia's screams, Valeria stopped fucking her and pulled out her penis.

- What have you put there? Why does she scream like that?

- That does not matter to you, fuck her or you will regret.

- No, you have put something, I will not.

One of the executioners was about to hit him in the face, but Guido once again displayed his wicked cruelty.

- We are going to see disgusting witch, or you will fuck her well fucked or I will put you back on the rack and we will start playing again with the pliers.

- No, no mercy.

- Then you know what you have to do.

And as she saw that she was hesitating, the executioner whipped her on the ass and yelled at her.

- Come on, what are you waiting for?

Valeria began to cry but continued to fuck her lover and this time she did not take her out despite her tremendous screams.
huge.0.4376.jpg
From his hiding place, the bishop watched the whole scene without stopping to masturbate, that was much better than being present, that Guido and his assistants were especially beasts when they had no witnesses. Suddenly the bishop noticed the gesture of the angelic Claudia, deformed beyond recognition due to pain, and began to ejaculate a pathetic foam. After this he closed the window and went back to his rooms.

roguishelement-i4jdu-10bcdd.jpg
After a long time of that cruel penetration, the executioners ended up getting bored and let Valeria take out the phallus, then the brunette knelt crying bitterly sorry for how weak she had been and for the suffering she had caused her friend.
f7cd34c353bf74b93e6bf1d25c774296.4.jpg
- Please, leave her, she is almost a girl, she said with tears in her eyes. Valeria felt responsible for her friend younger than her, but her pleas were not heard.
arms_over_head_1_by_graekrasblight_dec5vst.jpg
Satisfied, the sadistic executioners took Valeria to another part and after removing her belt, they tied her up with her arms raised so that she would not miss anything of the show.
Valeria upside down.png
Claudia spent the next few hours through a hell of pain and suffering. First, they placed her face down, and with a whip they marked her buttocks until they left ugly red and purple welts.
Claudia y Valeria 04 .png
Then they tied her up next to Valeria, bent over herself, with her arms stretched back and her long blonde hair chained to her ankles, so with her rear in pomp they fucked her again. That painful penetration was not like the first. Now everything was extremely unpleasant because any contact with the injured skin of the crotch and butt was a source of pain for the girl. In addition, Claudia had her sex especially irritated and it hurt a lot every time they penetrated her.
Claudia tortured.png
After this, Claudia was tied to a bench on her knees with her ankles trapped by a stocks and her wrists stretched and tied behind her back. Then they began to apply hot irons to her skin.

Guido instructed his sadistic executioners so that the iron only "grazed" the skin of Claudia during brief moments, because if they left it too long the burns would be too deep. Still, at every touch of the iron Claudia screamed like an animal being skinned alive.

After adorning her white skin with several superficial burns, they took the tweezers again and with them they pinched her tits, belly and vaginal lips.

With the background noise of the hysterical screams of the young woman, Guido went to Valeria and since he had lowered his head so as not to see how his friend was being tortured, he forced her to lift her so that she could see the scene well.

- Do you like to see what they do to her? Does it make you horny? you could be in their place now.

Valeria shook her head, crying uncontrollably.

- Please leave her.

- No matter what you do or what you say, I will do what I want with you, and gagging her, he took a leather whip and began to whip her again.
Claudia tortured 2.png
In that unbridled orgy of rape and suffering, the executioners lost control. When they stopped burning Claudia with red-hot irons, they fucked her again because of her irritated sex and again the young woman began to scream.
25.jpg
A few meters from her, Valeria received each blow trembling with pain and rage and doing her best not to scream. Guido beat her, spacing his whips apart, letting her fully assume the pain of each one before hitting the next one and sadistically delighting in the young woman's beautiful curves and how the horizontal welts were "adorning" her butt and back.

Valeria watched with tears in her eyes as that man turned around and around her with a stiff penis and smiling like a devil. She was so tamed that she no longer dared even ask him for mercy. She just hoped she would tire and let her rest once and for all, ... if only for a few minutes.

Finally, after losing count of the whips, Guido removed the gag and asked for a kiss. The young woman not only did not refuse but tried to make him like the kiss so much that he stopped whipping her. It almost cost Guido to separate his lips and tongue from those of the beautiful Valeria.

Do you want me to stop spanking you?

- Yes, please, yes.

- What would you do in return?

- I'll suck you again ... please.

- You have already done that, don't you have anything else to offer me?

Valeria understood almost instantly and lowered her head in shame.

ZAAAASSS

- AAAAAYYY.

Her whole body trembled and the young woman tensed to the last fiber as the whip struck her ass again.

- Fuck my ass!

Guido smiled at his slave's sagacity.

- You'll have to ask me well, bitch and with all his bad drool he gave her another whip.

- AAAAAAYYYY, ..... please, please, sodomize me, up the ass, stick it but stop spanking me, please.

- That's better witch. , the executioner finally put down his riding crop and began to untie his prisoner who fell collapsed to the ground. Then he grabbed her by the hair and dragged her to a stool, there he tied her arms and legs to the legs, leaving her behind in the air.

Submitting to this new humiliation did not save Valeria from taking another pair of whips and only then did the executioner begin to sodomize her.

