Sacrifice

Go to CruxDreams.com
I think she knows what is coming. That fella is not around the back there to straighten out her grass skirt!
And yes, she has plenty of lush, delicate flesh to play with.

The crashed plane reminds me of a couple of manips I did years ago. There was going to be a story to accompany them but I can't find it, or remember if I finished it.

Ask yourself, if an offering drops out of the sky, what does a self respecting tribe do with it? Sacrifice it to the gods, of course!

Attachments

• ph056.jpg
    ph056.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 359
  • ph057.jpg
    ph057.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 371
I think she knows what is coming. That fella is not around the back there to straighten out her grass skirt!

The crashed plane reminds me of a couple of manips I did years ago. There was going to be a story to accompany them but I can't find it, or remember if I finished it.

Ask yourself, if an offering drops out of the sky, what does a self respecting tribe do with it? Sacrifice it to the gods, of course!

Those are lovely crashed plane and a beautiful blonde at the mercy of primitive savages.

there is a set of pictures somewhere with a crashed plane containing, i think, cheerleaders,
and they all get cooked and eaten

Those are lovely crashed plane and a beautiful blonde at the mercy of primitive savages.

there is a set of pictures somewhere with a crashed plane containing, i think, cheerleaders,
and they all get cooked and eaten
This looks like Papua New Guinea to Pp.....there are reports cannibalism is still practised there....

Oh Look Girls, They Finally Caught Up With Mr. Tree,
And Look At That Thing Up His Bum, I Wonder If He
Likes It As Much As We Do. Only Regret I Have Is I
Did`nt Get Chance To Ride His Hard Cock Before They
Crucified Him, Such A Waste.

Attachments

• musc_cross.jpg
    musc_cross.jpg
    223.2 KB · Views: 352
Dorothy is begging for trouble...
View attachment 205302
...I said 'trouble'!!!!

T

Trouble ... wanton, sexy, hell slutty ... she is feeling with big black cocks.

Sure they found a lot of mysterious things in the crashed plane. The dress hanger and the rubber strap useless for hunting ... they use it for a lot of fun with Dorothy's jugs.

0001.jpg 0002.jpg

Ballooned out from her chest, her bloated tits turned from red to dark scarlet and mauled nipples ready for hooking.
Sadistic lust of primitive savages permeate throughout the jungle. She will be a human sacrifice.

0003.jpg

That`s the crashed plane and cheerleaders set, i knew i had it somewhere

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    210 KB · Views: 361
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    298.5 KB · Views: 351
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    243.5 KB · Views: 348
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    208.1 KB · Views: 350
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    217.7 KB · Views: 355
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    246 KB · Views: 361
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    269.5 KB · Views: 361
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    219.9 KB · Views: 371
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    179.9 KB · Views: 361
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    243.4 KB · Views: 372
Dorothy, still in mood for being a captive ? Found something ...

Terribly randy guys carrying your breath-taking body to the altar. The pack of beasts went berserk when they saw this extremely horny and really kinky wife ! Here she is for their pleasure !!! A crazy mess with throbbing cocks will reveal the white slut in you, you are. No mercy ! Revealing your true nature you chance dazed between erected cocks loading your pussy, tight ass and a good flogging form whip-master - exhausting but making you utterly hot. ...?

666_0.jpg

But where is hubby? Hidden in the mob - watching his beloved wife being misused and getting a real insemination in front of his eyes ?

Dorothy, still in mood for being a captive ? Found something ...

Terribly randy guys carrying your breath-taking body to the altar. The pack of beasts went berserk when they saw this extremely horny and really kinky wife ! Here she is for their pleasure !!! A crazy mess with throbbing cocks will reveal the white slut in you, you are. No mercy ! Revealing your true nature you chance dazed between erected cocks loading your pussy, tight ass and a good flogging form whip-master - exhausting but making you utterly hot. ...?

View attachment 211400

But where is hubby? Hidden in the mob - watching his beloved wife being misused and getting a real insemination in front of his eyes ?

Oh Yes Deepest Darkest England, Shortest day of the year, they want their daylight back
so they have to sacrifice a virgin,"that`s a laugh for a start". Hubby is`nt watching,he is
on his way to the bank with the wad of cash they have given him, now he can buy
Manchester United

Oh Yes Deepest Darkest England, Shortest day of the year, they want their daylight back
so they have to sacrifice a virgin,"that`s a laugh for a start". Hubby is`nt watching,he is
Manchester United

I researched. Dorothy, that's not realistic. ;) Manu's value to the market is 425 Mio €.
Good well-shaped body, yes. But I think to much for gratifying their lust and for a little bareback ass- and pussy-ripping action.

It is only fantasy my darling and i rely on the Manchester United results for my sex life, if they lose i get punished, no sex

You are a lucky enviable babe, Dorothy.

ManU ist a very succesful football team with a great history. One unforgettable. It was in 1999 with a memorable win in 120 seconds against my team. The unbelievable night of Barcelona. Fergie's post match comments, "Football eh, bloody hell". 120 seconds decide your fate ... hell or heaven !

Lucky babe!

You are a lucky enviable babe, Dorothy.

ManU ist a very succesful football team with a great history. One unforgettable. It was in 1999 with a memorable win in 120 seconds against my team. The unbelievable night of Barcelona. Fergie's post match comments, "Football eh, bloody hell". 120 seconds decide your fate ... hell or heaven !

Lucky babe!

Yes I Am Love, And I Know It

Hubby is`nt watching,he is
Manchester United
that much?.............................. indeed impossible

The darker side to that fantasy Hondoboot is,i am kidnapped with my husband and we are taken to be sacrificed
i am naked on the altar he is naked near me tied to a post, the witch doctor cut`s off his balls and cock, leaving him
screaming and bleeding to death but worse is to come, his cock and balls are pushed up my pussy and then my body
is ripped apart by the knife that took my husbands cock. oh i need some tissues quick now
Sorry for the late comment (rather new here still) , but your husband loses his cock, and you're ripped apart, and what you need is a tissue!? Formidable woman, you. :)

(Inspired by Marcus)

... shit-hot, unbelievable ...

... it's a long time since the body sellers or hubby (I don't know) got a good price for your voluptuous breath-taking fucking hot body and sold you to a savage tribe. An astonishing, beautiful and well-bred milf meets terribly randy fellas right from the rain forrest! The pack reveals the white slut expecting great sexual arousal. Now you get beastly nailed last time ... not again only your amrs and legs. As passionate sacrifice whore you sigh for massive black cocks ramming hard all the way in your wet pussy. You never feels so horny .... they will bring you with fervour to the edge of heaven ...

01.jpg

(Inspired by Marcus)

... shit-hot, unbelievable ...

... it's a long time since the body sellers or hubby (I don't know) got a good price for your voluptuous breath-taking fucking hot body and sold you to a savage tribe. An astonishing, beautiful and well-bred milf meets terribly randy fellas right from the rain forrest! The pack reveals the white slut expecting great sexual arousal. Now you get beastly nailed last time ... not again only your amrs and legs. As passionate sacrifice whore you sigh for massive black cocks ramming hard all the way in your wet pussy. You never feels so horny .... they will bring you with fervour to the edge of heaven ...

View attachment 270395

That is just how i imagine it, in darkest Africa , no one ever knows what happened to me

Back
Top Bottom