Sex Slaves

Go to CruxDreams.com
Don’t know who the artist is. Just a rather nice picture of slavegirls being put to good use. Personally I would have liked to see them a little more reluctant and unhappy at their situation but I think it is still a rather nice picture.

View attachment 1505211

At a certain point you just do as you are told and fake enjoying it or the alternative is punishment.

Sort of like faking it with a guy ..........

kisses

willowfall

I'll bet that compliance doesn't keep the punishment component of the session from occurring in most instances... ;-)

Well that depends an awful lot on what Master\Mistress finds sexually exciting.

But what we forget when we are getting off to our fantasies is that sex was actually a very small part of why female slaves were acquired. Essentially they were acquired as a labor force and sex was a side benefit (after all rulers, warriors and rich men still have regular everyday business to conduct). Even in harems the major function of most of its residents was to be a labor force for the harem itself not sex for the "owner". Even during a "party" most of the functions were to do things like entertain by playing music or dancing, or serve food and drink, clean up etc. Hard to go get a drink for a guest when you are on your back underneath another guest.

AND despite what you guys think you are only good for about 2 rounds a night (at most).

So taking all that into consideration and realizing that a female slave is essentially a machine to do labor that you can also use to empty your loins into are you REALLY going to go after the vacuum cleaner with a hammer just to get your jollies?

kisses

willowfall

So taking all that into consideration and realizing that a female slave is essentially a machine to do labor that you can also use to empty your loins into are you REALLY going to go after the vacuum cleaner with a hammer just to get your jollies?

kisses

willowfall

I guess it would depend on one's wealth... it would determine how easy it would be to replace the subject in question. And I thought about reprogramming a server or two with a claw hammer more than once during my former career... it would almost been worth getting fired for :)

Well that depends an awful lot on what Master\Mistress finds sexually exciting.

But what we forget when we are getting off to our fantasies is that sex was actually a very small part of why female slaves were acquired. Essentially they were acquired as a labor force and sex was a side benefit (after all rulers, warriors and rich men still have regular everyday business to conduct). Even in harems the major function of most of its residents was to be a labor force for the harem itself not sex for the "owner". Even during a "party" most of the functions were to do things like entertain by playing music or dancing, or serve food and drink, clean up etc. Hard to go get a drink for a guest when you are on your back underneath another guest.

AND despite what you guys think you are only good for about 2 rounds a night (at most).

kisses

willowfall
To say the least about complaining that there is a hair in your food during one of those parties!

I guess it would depend on one's wealth... it would determine how easy it would be to replace the subject in question. And I thought about reprogramming a server or two with a claw hammer more than once during my former career... it would almost been worth getting fired for :)

Ahhhh but it was someone else's wealth being expended not yours, lol.

kisses

willowfall

Back
Top Bottom