Valeria sodomized.png

- AAAAAAHHHH

Despite having practiced anal games with Claudia, the assfucking that Guido subjected her to was extremely painful, the penis forced her sphincter and it hurt as if she had been assfucked with a phallus smeared with nettles, despite that Valeria appreciated that they will stop whipping her for a while.

The executioner spent ten long minutes sodomizing her and finally ejaculated on her back causing a very unpleasant burning in the welts.

- Very good witch, tomorrow I will tell the doctor to examine your ass again, you can imagine what conclusion he will reach ha, ha.

As he said these words, the other two executioners seized Claudia and, laying her down on the rack, began to tie her to it.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

- Open, open in the name of the Bishop.

Guido cursed, but recognizing the captain's voice, he decided to open the door. However, he did not allow anyone to enter the torture chamber and with his body prevented the curious captain from seeing what was happening inside.

- Do you have fun with the nuns? Asked the captain, without being much surprised to see the executioner naked and with his penis dripping semen.

- What the hell you want?

- I have an order from the abbess to bring the brunette to her presence.

- Tonight that witch is mine, go find a courtesan (whore) at the stream and leave me alone.

Guido almost slammed the door in his face, but then the captain showed him some coins.

- The mother superior told me to give you this.

Guido stood still, it was a lot of money, plus he had the blonde left to have fun ......

- Okay, he said opening the door.
damian10286.jpg
The captain and his soldiers entered the torture chamber and for a moment were surprised to hear Claudia screaming from the rack. The young woman experienced the "warm caress" of a red-hot spit very close to the lips of her vagina. It was only a moment but long enough for the poor woman to let out a blood-curdling scream followed by bitter sobs and useless pleas for mercy.

The guards shrugged, they did not understand what dark pleasure the executioners found in doing that, frankly they preferred to simply abuse the prisoners. However, they did nothing to help Claudia, they untied Valeria and, tying her hands behind her back, took her to Sister Angela's rooms.

Putting the coins in a bag, Guido closed the door of the torture chamber again and, smiling cruelly, watched as Claudia's feet were tied to the stocks of the rack.

(to be continue)

Chapter Five. Sentence and execution.

When the guards took Valeria to Sister Angela's rooms, she ordered that she be left alone with the prisoner, assuring that it was a private matter for the convent. The captain had received several more coins from her and of course he did not dare to dispute the order.
valeria humiliated.jpg
Alone and in the presence of the Mother Superior, Valeria lowered her head in shame.
images (13).jpg
Sister Angela did not speak to her immediately, instead she sat looking her up and down with a cruel smile.

Seeing Valeria's poor body, she wondered what kind of things the executioners had done to her to have marked her that way and he regretted not having been able to witness it. However, the girl's nudity and the fact that she was bound were enough to excite her.
images (57).jpg
Unable to bear it anymore, Valeria began to cry.

The mother abbess was even more excited when she saw those sobs.

- Why are you crying, my daughter? he asked cynically.

Valeria looked at her sideways without answering, she could not forget that a few hours before that cruel woman had suggested to the executioner that he torture her on her breasts and on her sex.

- I asked you a question, answer.

- They have raped me and they have whipped me, she answered, turning around and briefly showing her butt.

- Come closer girl, I want to see those marks closely.

Not without hesitation, Valeria approached the Mother Abbess so that her waist was just in front of her face.
af5b66ba132ce9f927609ebd5f7ad810.22.jpg
- You smell like male sex and your thighs are stained with sperm and blood.

- I already told you that I was raped.

- Your Lord Satan? The abbess asked mockingly.

- No, it was that executioner, that bad beast.

The abbess smiled cruelly imagining it.

- Tell me I want to hear all the details.

While Valeria recounted her sufferings and Claudia's, between tears, the abbess listened attentively without taking her eyes off the girl's sex. She was so excited by what that girl told him that soon he could not contain himself and began to caress her thighs and butt with his wrinkled and bony hands. Ever since she saw young Valeria naked for the first time, the abbess had been dying of desire for her and she wanted to caress those hips and those soft, whitish thighs with her own hands, very similar to those she herself had had in her youth. Guido's whip had not yet touched the girl's inner thighs and Sister Angela almost went into a trance as her fingers caressed that silky skin.

Valeria stopped when she saw how that lesbian nun took advantage of her.

- Come on, don't stop and keep counting, did you like to suck the executioner?

- Nerd.
E9E8BB4.gif
- Don't lie, I would say that you did like it, you have swollen sex just remembering it.

And saying this, the abbess opened the lips of her vagina with her thumbs and raised Valeria's reddened clitoris, inserting her index finger under it. Indeed, Valeria was very sensitive to caresses so she had her sex stiff and hard.

- Come on, confess that you liked sucking that pig Guido, I know your ilk very well and I am sure that despite the torture you have come once and again on their hands.

While saying this, the mother abbess gently stroked the slit with her finger. Valeria was dripping with semen and her own juices so Sister Angela's finger was sliding sweetly and smoothly along her sex.

Despite the shame that all this was giving her, the young Valeria began to sigh as she gasped as she recounted how the savage Guido had raped her on the rack, and then had flogged her before sodomizing her.
e6bf4cf1e30cf3648c84ac64958d31cf.2.jpg
- Poor girl, said the Mother Superior sucking her own finger smeared with Valeria's juices, what ugly wounds she has left on this beautiful ass.

