Rosie's Crucifixion

Go to CruxDreams.com
Barbaria was ‘washed’…
staked 105.jpg
…then locked in a cage while Rosie was bathed.
water 36.jpg
Rosie was strapped a padded rack and stretched. A graphic artist ran his hand over her belly her looked down at her and said “This is a nice canvas.”

‘Canvas’ I think. What the hell does that mean I wonder? I would quickly find out!
rack 010.jpg
He rolls a stool next to my left side, cranks the straps a few more clicks until I am stretched painfully taut, and then he sat next to me and said “Stay as still as you can and this won’t take long.”

What won’t take long? He opens a small box and takes out a marker and starts drawing on my skin. It would have tickled, I think, but my body hurts too much.

While the artist drew on Rosie Barbaria head a visitor. Messaline lifted Barb’s chin and said “You clean up pretty well, Barbaria.”
les 069.jpg
“What are you doing here again, Messa? Barbaria asked.

“I had to deliver some prime French crux wood and then Sir Wragg asked me to stay for the party. How could I refuse?”

“You came here to deliver one cross?”

“No, Barbaria, I only deliver the wood but I hear The Hanging Tree is flying here next week. And it was enough wood for three women.”

“Who is going to the cross?” Barbaria asked not really expecting to be told.

Messaline shrugged and said “Rosie is one. Another slave, I assume; perhaps you? And one of his guests’ names at his party will drawn in a lottery tonight. Who knows, maybe it will be me; such is the price admission. As we say ‘c’est la vie’!”

Barbaria watched Messa’s fine legs walk away. Soon she was replaced Rosie on the bench and the artist drew the same design on Barb…

Tree

Barbaria was ‘washed’…
View attachment 173067
…then locked in a cage while Rosie was bathed.
View attachment 173068
Rosie was strapped a padded rack and stretched. A graphic artist ran his hand over her belly her looked down at her and said “This is a nice canvas.”

‘Canvas’ I think. What the hell does that mean I wonder? I would quickly find out!
View attachment 173066
He rolls a stool next to my left side, cranks the straps a few more clicks until I am stretched painfully taut, and then he sat next to me and said “Stay as still as you can and this won’t take long.”

What won’t take long? He opens a small box and takes out a marker and starts drawing on my skin. It would have tickled, I think, but my body hurts too much.

While the artist drew on Rosie Barbaria head a visitor. Messaline lifted Barb’s chin and said “You clean up pretty well, Barbaria.”
View attachment 173065
“What are you doing here again, Messa? Barbaria asked.

“I had to deliver some prime French crux wood and then Sir Wragg asked me to stay for the party. How could I refuse?”

“You came here to deliver one cross?”

“No, Barbaria, I only deliver the wood but I hear The Hanging Tree is flying here next week. And it was enough wood for three women.”

“Who is going to the cross?” Barbaria asked not really expecting to be told.

Messaline shrugged and said “Rosie is one. Another slave, I assume; perhaps you? And one of his guests’ names at his party will drawn in a lottery tonight. Who knows, maybe it will be me; such is the price admission. As we say ‘c’est la vie’!”

Barbaria watched Messa’s fine legs walk away. Soon she was replaced Rosie on the bench and the artist drew the same design on Barb…

Tree

What's this drawn design crap all about? What's this ‘c’est la vie’! crap all about? What's this Tree will soon be here crap all about? ...... what's this three crosses and I am destined to hang on one of them for sure crap? .... Oh crap! :eek:

Last edited:
What's this drawn design crap all about? What's this ‘c’est la vie’! crap all about? What's this Tree will soon be here crap all about? ...... what's this three crosses and I am destined to hang on one of them for sure crap? .... Oh crap! :eek:
Barbaria is awfully inquisitive...

I don't know. should we nail her potty-mouth to the cross???

Tree

“Ms. Barbaria, Ms. Rosanne, keep your heads up and your eyes locked on the cameras in front of you. Do not talk or your punishment will be severe” the butler said. He turned to leave then added “if it is consolation you both look quite lovely.’
rh 1.jpg
The guests began to arrive. Messa was helped with her coat…
glam 17.jpg
…and strolled into the parlor. She gasp then giggled when she saw Rosie and Barbaria then exclaimed “Oh, Despard, you outdid yourself this time! I love the new sconces!!!”
abbey 073.jpg

Tree

...I wondered why no one commented until I realized I forgot to post it!!!:doh:

“Ms. Barbaria, Ms. Rosanne, keep your heads up and your eyes locked on the cameras in front of you. Do not talk or your punishment will be severe” the butler said. He turned to leave then added “if it is consolation you both look quite lovely.’
View attachment 173417
The guests began to arrive. Messa was helped with her coat…
View attachment 173419
…and strolled into the parlor. She gasp then giggled when she saw Rosie and Barbaria then exclaimed “Oh, Despard, you outdid yourself this time! I love the new sconces!!!”
View attachment 173418

Tree

...I wondered why no one commented until I realized I forgot to post it!!!:doh:

reduced to nothing more than a wall ornament :(....how low have I gone :confused:....oh, the humiliation .... what next?:rolleyes:

Sir Wragg’s wall decorations were a huge hit, so much so that some of the guests wanted to fondle or even torture them.
abbey 042.jpg
But Sir Wragg refused to allow them that pleasure. Instead he brought them to the next room where Blaire sat. Pompously, he said “I present you my treasure- the young Blaire!”

They set upon her like angry crow, slapping her breasts and taunting her clit, her pussy filled with a wired copper shaft. Blaire made the chair groan but could not escape it’s bonds..
electro tor 006.jpg

Tree

“They are all vultures” Sir Wragg observed.
wragg 001.jpg
“Of course they are” Thaddeus Hangem Tree replied. “What did you expect from a gathering like this?”
wc 2.jpg
“An ounce of respect would have been nice” Wragg replied.

“Ah yes, just like when I when I cut a swath through a horde of Indians, dragging my canoe behind me…”

“That never happened, Thaddeus” Wragg snarled.

“I suppose you doubt I slept with Mae West, too” Thaddeus replied.

“No… I find that credible…”

Tree

This is getting strange…

“They are all vultures” Sir Wragg observed.
View attachment 173586
“Of course they are” Thaddeus Hangem Tree replied. “What did you expect from a gathering like this?”
View attachment 173585
“An ounce of respect would have been nice” Wragg replied.

“Ah yes, just like when I when I cut a swath through a horde of Indians, dragging my canoe behind me…”

“That never happened, Thaddeus” Wragg snarled.

“I suppose you doubt I slept with Mae West, too” Thaddeus replied.

“No… I find that credible…”

Tree

This is getting strange…

1-she-done-him-wrong-mae-west-1933-everett.jpg Mae says no

Back
Top Bottom