Rack Torture

Go to CruxDreams.com
Well put!

The human female form was made for the rack imo.

Sorry, but that's just the way it is.

This is one of the few places in the world I that I can get away with saying that. :)
Yes, yes, yes!
To me, a silly girl, the combination of extreme pain, naked display and the potential for additional mischief puts the rack right up there with the best
#3 and 5 are beautiful, esp 5 with her gorgeous oiled up titties just begging for attention from the Inquisitors mmmmm

Well put!

Yes, yes, yes!
To me, a silly girl, the combination of extreme pain, naked display and the potential for additional mischief puts the rack right up there with the best
#3 and 5 are beautiful, esp 5 with her gorgeous oiled up titties just begging for attention from the Inquisitors mmmmm
I like #3; personally I always enjoy the moment when the last shreds of the victim's clothing are torn off. I find it exciting.
That one is from the famous rack video "Rose Racked". If you haven't seen it, you're missing a good one.

#5 isn't actually a rack, but it works for one with a little imagination. I've always thought a rack with a little upward curve to it would make a wicked alternative to the traditional straight one. I would be tempted to add short pyramid studs to it's surface, so the tighter she's stretched, the more they would dig in. Sort of like a mild version of the wheel, but horizontal.
1668572343400.png

#5 isn't actually a rack, but it works for one with a little imagination. I've always thought a rack with a little upward curve to it would make a wicked alternative to the traditional straight one. I would be tempted to add short pyramid studs to it's surface, so the tighter she's stretched, the more they would dig in. Sort of like a mild version of the wheel, but horizontal.
View attachment 1251803
I agree,the arching of the body is what dose it for me rather than the original intention of dislocating the joints.

Here's a couple of videos in youtube shot inside the Mdina (Malta) medieval festival (years 2017 and 2022), in which one of the attractions is no less than a rack, available for visitors to hop on and be stretched (playfully, but apparently feeling it):

Min 12:13, a spanish lady enjoys a ride (not before spending a brief time on the pillory). "I'm going to be tortured" she says at the beginning.

Min 18:18, a briefer performance with another lady. Then it is the turn for one of the guys shooting the video (in case you are interested).

Might not be an actual stretch (not beyond the point when the stretch becomes uncomfortable at least), but I like how many people don't hesitate to test the rack. Oh, the kinks...

GetGalleryItem (2) (2).jpgGetGalleryItem (1) (3).jpg

Two pictures show the interrogation of a woman detained by secret service agents. The woman is stretched naked by her arms and legs on a special machine. A soldier behind her inserts a spiked object into her pussy, while another stands in front of her with a whip. A secret service agent is watching the interrogation from another room.
What are the soldiers interrogating this spy and the agent watching her interrogation thinking? And what is the spy herself thinking when she is subjected to such painful interrogation?

Back
Top Bottom