- Ayyy.

Valeria screamed as the abbess's nails clawed at the wounds on her rear.

- Does it hurt a lot, right? I will heal you.

Suddenly Valeria felt something strange and completely amazed she saw how Sister Angela began to slide the tip of her tongue along the welts of her rear.

- What are you doing?

- Come on girl, drool is the best for wounds, stay still and you won't regret it.

The nun made Valeria rotate her entire body and began to lick the wounds on her round ass with more and more passion and less dissimulation.

At that moment Valeria began to understand what that was about, now it was the mother abbess who thought she was enjoying her body and for that she had called her to her rooms. The point is, at least that freed her from Guido's clutches. Taking into account that the only experience with men had been with the executioners, it is not surprising that Valeria preferred at that time to women even if they were as cruel and hateful as that.

- So, so, baby, doesn't it relieve you?

- Yes mother.

- That's how I like you to be docile.

And after licking his wounds for a while more, the mother abbess got up and, going to the door, closed it with a double turn of the key.

Then she looked lasciviously at Valeria and slowly began to shed his habits.
Stunning_Playful-nun_Judith-Able_low_0053.jpgimages (58).jpg
The young novice could not believe her eyes, the mother superior undressed completely in her presence. He was surprised to see that under the headdress she concealed a long dark hair and he was also surprised that although she was probably over fifty, the nun was relatively well preserved, had saggy but still beautiful breasts with huge bristling nipples and legs and a butt somewhat thick but strong and stiff.
9d27ac805a22f5a7465b7d3cd2294892.26.jpg
Sister Angela approached the visibly excited novice and, rubbing her body with hers, kissed her on the mouth. Valeria didn't even resist, she was so surprised by what that woman was doing with her that she couldn't even react.

- I like you, precious, how beautiful you are, and saying this, the Mother Superior sat on her bed and spreading her legs wide, she said.

- Come kiss me here, do as you did with Claudia.

- But mother, no.

- Come on, they have never done it to me, I want it so much ...

- I know, I will tell the bishop, you ask me the same thing we are accused of, I will tell the bishop.

- Poor wretch !. Do you think someone is going to believe you? You and your lover are scaffold meat, you know, I myself saw you make love in the convent and I denounced you to the bishop, ...... just for the pleasure of see how they tortured you.

This he said while wetting a finger with his tongue and starting to wank.

- I think I'll remember forever how you yelled about the rack. .... I will remember ..... every time I do this
That infuriated Valeria.

- Damn, damn you, you are responsible for everything, and you also know that the devil is a lie. You, you ... are the devil.

- Maybe yes, but that is not the question now. The only certainty is that you are in my hands and if you don't obey and eat my pussy right now, I'll send you back to the torture chamber, ... have done today.

- I don't think there is anything worse than the torture I have been through, it has been horrible

- So you think?. What do you say if I convince my brother to put you in a cauldron of boiling water?

- Don't do that for God

Valeria experienced a chill of terror just imagining it.

- And good? Sister Angela said again, keeping her sex open with her fingers.

Valeria realized that she had no other options, so in shame she knelt, put her face between Sister Angela's legs and began to give her a cunnilingus.

Feeling the gentle caress of Valeria's tongue, the old nun closed her eyes and prepared herself to enjoy that divine pleasure.
unnamed (37).jpg
- Yes, oh yes, ...., yes, Sister Angela opened her vagina to the maximum and only managed to say that.

(PornGIF.cc)_pussylicking-oral-oil-lesbian-cunnilingus-small.gifunnamed (38).jpg
While she licked her crotch, Valeria thought of Claudia and congratulated herself that she had got rid of the torments that she would surely be suffering at that moment, but in return she had to make love with that hateful woman. Despite the fact that she wanted to bite off her clitoris, the young novice worked to lick Sor Angela´s pussy slowly and delicately and did not stop until the abbess began to come.
Stellas-Introduction-51-400x300.jpg

After having an intense orgasm on Valeria's lips, Sister Angela lay with her on her bed and began to kiss her frantically, maddened by the pleasure she had experienced.
unnamed (36).jpg
At no time did she untie her hands but she was pleased to caress her with her hands obsessed with possessing her beautiful and young body. Finally the two women joined their crotches rubbing each other until Valeria also had an orgasm.

Sweaty and tired of making love, the two lay down on the bed. Curiously, that same woman who had made her suffer so much now stroked her hair lovingly.
Stellas-Introduction-55-400x300.jpg
- Mother.

- Tell me dear

- Save me

- What?
77404975_big-ass-nun-lesbian-thumb.jpg
- Please free me from punishment, the ... the executioner has told me how they plan to execute us.

- Oh yes, you will both be broken on the wheel, my brother told me, it is certainly an awful way to die.

- No, please, that's horrible, you have to avoid it, you have power.

- You are wrong, my daughter, neither I nor anyone else can change your destiny, however .....

- However, what? Tell me.

Sister Angela began to caress the young woman's cheek.

- If you behave well with me, I will pay the executioner to administer a drug to you, that will numb your senses during the torture.

Valeria looked at her without understanding

- It's the most I can do for you.

