Quite embarrassing - crucified woman needs to pee

Go to CruxDreams.com
If crucified for a period of corporeal punishment--let's say 6 hours tied naked to a cross for shoplifting--that girl could be further humiliated by having to pee while exposed publicly on a cross. I'm sure a female awaiting corporeal crucifixion would have been instructed (or, if in jail, given the opportunity and means) to clean out her bowels the day before to prevent any accidents while on the cross as well as instructed to to empty her bladder before punishment commences. Even so, she'd probably still piss from the stress of her punishment and being given water to drink while hanging to keep her hydrated.

If crucified as a death sentence, and nailed to a cross, loss of bodily functions would be the last of her concerns, as others have pointed out.

If public crucifixion as accepted in a society then I don't think there'd be any problem with seeing someone peeing or even pooping from the cross. Using a catheter and bag would just draw attention to her need to pee and just cause her more humiliation. (Though there is the kink factor to be considered.)
I think that the indifference to her inevitable helpless public urinating was a part of the punishment.

From the new video Crucifixion From Addiction, part 2:

Untitled.jpg

I suspect that the nobelwoman (actress White Rose) had a syringe or something similar that she used to squirt water from between the rear of the legs of the slave girl (actress Anna). She did an expert job of disguising it!

From the new video Crucifixion From Addiction, part 2:

View attachment 1504439

I suspect that the nobelwoman (actress White Rose) had a syringe or something similar that she used to squirt water from between the rear of the legs of the slave girl (actress Anna). She did an expert job of disguising it!
In this case,I agree.*
But there
have been cases where the actress has pee'd herself whilst crucified,parting her legs slightly to allow the stream to flow and show....
* Also the wee stream is flowing in a curved arc rather than straight down,almost akin to a Man doing it !!

In this case,I agree.*
But there
have been cases where the actress has pee'd herself whilst crucified,parting her legs slightly to allow the stream to flow and show....
* Also the wee stream is flowing in a curved arc rather than straight down,almost akin to a Man doing it !!
If she throws her hips forward she could do a stream. Did she here?!?!?!
Bar: yes, especially in vids from the old Hanging Bitches site. Those girls could pee on demand while hanging with arms outstretched! I tried that once, just to see if it was difficult. I couldn’t relax the right muscles to "perform."

Tree: look at how While Rose has her hand hidden behind Anna while Anna’s “peeing." I think that’s an indication that she’s doing something back there, maybe with a ball syringe.

Back
Top Bottom