Random picture thread. (Real photos rather than AI please)

Go to CruxDreams.com
96d559ff97f3cd69d138829f550f620e.jpg 685f9cadbb9013146e4202b6ca2c77eb.jpg girl19.jpeg girl29.jpeg

38390a51c5d98cc4b28b81d6468479cd.jpg
The fighter plane Fokker Dr.1 of the German pilot Manfred von Richthofen, who after 80 air victories on April 21, 1918 in a dogfight against the Sopwith Camels of No. 209 Squadron RAF led by Canadian Arthur Roy Brown. He was hit from the ground by Australian machine gunner William John "Snowy" Evans, he was able to land his plane and died.
The dogfight took place over Vaux-Sur-Somme and the plane landed next to the village of Corbie. The German pilots called him the red baron, the Allied pilots called him the red devil.

Last edited:
He was hit from the ground by Australian machine gunner William John "Snowy" Evans

Aww and all these years I thought it was Snoopy that took him down :D

OMG I was only 2 when that song came out :eek:

View attachment 1277790
The fighter plane Fokker Dr.1 of the German pilot Manfred von Richthofen, who after 80 air victories on April 21, 1918 in a dogfight against the Sopwith Camels of No. 209 Squadron RAF led by Canadian Arthur Roy Brown. He was hit from the ground by Australian machine gunner William John "Snowy" Evans, he was able to land his plane and died.
The dogfight took place over Vaux-Sur-Somme and the plane landed next to the village of Corbie. The German pilots called him the red baron, the Allied pilots called him the red devil.
Red Baron renember think deagostini company newspaper for model makers to flying set from it to build also in one polish comedy series was episode about it one model maker was build red baron toy model flying but before go on flying models championships neighbour was stomp accidently on his model and he get heart attack hard depression wear black glasses and after back from hospital being in shock still but back later to health when neighbour sold own flat and re buy for him model for 6k also I read Richtofen was pilot of it so its must being to do something with die riese complex who is located in poland down śląsk and die glocke ufo vertical ships build by nazi there most secret nazi factory in 2 world war with 103 officers of abwehra inside when in simple bases (even those who was secret bases too) been most 3 max of abwehra officers also every corner of corridor of base was cross fire from machine guns trenches when someone enter inside to base only also was made by 20k polish prisoners who disaspear without any information where they disaspear or where are bodies even maybe nazi give they to grey aliens to tests on humans and they are in cosmos now who know? after prisoners build with simple chisel all corridors complex undergorund in hard stone with using only hands and simple tools there, most of corrirdors underground are still not acces cause are blocked by stones also complex is now museum also still are uknown why stone pillars like columns was been build there near complex probarly was places from where start prototype aircrafts vertical start like die glocke saw document in tv about this base complex also book writer is Igor Witkowski, have hope only from this complex one day not start go out blue shiny eyes nazi zombies army like been in call of duty game also last time was get informations near mine city on fake build mountain where been aero club in past in 2 world war times nazi was test prototypes aircrafts too also place is known from often visible ufo and strange lights there ppl even doing there graffitti of aliens been cases when ufo enthusiasts and they cars beeing chase by those strange lights or even police cars

Red Baron renember think deagostini company newspaper for model makers to flying set from it to build also in one polish comedy series was episode about it one model maker was build red baron toy model flying but before go on flying models championships neighbour was stomp accidently on his model and he get heart attack hard depression wear black glasses and after back from hospital being in shock still but back later to health when neighbour sold own flat and re buy for him model for 6k also I read Richtofen was pilot of it so its must being to do something with die riese complex who is located in poland down śląsk and die glocke ufo vertical ships build by nazi there most secret nazi factory in 2 world war with 103 officers of abwehra inside when in simple bases (even those who was secret bases too) been most 3 max of abwehra officers also every corner of corridor of base was cross fire from machine guns trenches when someone enter inside to base only also was made by 20k polish prisoners who disaspear without any information where they disaspear or where are bodies even maybe nazi give they to grey aliens to tests on humans and they are in cosmos now who know? after prisoners build with simple chisel all corridors complex undergorund in hard stone with using only hands and simple tools there, most of corrirdors underground are still not acces cause are blocked by stones also complex is now museum also still are uknown why stone pillars like columns was been build there near complex probarly was places from where start prototype aircrafts vertical start like die glocke saw document in tv about this base complex also book writer is Igor Witkowski, have hope only from this complex one day not start go out blue shiny eyes nazi zombies army like been in call of duty game also last time was get informations near mine city on fake build mountain where been aero club in past in 2 world war times nazi was test prototypes aircrafts too also place is known from often visible ufo and strange lights there ppl even doing there graffitti of aliens been cases when ufo enthusiasts and they cars beeing chase by those strange lights or even police cars
-Yes, but Baron Richthofen was a fighter pilot in the First World War and he was probably wounded a year before his death (brain injury) and became careless and could therefore be shot down from the ground. Only his successor as commander of this squadron later became a bad Nazi, his name was Hermann Goering.
-I learned about the "Object Riese" from my grandfather. During World War II he was stationed in "Allenstein" -Olsztyn w województwie warmińsko-mazurskim and once had to take a train there.

Last edited:
724d1113f92621935cc81f1003b62a50.jpg
3243fa7cbf783f0d833d6c8a5673c910.jpg
63599ba5b8cc3263542b84e8df64cd47.jpg
nT_fjj6pe0jbys5j0kn6hzf0f9q.jpg
nT_etj2v3zaitiqz7a0tuinbp5g.jpg
#1 in a submarine
#2 an inn
#3 a beautifully decorated lock
#4 Angel (but with black wings and devil horns)
#5 these try to do like the three wise monkeys:
see nothing
hear nothing
say nothing (but stop, then what should the mobile phone, a woman with a mobile phone and say nothing????)

View attachment 1278128
View attachment 1278129
View attachment 1278130
View attachment 1278132
View attachment 1278131
#1 in a submarine
#2 an inn
#3 a beautifully decorated lock
#4 Angel (but with black wings and devil horns)
#5 these try to do like the three wise monkeys:
see nothing
hear nothing
say nothing (but stop, then what should the mobile phone, a woman with a mobile phone and say nothing????)

"Hey Joe... we're gonna need the instruction book for this one."
1676838523881.png

Is that Ms. Moore complaining again?
And who let her have a phone, anyway?
1676838650520.png

"Hey Joe... we're gonna need the instruction book for this one."
1676838523881.png
Needless to say, our new female midshipman, Miss Moore, said she knew how to operate boats like this. I trust her.

Last edited:
I want a bit more heating. This submarines are so cool inside. But which wheel are the right one. Equal, what should be happen.
View attachment 1278253
As the guy who kept the plant running nothing warmed my heart more than someone taking initiative with machinery they knew nothing about.
We will introduce Midshipman Moore to another nautical term today. She will learn what "keelhauling" is.

Back
Top Bottom