Valeria begged and pleaded but Sister Angela ignored her requests and only reiterated her offer, it was that or nothing. In fact, it seemed fun to give her that little hope that she would later fulfill or not, it all depended on the humor she had.

Sister Angela again requested her sexual favors by grabbing her hair and directing her face to her own behind. Valeria grabbed hold of that little glimmer of pity and returned to eating her sex and anus with more passion and dedication than before.
unnamed (35).jpg
- Oh, oh yes,..... daughter, lick me,...., lick me, oh my God, what a pleasure....

Sister Angela spent a couple of more hours enjoying Valeria's body and after making her swear that she would visit her bed every night, she dressed in her habits and called for the captain again with orders to take the novice away.

- You don't have to take her back to the torture chamber, ....... you and your guards can take care of her tonight. Sister Angela said this with a knowing grin.
2948415_12_o (1).jpgg-bds-dam-damian06-003.jpg
The captain understood the hint perfectly and took Valeria to his rooms where the novice was once again penetrated by all her holes by those three men but this time without suffering any extra abuse.
5 (2).jpg
While being raped, Valeria felt as if she were being fucked by perverted demons with big and red hot cocks.....the novice got several orgasms.....

Next morning, the physicist examined the two convicted women by order of the bishop and advised him to postpone the interrogations for three days so that the girls could recover and stand further interrogation sesions.
unnamed (12).jpg
In this way the novices spent the next three days in the same cell resting and recovering.
3.jpg
They were given food and drink and the physicist healed their wounds. Likewise, some of the bishop's maids washed them and returned their shirts, which by then were in tatters and barely served to cover their shame.
54882134_006_0125.jpgimages (61).jpg
By express order of the bishop, the "visits" of the guardians were forbiden so that the young women were not disturbed by the lustful soldiers, however, each night the captain took charge of taking Valeria to Sister Angela's rooms and for his part Claudia warmed the bishop's bed.

Furthermore, nothing prevented the two young women from comforting each other by making love to each other for the long hours that left them alone.
Benedetta (1).jpg
- No, not again Claudia, our lust has led us to this situation.
benedettapathe_750x422_2.pngdescarga (2).jpgBD08.png
- Can we commit a more serious sin? Those pigs of the bishop and his hateful sister fuck us every day and are going to brutally kill us, at least let's love each other for the few moments that they leave us alone.
BD03.pngBD04.png
So the two girls turned the long hours in the cold dungeon into long hours of love and lust as they waited for the executioners to come looking for them.

4e0693e3b8674837d9386f63388c7eac7cf40632d9ee3da55a41ff45b258ae21._V_SX1080_.jpg

Finally, on the fourth day, the trial was resumed and the two novices were taken back to the torture chamber. This time there were many more bystanders than at the first interrogation. The bishop had invited several clergymen and other nobles who were interested in the trial of the two lesbian novices servants of Satan.
las_inocentes-monjas.jpg
Furthermore, the mother superior considered it opportune for the other novices in the congregation to witness the interrogation of their sisters to serve as a warning. The young novices felt their hearts beating their chests when they saw Claudia and Valeria half-naked in those shirts that did not cover anything.
Benedetta_FP2a.jpgGF32-64mm-samples-071.jpg
Just being in the presence of Guido da Fiesole made them tremble again with fear. The bishop and his sister watched with pleasure as their two young lovers were terrified and struggled to cover themselves with their torn clothes as if that could still be of any use to them.
81018gJcfrL._SL1500_.jpg
The clerk resumed the trial and read the charges again, then the bishop ordered the accused to confess once and not continue to mock the court.
9eab61c7054a5a5fd45e09f0953a2ea9.jpg11650516325_4973c84369_b.jpg
Unsurprisingly, the two young women refused to do so and the bishop threatened them again with torture by pointing a finger at a sinister device known as "the witch's chair". This consisted of a bulky wooden throne lined from the trellis to the legs of a metal plate bristling with rounded tips.
20171031_094403.pngUvL1VsyUSBS4s872ZSCJbgWjo35OTcTs1pfN4tINTEX4S-+P3beAOwKCEjVm-BtUn9KcnYQTl4e7eNRjAWdQo6zfrB39H1...jpg
When they saw her, the two young women looked at each other in anguish and began to beg, but their prayers were of no use to them. Fed up with so many tears and so many complaints, the bishop hesitated for a moment and decided that they would start with Valeria. At a signal from her Guido grabbed her arm and that made the young woman go half naked as the shreds of her shirt fell forward. The executioner finished brutally stripping her naked and led her by the hair to the chair.
unnamed.jpg
When they saw her undressed, the novices whispered among themselves, mocking Valeria.

Others, on the other hand, remained silent while they felt their sex moisten her. Some novice would have wet dreams remembering what the executioners were going to do to her beautiful sinful sister.

- Silence, ordered the bishop, silence the novices. And you executioner, seat the accused in the chair and prepare her for torture.

893-0_f7026_283859a9_L8933e.jpg
When she saw the pointed spikes that bristled the witches´chair, Valeria struggled and begged not to be seated in such a painful vise, but the executioners forced her by tightly pressing her hips, thighs and back against the diabolical device.

