Real Crux - The Lost - Promised Video

Go to CruxDreams.com
Video doesn't work any more :( :( :(

It says I need to request access

No, sharing it's over.....
Okay, that's fine. I apologize for sounding so accusatory, I was confused. I have no problem with sharing, I realize once I post something on the internet, it is a free for all. I just didn't like the idea that someone was trying to make money off of something I made and shared for free. If you want to continue sharing please do! Also, as I have lost all of that data in an SSD failure, I wouldn't mind a copy myself!

Thanks
MH

Okay, that's fine. I apologize for sounding so accusatory, I was confused. I have no problem with sharing, I realize once I post something on the internet, it is a free for all. I just didn't like the idea that someone was trying to make money off of something I made and shared for free. If you want to continue sharing please do! Also, as I have lost all of that data in an SSD failure, I wouldn't mind a copy myself!

Thanks
MH
Hi MH,
you know that I didn’t get a buck from the “RealCrux” video that belongs to you, because you produced it. Sorry for the misunderstanding. If you missed the video next month (I'm busy now) I will post it again on Drive but I will personally and only give you the link to download it via personal conversation in CF. Then you will do what you want. Thanks Z

You need to login to Google first. I have login data. But then you need another access code which I do not have. Pity. I really would appreciate the video.

Why not just a normal link? Whitout any code? I had one but google said, there could not been found any data. If you post something it should work. If this is not possible then let it be.

Back
Top Bottom