Random picture thread. (Real photos rather than AI please)

Go to CruxDreams.com
Ahhh I finally have something artistic, erotic, but that doesn’t seem to fit another thread.

Man Ray was an American visual artist who spent most of his career in Paris. He was a significant contributor to the Dada and Surrealist movements. was best known for photography, a renowned fashion and portrait photographer.

. IMG_2361.jpeg

Is it me, or do those columns have a farther phallic appearance?
Farther than what? Lots of ancient religious architecture and art has a phallic origin or significance. Look at the Hindus with their lingams and Buddhists with their yin and yan. Christianity is one of the only religions I know of that seems to see sex as something nasty (protip: it wasn't sex or nudity that got Adam and Eve thown out of Eden, but you'll never know that the way the conservo-christians and Roman Catholics carry on (despite the fact that both are completely obsessed with sex).

And yes, it's you. :D

Stupid iPhone!!!
I just got a Motorola Edge Android. It's nice. I like it better than my ancient Samsung. Latest android auto-incorrect also seems to be a bit better (although it's spotty on inserting apostrophes - mind you, that might also be an improvement, since the old version on the Samsung used to put an apostrophe in front of every "s", regardless of the word). :D

3koQcBW.jpg 23fda199430a0bb4fc211f054c178855.jpg 31bcf3e212e2d7a0946840b4c8a6d8cb.jpg 47b0c32a6b409ee84e1014f33e900ff9.jpg nT_q528un35usgdxy8zaxu742gf.jpg

Blacksmiths quench steel swords by heating them to a specific temperature, producing more rigid steel, then rapidly cooling them so that their structure hardens and becomes more rigid. In the old times, “the master smith, having cold-hammered the blade to a smooth and thin edge, thrust it into the fire of the cedarwood charcoal, in and out, while reciting the prayer to the God Bal-hal, until the steel be of the colour of the red of the rising sun when he comes up over the desert towards the East, and then with a quick motion pass the same from the heel thereof to the point, six times through the most fleshy portion of the slave's back and thighs, when it shall have become the purple of the king.”

Grim Art.jpg

(From Stephen Sass: "The Substance of Civilization: Materials and Human History from the Stone Age to the Age of Silicon." Arcade Books. ISBN-13 978-1611454017. Published on 18 August 2011)

Please remember the publishing rules in our forum, max. 5 pictures per day and thread, I don't want to be forced to delete pictures of you.
Norman Saunders.jpg
Over Hot Coals, by Norman Saunders
The Mercury Streamliner, 1936, designed by Henry Dreyfuss, NY Central Railroad.jpg
The Mercury Streamliner, 1936, designed by Henry Dreyfuss, NY Central Railroad
The OctoSnug blanket.jpg
The OctoSnug blanket
Accuracy.jpg
Accuracy
Asking for help.jpg
Needs for help
Finch Monocycle 1894.jpg
Finch Monocycle 1894

Maybe Barb needs therapy (now that's an interesting thought :roto2gay:).

If @Barbaria1 goes to therapy, who’s going tp treat the therapist?

Good question. Might be hard to find one.

Do know about that, she's pretty well known here. Probably need find an unsuspecting... someone from outside the forum to help.

Therapy!? Sending @Barbaria1 to a certain estate in Arkansas for a while, will do! :devil:

:spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank:

Maybe Barb needs therapy (now that's an interesting thought :roto2gay:).

If @Barbaria1 goes to therapy, who’s going tp treat the therapist?
Good question. Might be hard to find one.

Do know about that, she's pretty well known here. Probably need find an unsuspecting... someone from outside the forum to help.

Therapy!? Sending @Barbaria1 to a certain estate in Arkansas for a while, will do! :devil:
I have a better idea for a therapy: Dom Pérignon shower... :sidra_1:

Valti.jpg

Back
Top Bottom