Witches chair 05.pngWitches chair 01.png

- NO, NO NO PLEASE, NOOOIIAAAAAAYYY

- She had to confessCome on tied her up

Witches chair 04.png

- IIIAAAAAYY, I BEG YOU, THE PAIN, IAAAAY

Poor Valeria made a horrible gesture of suffering as the tips dug into her thighs, butt, back and her arms.
The executioners kept her seated despite her resistance, and Guido tied her with tight leather straps.

benedetta-2484905.jpeg
Logically, the cruel spectacle leaves the young nuns speechless, who shifted restlessly in their chairs, imagining the pain that Valeria felt in her thighs and buttocks.

- Are you comfortable, devil worshiper?

NO, I AM NOT A DEVIL WORSHIPER, I BEG YOU.
Witches chair 07.png
- Come on!, speak up and confess that you are a slave of the devil and I will let you get up from the chair, otherwise it will be much worse.

- I AM INNOCENT, I AM INNOCENT.

- Executioner, put a brazier under the chair.
witches chair 03.png
So Guido introduced a brazier with burning coals under the chair and allowed the heat to take effect.
Although the throne was made of wood, it had a sheet of metal just under the rear, and it didn't take long for the metal to heat up. Valeria was doing her best to sit up and avoid the touch of the delicate skin of her buttocks with the hot metal, but the bindings were too tight.
witches chair 06.png
- IT BURNS, IT BURNS, PLEASE, TAKE IT AWAY BUUURRNNNNS AAAAYYYY

- Confess, witch , confess your sins.
Witches chair 08.png
An executioner fanned the flames further with a bellows and the heat became so unbearable that Valeria's screams became inhuman screams. However, he continued without confessing.

- Come on executioner, don't just stand there and think something else, the witch has to confess.
torture-04.jpg
They put the boots on Valeria's tibias and the executioner began to squeeze.

maxresdefault (3).jpgimages (62).jpgth (6).jpg

Since the brazier and the boots were not enough to break her spirit, the executioners used a thumb crusher and Guido tore tears of pain by clenching her fingers with a metal vise. Meanwhile other executioner pinched her tits with huge blacksmith's tongs.

The next torture tool was a tit crusher. As Valeria had round and fleshy tits, the breast crusher fitted them perfectly and Guido tightened it little by little thanks to some screws until Valeria's tits looked like two mashed masses of meat.
Witches chair 02.png
- IIIIAAAAAAAYYYYYY
images (66).jpg
Poor Valeria screamed uncontrollably and without stopping crying as she begged for mercy on her.
damian10185.jpg
For his part, the bishop insisted that she confess all her crimes and that only then would they free her from the witches'chair.

He didn't get much else either.
Claudia strips 02.pngClaudia strips.png
Tired of Valeria's stubborn resistance, the bishop ordered to continue with Claudia. Shaking in fear she voluntarily stripped off her shirt before the executioners finished tearing it.

Once Claudia was naked, her arms were tied over head and straps were placed on her thighs and waist that hung by chains from the ceiling.
a8715cd9fa1c.jpg
Then somebody mentioned the Judas Cradle one of the worst torture devices.
At a signal, the executioners yanked on the chains and Claudia was left dangling and swinging with her legs bent and spread apart.
unnamed (40).jpg
Just about two inches below his crotch they brought a metal pyramid supported on four legs. The executioners slowed the swaying of her body so that the tip of the pyramid pointed directly at the hole of the anus.

Before proceeding, the bishop gave Claudia one last chance to confess, but as he received no response other than a request for mercy, between sobs, she signaled and the executioners released her chains.
descarga (24).jpg

- UAAAAAAAYYYYY

As soon as Claudia's anus collided and was embedded in the pyramid, the young woman gave a tremendous and long scream that made everyone's hair stand on end.
D2C3013.jpgtribunal.jpg
Seconds later they lifted her a little higher and the bishop asked her again if she was going to confess. As she refused between sobs, they dropped her again, obtaining a scream even worse than the previous one.
Judas cradle 03.png

- IAAAAAAAYYYY

After repeating the operation several times, Claudia begged to be allowed to confess as she could no longer bear it.

Still on the Judas Cradle, the young woman confessed that she had lain with Valeria many nights and that she had done so by demonic influence.

- Write clerk, said the triumphant bishop, we finally heard the first truth. Get her down from there so she can confess all her crimes.
breast_crushing_bond-1707.jpg
- No, no Claudia, don't confess, don't do it, Valeria desperately tried to stop her lover, but it was useless, Guido gagged her and she couldn't say anything else.

With her face stained with tears and streaks of blood wetting her inner thighs, Claudia took a few awkward steps to the court table.
images (16).jpg
- Open your soul, my daughter and thus it will be saved, did you lie with Lucifer?
Claudia 02.png
- Yes Yes

Claudia looked at Valeria who said no with her head, but she continued to confess, she said that one night Valeria had invoked the prince of darkness and that he had convinced her to come to her cell. The young woman told many more lies but in the end the bishop seemed satisfied. He whispered for a few seconds with the rest of the members of the court and then ordered that Valeria be released from the witches' chair because she was going to pass sentence.

- How long will you take to build a scaffold?
D2iDplkWoAEsC_v.jpg
- Five days Your Honor.

- All right, clerk, write, this court is preparing to pass sentence.
slaves4-.jpg0_UTJL-uEW04r8K1pn.jpg
The bishop started to speak, but first he looked at the two young women who, with their heads lowered and covering themselves with their arms, were waiting in terror for the foreseeable sentence.

