Random picture thread. (Real photos rather than AI please)

Go to CruxDreams.com
carlotta 2.jpg
Don’t even think it, Tree!

Don't you know the TV series, The Dukes of Hazzard. The series is set in Hazard County, Georgia. The girl is called Daisy Duke and the car is called General Lee.
Yes, I’ve seen a few reruns of the tv show, but not the movie. The tv show was a hit with my older brothers but I was too young. I guess there are parts of it I think are entertaining as a spoof on stereotypical red neck Southern US culture. But overall I find the show to be pretty low brow. It’s all set and filmed on a studio backlot in Southern California. One can pick out the same backlot roads on which the car scenes are filmed in countless Hollywood shows are made.

Yes, I’ve seen a few reruns of the tv show, but not the movie. The tv show was a hit with my older brothers but I was too young. I guess there are parts of it I think are entertaining as a spoof on stereotypical red neck Southern US culture. But overall I find the show to be pretty low brow. It’s all set and filmed on a studio backlot in Southern California. One can pick out the same backlot roads on which the car scenes are filmed in countless Hollywood shows are made.
I'm pretty sure that it was never intended to be otherwise :)

There were a lot of low brow tv shows back then, and still are today imo. It's one of the reasons I don''t watch much television anymore. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom