Real Crux - The Lost - Promised Video

Go to CruxDreams.com
This is fantastic! Thank you so much for continuing to show us this fucking amazing scene you created.
Thank you MP5, I was hesitant to post this as it is an old work and I was thinking people might be tired of me posting bits and pieces and that I really need to get to work on something else. So your comment, feels like validation for posting it. Besides, coming from you this is a real compliment.

MH

Brilliant video Mermaid Hunter. Her movements on the cross are spot on. I wonder if she was as excited as me as her nipples look incredibly erect...............or is it my imagination..
I can't answer that on the grounds that it may incriminate me.:wink: I can say that there is a lot more video and this is just what I carved out as simulating a scene as much as possible, without all the shenanigans that go on during a photo shoot. Also without showing myself!

MH, I was so excited when I saw the title of this thread, then crushed when I saw the first video had been removed.

This was a landmark session, a classic cruxing with a lovely lady that has provided years of enjoyment, follow up threads, manips etc. Thank you so much for this new way of enjoying it, making it an almost complete crux experience.

You can only top this with a live performance :)
Thank you Phlebas! I know you are a fan of Randy's work and I thought you would enjoy this. I seriously debated back and forth about posting this as it is an old work. But, decided to fulfill an ancient promise to do so.

I'm sorry but a live performance is probably not in the cards! ;)

MH

Last edited:
Is there anyway we can get the sound?
I purposely turned off the sound to save file size and confusion as this is made up a of a lot of tiny pieces that I cut out and spliced together. This was actually a photo shoot that I set up a camera to record and the only sound are those of a model and photographer discussing the shoot and teasing each other.

MH

is there also a part 1?
No, not really. Althouh there is probably an hour or so of video total, the "2" designation is for the second version of the same thing as I was trying to cut and splice the video clips together. I tend to save as I alter things in case the new version goes completely out whack. This editing was done to remove me, portions where the illusion was completely destroyed, and our banter and teasing as we worked.

MH

It seems like it is gone again....
But luckily I just managed to save it into my video collection. Please enjoy:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1mURnVJLajZF9Yxokot_GUq2Ahs_3SNmd?usp=sharing
From everything I can tell it is still up on Vimeo and playing here. I have no notices from Vimeo about violating the rules. I read through the rules and this video is right on the edge. Nudity is permitted, but no hard-core stuff, or sexual violence. Like I said it depends on the obeserver as to whether this violent. I think it is beautiful, others may think it is horrible.

Back
Top Bottom