The bishop was intentionally solemn, and before speaking he had the members of the tribunal rise.

- Valeria and Claudia, this court has found you guilty of fornication and witchcraft, therefore it condemns you to death and sentences that within five days you will be taken to the public square of this city and after confessing your sins you will be broken on the wheel and that your bodies stay on the wheels at the mercy of the crows until you die naturally.

Valeria almost fell to the ground when she heard that, but the executioners prevented it by holding her by the arms.

The bishop continued speaking.
images (16).jpg
- However, before the executioner breaks your bones on the wheel of your sex, your anus and your breasts must be purified in public with hot irons for being the parts that Lucifer enjoyed.

Knowing the cruel ordeal that awaited them, the two young women began to beg hysterically, but the guards stopped them, quickly grabbed them and took them back to their cell.

gallows-shackles-medieval-town-decoration-64076790 (1).jpg
Helped by carpenters, the executioners spent the next five days building the scaffold in the market square. The news of two young and beautiful satan-worshiping novices were to be executed spreaded through the city and surrounding towns.

The third day of the sentence, was market day in the city and Sister Angela had another of her perverse ideas.

She suggested to the bishop that it would be a good idea to take the two witches out into the public square to give a public punishment prior to the execution.
p08yrn6v.jpg
- Surely, she explained, the news that two beautiful young women were to be tortured and publicly executed would attract many people from the surrounding area.

In medieval ages public executions were not only a way of teaching against future crimes but that they were a spectacle to attract and amuse the masses, especially if the victims were two beautiful naked novices lovers of Lucifer

- That not only will be a source of economic benefits for the city but also it will strengthen your power and authority.

As soon as he listened this he gave his permission.

Thus, on the third day, Guido and his henchmen went to find the novices in their cell.
tumblr_nnq6og9lDq1s9cshlo1_500.jpg
When they heard noise at the door, the two young women were not too scared because they assumed that they were the guards who came to abuse them as they did repeatedly every day, however, when they saw the executioners with whips and restrictions, they began to scream.
Riodoro-INQ0023_shentai.org.jpg3 Claire brought to prison cell.jpg
Despite their shouts and resistance, the executioners tied their arms behind their back with chains. To do this, their forearms were crossed behind them at the height of the middle of their back. Shackles were also used for the ankles with a short chain no more than six inches long.
(MyPornSnap.top)_3944.jpg
Everything was ready to walk the two young women completely naked and bound around the city, without a doubt that would attract hundreds of spectators for the day of the execution.
59fa6452acf794190820770.jpeg
With lashes and jerks, the executioners led the novices to the courtyard of the palace where the procession was formed. When the sunlight gave them their eyes, they both closed them but they could perfectly hear the laughter and obscenities of soldiers and servants.
William_Merritt_Chase_Keying_up-1-.jpg
The three executioners put on their hoods and, preceded by a jester dwarf, dragged the condemned through the streets.
p08yrn6v.jpg
Around the nude girls stood the captain and a dozen soldiers who would ensure the march of the group. From the balcony of the palace, Sister Angela laughed at her occurrence as she watched that young women suffer .

- Poor girls, naked, fucked and tortured in a public place, a nightmare fora novice....or perhaps not?
bringerout.jpg
The doors of the palace were opened and then the novices understood what was going to happen. Dead of horror and shame, the two recoiled backwards, forcing the executioners to insist on making them walk. With clumsy steps due to the shackles of the ankles the women tried to follow the march as best they could. From behind you could hear the sound of the whip in rhythm and Claudia's moans when it hit her butt, her legs or her back.
2 - 8.jpg

The streets were not crowded, but there were quite a few people. Everyone was surprised to see the unusual procession and although they moved to the sides of the street in fear, when they saw those beautiful naked girls many of them stopped what they were doing and followed the group just to see the torture show in the market square.

2 -10.jpg

The distance from the episcopal palace to the market square was not great, but Guido made a detour to collect as many people as possible.
the-merchant-of-venice5.png
On their way to the square they passed under the city's burdel where more than ten courtesans were leaning out on the balcony curious to see what was happening on the street.
valeria chained.png
Seeing the courtesans the captain made the group stop for a moment, Valeria looked up and saw those women with painted faces and luxuriously dressed and combed but with the cleavage open enough to show their breasts.
hang 060.jpg
The poor novice thought that those women on the street had more dignity than themselves who were being terribly humiliated.
article-2151841-1359B328000005DC-223_634x423 (3).jpg
- Come on little soldiers, why don't you go up to have a good time?

The captain replied
full-arm-protection-with-pauldron-a-part-of-the-jousting-knight-armor-xvi-century-by-steel-mas...jpg
- Don't you see what we're bringing? We already have whores and they are free.
article-2151841-1359B328000005DC-223_634x423 (3).jpg
- Yes, but they are nuns and also the whores of the Devil, do you want to share them with the captain?

The captain was well known in that house and that is why the prostitutes dared to joke with him.

- That is precisely why they fuck better than you, a good teacher has taught them.

The captain made an obscene gesture with his forearm and the whores laughed uproariously.

