Server upgrade - back again!

Go to CruxDreams.com
HARK AT THE MAN. BEEN HERE FOR A MONTH AND HE WANTS TO VERIFY THINGS. :rolleyes:
:D

THERE ARE A FEW THINGS HERE THAT ARE SIMPLY SHROUDED IN A DEEP FOG OF MYSTERY, ACCUSATION, AND INNUENDO. MOSTLY POORLY FOUNDED ACCUSATION, TO BE HONEST (JUST ASK BARB), WHICH GIVEN THE NATURE OF THE PLACE, IS JUST AS IT SHOULD BE. BUT FEEL FREE TO TRY. AT THE VERY LEAST YOU MIGHT ADD TO THE FOG. ;)
View attachment 1534659
Most fog enters innuendo if you do not properly shroud it.

It’s all @wulf ‘s fault- he said I wouldn’t be interrogated (Roman style) over the server update, so now I’m being bratty - seeking punishment…

:azote::azote::roflmao::azote:
No... what I meant was you can't just volunteer to be interrogated, no matter how badly you want to be. Otherwise we would have to charge you for the service. :devil:

I am having trouble with the forum since the last update. I cannot expand pictures by clicking on them.
There are some images posted in the few days before Barb pressed the red button the upgrade which were lost, sadly, so won't open.

If you can't open thumbnails, that's another problem, you might try logging right out and logging in again?

What I see happening here, is that the investigation so far clearly shows that @Barbaria1 is innocent, but the rest of the moderators are attempting a disinformation campaign to make her look guilty once more (and drunk). Although I strongly disagree with this immorality, I'll design an original cornu'ed cross just in case.

What I see happening here, is that the investigation so far clearly shows that @Barbaria1 is innocent,

Sounds unlikely but please do go on…

but the rest of the moderators are attempting a disinformation campaign to make her look guilty

Us? Never!! Perish the thought!

once more (and drunk).

Look, your theory utterly fails here, even if @Barbaria1 is innocent, there’s no way she was sober!

Although I strongly disagree with this immorality, I'll design an original cornu'ed cross just in case.

Now you’re talking logically. Ask @messaline for some quality wood!

I swear no one told me not to show Barb the Engine Room! I’m innocent!

This I’ve got to hear…. :rolleyes:
Would you prefer to live in sin? As a staunch traditionalist Catholic, I firmly adhere to the principle that one is guilty until proven innocent. My concern is solely for the welfare of your immortal soul.

This I’ve got to hear…. :rolleyes:
Oh, it's exquisitely simple, my dear. You either embrace the sweet relief of truth... or you don't. The only path to certainty? To subject you to the most exacting of questionings. Feel free to confess your sins at any moment – I'm all ears. But should you stubbornly cling to protestations of innocence, well... our inquisition must delve deep enough to leave no shadowy corners for deceit to hide. After all, we wouldn't want any little lies slipping through the cracks, now would we?

Back
Top Bottom