Rack Torture

Go to CruxDreams.com
Please let’s hear your thoughts as you feel the mechanism tighten and your body begins to elevate above the rack surface
I am hoping the winch operator knows how to cycle the tension for maximum effect
Also how long before they unbutton my flimsy blouse to ogle my tits and then violate them with their fearsome pincers and flagellate them with thier weighted floggers
And then will they cut away my miniskirt and commit unspeakable crimes against my sweet pussy (I do hope so!)
All this is bliss to this hopeless maso . . .

I am hoping the winch operator knows how to cycle the tension for maximum effect
Also how long before they unbutton my flimsy blouse to ogle my tits and then violate them with their fearsome pincers and flagellate them with thier weighted floggers
And then will they cut away my miniskirt and commit unspeakable crimes against my sweet pussy (I do hope so!)
All this is bliss to this hopeless maso . . .
You feel their hands on your tits and hard nipples . The torture turns the wheel and with each notch a loud click sounds and the rack makes a violent jerk . Youbody bounces as the notch catches . Then one of them grabs your top RRRIIPPPPTT he rips it away with one forceful pull . Your tits bounce in reaction . He now grabs your hard nipples and squeezes them as you moan and grit your teeth. Your shoulders and hips begin to burn as your tendons stretch under the extreme tension . The same man grabs your crotch and squeezes your pussy under your skirt . Your stomach flattens and concave into your abdominal cavity . Its hard tobreathe now as you gasp in short breaths

You feel their hands on your tits and hard nipples . The torture turns the wheel and with each notch a loud click sounds and the rack makes a violent jerk . Youbody bounces as the notch catches . Then one of them grabs your top RRRIIPPPPTT he rips it away with one forceful pull . Your tits bounce in reaction . He now grabs your hard nipples and squeezes them as you moan and grit your teeth. Your shoulders and hips begin to burn as your tendons stretch under the extreme tension . The same man grabs your crotch and squeezes your pussy under your skirt . Your stomach flattens and concave into your abdominal cavity . Its hard tobreathe now as you gasp in short breaths
As he squeezes my most precious organ he barks out: "Bring me a set of pincers" and added: "and put another set with their jaws in the brazier coals"
I was confident my tormentor would titllate my vulva and clit expertly enough to take my pain level into the stratosphere!
My heart was pounding . . .

As he squeezes my most precious organ he barks out: "Bring me a set of pincers" and added: "and put another set with their jaws in the brazier coals"
I was confident my tormentor would titllate my vulva and clit expertly enough to take my pain level into the stratosphere!
My heart was pounding . . .
When he grabbed your pussy under your skirt he can feel the dampness in your panties . Your top is in shreds hanging off your sides . It hangs on part of your left arm . Now your tits swell as you heave with your chest to breathe . Your ribs are exposed and your flat stomach which shows the torturous tension your body is in . He lays his hands on your navel feeling your pounding heartbeat and droplets of sweat on your skin . The top of your skirt hides more of your skin under your navel . As he slides his hand down under your skirt cold chills come up in your skin . Even in great pain the tiny little bumps in skin come up as he can see and feel . He orders “Where are my pliers let’s strip this bitch naked “ you gasp as with one strong forceful pull he rips and jerks your skirt and panties away RRRRIIPPTTT RRIPPPTT . You scream out Nnooooooooo …. Now you’re naked for all of them to see . The men stand around you stretched on the rack ready for more let’s say intense torture . As your body is just starting to elevate he has the man at the wheel give you one more notch . The slowly turns the wheel making the rack squeak and moan . You scream out NNNOOOAAGHHHHGAAGHHHHHH . Your bare feet start to rise from the surface as your feet shows your struggle . Your hands make a defiant fist as the shackles dig into your wrists and ankles . Now from a side view your shredded clothing lays under you as your whole body in horizontal . Only just part of your ass rests on the rack . Your body jerks as the wheel catches in the notch . AAAAAGHHHHHHHHAAGHHHHHHH you scream . The torture takes his fingers and traces over your body stopping at the top of your clit . With all your strength you raise your head from between your arms and can see down your naked body . You feel his finger as you cry NNNNOOOOOOO

Back
Top Bottom