-You will return to us captain, those two will only last you two more days and taking into account what that savage Guido is going to do to them, not even Satan himself will want their bodies. Saying this, the whores went inside to continue with their work.
death walk 013.jpg
The captain made another obscene gesture with his finger and out of sheer rage he took the whip and lashed each of the novices a couple of times on the legs, who screamed in rage and stinging. Once he had gotten off his chest, the captain told Guido to keep going.
g-bds-dam-damian15-009.jpg
The whores had humiliated the captain so he decided to vent his rage against the novices. For this reason, before reaching the market place, he had the two women tied up with their arms raised and flogged with resin-impregnated leather whips.

The two naked women scream like crazy as the lashes marked their defenseless skin.

The public, and especially the women, laughed at them and the ridiculous way in which their naked flesh shook at the impacts of the whip.
1099.jpg
- Whip them executioner, ha, ha in the butt, ha ha, said several mops enjoying the suffering of Valeria and Claudia.

- So the devil will not want to caress their buttocks again, mark their ass, ha ha, shout whores, it's what you deserve.

After more than fifty lashes, the captain was satisfied and ordered that they be released to take them back to the market place.

Public shame3.png
- Have you enjoyed the caresses of leather, nun from hell? This was nothing, you will see what Guido has prepared for you in the market square.

el-perfume-plaza-poble-espanyol.jpg
When the procession finally reached the outskirts of the market place the guards had to work hard to make their way as there were quite a lot of people.
b74b1e34cad8bb58fffb4b8095d608e4.jpg
In the center of the square stood the gallows, a wooden platform that rose nearly six feet above the ground.
depositphotos_89123232-stock-photo-wooden-medieval-pillory.jpg
At its feet were several stocks for thieves and crooks who swarmed the square and were caught stealing. This time the stocks would be used for something else.....
g 008.jpgshame 5.png
The young novices were laboriously led to the stocks amid the bustle and mockery of the people who were shocked to see them tied and naked covered with the red whip marks.

This was a shameful ceremony preceding the execution itself, and the condemned had clearly been brought there to be humiliated in public. In the minds of the people they were two powerful witches and it was necessary to ward off the curses and misfortunes that could befall the city because of those Devil´s servants.

The captain climbed onto the scaffold and waved his hands for silence. Most of the world had left their things and was now surrounding the women and the guards. Some silenced others and when he judged that there was enough silence, the captain solemnly announced the ordeal.
2 -9.jpg
- These two women before your eyes have been sentenced to death by the bishop's court and will be executed right here within two days.

A murmur arose among the people and the captain asked again for silence,

- What crime have they committed? someone asked from the audience.

- They have fucked with the Devil.

People murmured louder and some even crossed themselves.

- Whores of Satan!

- Torture them!

- To death on the fire.

- Yes fire for the witches.

- Silence, silence, good citizens ......be patient, as I have said these whores of the Devil will be broken on the wheel in two days. Today we have taken them beofre you to torture them in front of your eyes,.......

- Bravo ..... long live the captain

......Well, thanks....but first they will be put in the pillory and fucked by all those who want to do it. How many of you want to fuck them in any of their holes?

- Me......, me

Lots of hands went up from the crowd.

The captain smiled and was choosing the volunteers while the executioner lifted the top board of the pilory.
The Butcher's Wife.jpgd5cc5f_25762d08af4e40c19d4f08733a90f302_mv2.jpg
- Come on nun, put your neck and arms in these holes, ha, ha.

bdsmlr-148921-tnnHwOwf5P.jpeg

Then the executioners were placing the condemned in individual stocks, forcing them to bend their torso and put their neck on a semicircular recess in the wood.
images (1).jpg
Then they closed the stocks, immobilizing them by the neck, they released the shackles on their ankles and forced them to spread their legs wide by tying them separately to the legs of the stocks.

The jester picked up a wooden box and climbing onto it, he got behind Valeria's rear. He put his fingers on her head as if he had horns and pretended to fuck the girl while making obscene sounds with his mouth.
2 -13.jpg
A laugh from the public responded to the occurrence and suddenly those two dangerous witches ceased to be so to become the scapegoat of that irrational mass.
full-arm-protection-with-pauldron-a-part-of-the-jousting-knight-armor-xvi-century-by-steel-mas...jpg
The captain took advantage of the people's reaction and laughing he got off the scaffold and standing next to Valeria he described the "charms" of that woman with obscene and humiliating words while patting her butt as if it were a mare. Finally he invited all the men who wanted to abuse the novices for the modest price of a copper coin.
3117901_8_o.jpg
Applause and cheers of approval rose from the audience and soon a group of volunteers showed up spontaneously to fuck the novices. The captain made them line up and demanded to see the copper coin, a meager price that almost all the men in that square could pay to have a good time.
Camille-Queen-141red.jpg
The first volunteer got behind Valeria's butt and, kicking the wooden box, lowered his pants and as he was already spliced, he brutally penetrated her. Valeria screamed at the painful penetration as the brutal individual put his fingers on her head and imitated the jester's sounds just to amuse the crowd.
pillory 02.png
Of course, another one of those guys did the same with Claudia who, when she was penetrated deeply, made an unintelligible sound after her gag, a mixture of pain and pleasure.
krissy_by_warlock1935_d7geen6-fullview (1).jpg
One after another, several dozen men raped the novices in turn, flooding them with sperm inside and out.

