Rack Torture

Go to CruxDreams.com
Last edited:
Thanks a lot linda!
Now that I have the scene set up, I'll do a few more renders. It's just that the images take a couple of hours each to render.
I absolutely cannot wait.

Sorry to ask but will there be one of her being stretched traditionally by her wrists. Sorry to ask as I know an incredible amount of effort goes into this but that would be the holy grail for me.

Some Miguel stuffView attachment 1238050View attachment 1238051View attachment 1238052View attachment 1238053View attachment 1238054View attachment 1238055View attachment 1238056View attachment 1238057View attachment 1238058View attachment 1238059Lovely spikes digging into it’s back.The slave deserves no pleasure while it is violated.It only servers the one who tortures it and takes pleasure from it’s pain.The hapless victim slowly choking out in the second series is a nice background touch while the bent bitch has it’s tits beaten.

Oh my... the stretched legs in mid air, the fingers curled in spasm, the muscle detail of her body..... just beautiful, and could not be better.
Thank you for sharing.
Wicked.

Back
Top Bottom