Sex Slaves

Go to CruxDreams.com
"Was there a competition between the two females for best performance with a penalty for 2nd place...?"

No, in this particular case the 2nd rented slave was not as familiar (or comfortable with) the concept of a RP 3 some where she'd have to interact heavily with another woman so it wouldn't have been fair to have that sort of competition (although I realize that is a very common male fantasy).

Besides which, a question for you, as you are ramming the tight sex of the one on top and the one on the bottom is licking your shaft and balls as it goes past her mouth do your REALLY know which one is giving you more pleasure? Or are you just totally lost in the moment?

kisses

willowfall

Art by kinkyfunlover.
Love this picture. Another apparently unwilling young lady who is having to submit to an older man. Her humiliation and dislike at what he doing to her is all too evident form the look on her face and soon much to her loathing he will enjoy himself making full use of her rather lovely body. Shame her panties haven’t been removed in the picture.

kinkyfunlover.jpg

Art by kinkyfunlover.
Love this picture. Another apparently unwilling young lady who is having to submit to an older man. Her humiliation and dislike at what he doing to her is all too evident form the look on her face and soon much to her loathing he will enjoy himself making full use of her rather lovely body. Shame her panties haven’t been removed in the picture.

View attachment 1489758
Barbara Moore`s interview for the post of Cub reporter on The Crux Chronicle is proceeding relatively smoothly. Here, the Managing Editor is carrying out a diligent check of her "credentials".

Barbara Moore`s interview for the post of Cub reporter on The Crux Chronicle is proceeding relatively smoothly. Here, the Managing Editor is carrying out a diligent check of her "credentials".
Shit, they never told us about this in any of my University journalism courses! I thought presenting one’s credentials meant … owww … not so rough! … fuck! … get your grubby mitts off my … owww … geeze! No! I will not turn around and bend over. Fucking pervert!

Back
Top Bottom