- Come on, the captain encouraged them, it's just a copper coin, the whores next door charge much more.
images (91).jpg
At that moment, Valeria twitched her face and screamed louder as one of those rapists perked up more than the others and began to sodomize her. The rest of the crowd sneered with laughter as many had never seen a woman's small hole used in this way.
2 - 16.jpg
There were so many candidates that the captain decided to remove the gag from Claudia's mouth and lifting the jester dwarf made him stick his cock in front of his face. Then Claudia did something unexpected again, instead of resisting she began to delicately lick the jester's cock and little by little she began a sensual blowjob while a guy continued to fuck her from behind.
images (92).jpg
The public and even Valeria herself were surprised by the girl's reaction and soon began to insult her and call her a whore. However, when the dwarf ejaculated on his face, the people laughed again and the captain invited everyone to enjoy the prisoners' mouths in a copper way.
jamie-huxley-mark-davis-13.jpg
Guido removed the clamp from Valeria's tongue and began setting an example with her thrusting his cock down her throat.

images (56).jpg
The rape of the two novices lasted about two hours.
17 Claire cumshotted head.jpg
When they were released from the pilloeries they were so exhausted that fell to the ground full of men's semen and urine.

Laughing and mocking, the men threw them into the basin where they watered the horses and only then did they leave them alone.

BD16.png
For a moment the two young novices embraced while they saw on top of the scaffold the horrendous instruments of torture that the executioners had prepared.
360_F_463631970_IixbtT2cPI6vogclQiOe3dTbtOOQvos5.jpgtorture-devices-pack-05.jpgThe-Wheel.jpg
On top of the scaffold there were other stocks, Saint Andrew's crosses, cart wheels and a hideous tilted torture rack so that the public could better see the victim's body as they tore her apart.
medieval-torture-devices.jpg
It was not the first time that Guido had used the rack as an instrument of execution to dislocate and later dismember the limbs of the victim in a long and horrifying agony.

- Come on, executioner, start at once, we want to see how those nuns from hell scream.
047___21_11_2017_kjfiduhhgf5000.jpg
The public began to get impatient so the executioners brutally separated the two women and after tying their hands again behind their backs they forced them to climb the scaffold.

hang 798 b.jpg
- Come on, pretty nun, come up here, don't be so shy, the public wants to see you well, ha, ha.

The two abused novices shivering with cold and fear were forced to climb the scaffold by the brutal executioners

Two girls public nudity.png
When they saw them naked at the top of the dais, people went crazy and started yelling and insulting them.
Getting readya.jpg

- Ha, ha, how successful you have been with your audience, nasty witches, and that you have not yet started your "performance".

pi_vanneheim2a.jpg
Guido looked satisfied with those heartless people who had gathered there to enjoy the sadistic spectacle of the torture of two poor novices who were surely not to blame for anything, but that did not matter to him. He also enjoyed his sadistic job very much.

1099.jpg
- Come on executioner, show us them, said some whores who had not been able to approach the stocks due to the crowd that had formed to rape them. We want to see well those pussies and those ass holes that the devil has enjoyed.
The suggestion of the whores was seconded by a crowd that demanded from the executioner that the condemned women show their intimate orifices well.

- Come on nuns, don't be so shy and show people what they want to see, first the arms above the head, that those tits look good
F71A650a.jpg
Claudia obeyed instantly and indeed by raising her arms her boobs were enhanced causing a shout of approval from many men.

- Come on and now spread your lips wide with your fingers, let all those repressed see those wet and hot pussies eager for cock.
518_450.gif

The girls obeyed again and separated their vaginal lips with their fingers showing their pink sexes that did not stop distilling sperm.

Valeria could only do it for a few moments because she was soon ashamed at the obscene screams of the people and left her lips free, then joining her legs in shame.
m01.jpg
However, Claudia stayed for a long time showing her pussy to the spectators in the front row. It seems that the young woman was proud of her sex and looked defiantly at the crowd.

- Whore of Satan.

- Burn her pussy with an executioner red spit.

- No, the pear of anguish...... yes she has to taste the pear, yes.

People knew that Guido was very fond of using the pear of anguish with condemned women especially if they were young and pretty like those. The innocent nuns did not know what the pear was but soon they were going to see what it feels like to suffer this horrible torture.

- Come on and now turn around and crouch down.
descarga (8).jpg
Forced by the executioners the two girls turned and crouched. Then the executioners forced them to separate their buttocks with their hands so that they openly showed their intimacies reddened by so many violations and non-stop distilling cum.
z84.gif
- Observe good citizens, this is how Lucifer has left their asshole after sodomizing them with his infernal red-hot cock.

Stick a red-hot iron up their ass, Guido, we want to hear them scream.

1099.jpg

- Ha, ha, and then they say that we are the whores.

After this brutal humiliation, Guido judged that the time had come to move on to torture itself, so he took Valeria and took her to the place where the torture instruments were placed.
slave sale 77 B.jpg
- I'm going to give you the choice, bitch, which do you prefer first, the rack or the cross?

- No please, I beg you.

- Come on choose between the rack and the cross or you will suffer both.

- The cross, please don´t hurt me..

Back
Top Bottom