Sexpionage IV

Go to CruxDreams.com
Captive in The Dark (2)

A Disused Market Warehouse, District XIII (Józsefváros), Budapest, Hungary

The captive girl looked down at the floor, her mind reverting fleetingly to the caning she had received whilst being forced to kneel and chained to metal floor tubes, an extended thick dildo penetrating her body as the long, thin willow rod sliced into her flesh from every angle.

02a - Thin Willow Rod.jpg

But as the door to her cell opened again, Grace felt compelled to look up.

Grzegorz Barta crossed the room to where the light switches were, and left the bare bulb illuminated above him. Grace watched his movement with a growing sense of dread. After checking the door was securely closed, Barta stood and stared at the naked girl, manacled against the wall, her body still battered and her mind addled from the ‘walling’ she had recently received.

He looked at her and sighed. “So, Cassie Brown,” he said loosening his tie, “… You’re not MI6, not CIA nor Mossad. You have been beaten, humiliated, tortured, pierced with needles, piss-boarded and still you hold out on us, which leads me to believe only one thing.”

Barta paused momentarily …

“And that is that you belong to one of the many people who want to take over my empire … bad people, worse than me, and so I am going to continue asking you questions.” The tie was neatly folded and laid on the chair.

“Whether you answer them or not is largely immaterial, because I will know soon enough if either the Fundoi or those Fidesz bastards have sent you.”

Barta flexed his flabby shoulders and shrugged off his jacket, before neatly hanging it on the back of the chair.

“W-what are you doing?” Grace stammered, looking at him and noticing the heavy bruising around his neck and the thin cuts from her cheese wire attack.

Barta simply smiled his malicious grin, as big, fat fingers unbuttoned his shirt, and as each fastening opened, it revealed more and more of his sagging, unsightly stomach. Eventually, flicking open his cufflinks, Barta shrugged himself out of the shirt.

He folded it neatly. Grace felt her pulse quicken. Barta was a pig of a man – his heavy torso made up of slabs of fat that rippled as he moved.

There was a jingle as his belt buckle opened, and the sound altered as he pulled down his flies.

“Now to take what I really want.”

02 - Now to take what I really want.jpeg

Barta smiled, stepping out of his creased and crumpled trousers before hanging them over the back of the chair. He peeled off his socks next. The monstrous, overweight man was standing naked, except for a ridiculously tight pair of boxer shorts, which bulged at the front.

“And, little Kurva,” He hooked his thumbs into the elastic waistband, “…when you start screaming, don’t expect anybody to come and rescue you.”

Tugging down the boxers, out flopped his thick length of hard flesh. Seeing him like this, with such … clarity, Grace gasped. Barta chuckled, kicking aside his underpants. His cock rose proudly from a mass of unkempt, curly pubic hair, swelling to even great width when he saw her reaction to his exposed nudity.

“Now, you, delicious slut,” he took a menacing step forward. “If you are unwilling to answer any more of my questions, why don’t I find a much more productive use for that pretty little mouth of yours?”

Reaching up he unfastened the manacles and the exhausted girl fell to the ground in heap. Barta grabbed a fistful of Grace’s matted dark hair. With a jerk, he yanked her back to her feet.

“Ow! Fuck! That hurts…”

“That’s the point.” Barta was holding her high, so Grace had to stand on tip-toes to prevent him wrenching her hair from her scalp. “Now let me get a proper look at you.”

Off balance, she was helpless to prevent him spinning her around. She wailed, the pressure on her scalp increasing, but, peering down at his naked captive with a hungry look in his eyes, he simply ignored her cries

“Oh, you’re so fucking fuckable.” He drooled.

Still holding her hair, he used his other hand to stroke Grace’s skin, both the smooth, unblemished flesh and also the bruised and lacerated surface. She whimpered. His big hand was rough and heavily calloused. Barta’s rough palm slid along her hip, before gently cupping one of her ample, swollen breasts.

He squeezed and Grace groaned.

“Mmmm perfect. like a ripe grapefruit,” his cock had swollen even more, rising like a flagpole from his crotch. “You are such a hot little cunt, aren’t you?”

With that he released the grip on Grace’s hair and she fell gratefully back to the floor. But then, as she looked up, she realised she was eye-level with Barta’s crotch, his thick, cock pointing angrily in her face.

With a smirk overtaking his face, his thick fingers wrapped themselves into her hair again.

“Now,” tugging her hair, Barta yanked Grace’s face towards his crotch. “I’m sure you have no confusion at what I expect from you Miss Brown.”

“I…” Grace stuttered.

Slap! Barta’s palm left a stinging imprint on her cheek.

“Do it, slut, and if I so much as feel your teeth your death will be slow and agonising!”

Barta threw his head back as he felt the warm wetness envelope his straining cock. The sloppy sound of sucking echoed off the walls of the cell. The pig of a Hungarian peered down and saw the slut sucking him obediently, her lips stretched wide to accommodate his thick erection.

Saliva dribbled down her chin as she was forced to engulf the swollen throbbing head.

“Good girl,” he murmured, using his grip on her hair to impale her further.

“Use your tongue like a slutty little Kurva would.”

The slurping grew louder. Barta revelled in the sensation.

This little cunt was gifted. He knew from experience that his cock was bigger than most women could comfortably handle, yet this slutty, sexy little captive girl was doing a fine job pleasuring him with her talented lips and tongue.

As she worked, looking down, he appraised the rest of her body. The ample, pendulous breasts with their hard, red nipples. Her rounded, peachy ass … he had plans for that…

There was a ‘pop’ as Barta yanked Grace’s mouth off his cock. Grasping his thick, shaft like a stick, he slapped Grace across the cheek with it.

Slap! The sound was harsh … wet.

A yank of her hair pulled the girl’s head up, until her tear-filled eyes met his.

“What a fucking whore you are?” Barta growled. Grace’s lips were glistening. Saliva ran freely down her chin to hang in thick globs before dripping onto her breasts.

The hapless girl just looked at this pig of man and blinked the moisture from her eyes.

With a fistful of her hair, he spun Grace around. Kicking the plastic chair aside, he bent her over the small table and slammed her down, until her cheek was pressed against the cold plastic.

“Please … no.” She begged, serving only to fuel his lust and desire.

Grace was bent in half, her rounded ass sticking out, and with her hands still cuffed behind her back, the only thing cushioning her were her breasts, squashed against the table’s cool surface.

As Barta released her hair, she immediately felt one of his hands press down between her shoulder blades, pinning her to the table.

“Now you get to enjoy me inside that perfect little ass of yours Cassie Brown.” He hissed.

Guest Room 119, Ensana Grand Margaret Island Hotel, Margitsziget 1007, Budapest

“Jase, I can hardly wait to see what you look like in this fetish party get-up,” giggled Barb as they returned to their hotel room after the completion of a late-afternoon reccie to find ‘The Leopard V’ and to survey its surroundings. To their good fortune, the locale also served up a shop specializing in fetish party costumes, where they made a few purchases … as well as a friendly cafe where they grabbed a quick bite to eat.

“Are we clear on the plan for tonight?” he asked, avoiding her comment.”

“Sure. We go to the Club, get ourselves admitted to the fetish party downstairs, make nice with the people there and see if it’s possible somehow to get to Grace. We mingle, socialize with guests and staff, discretely ask some questions and hope we get a lead to her that we can follow up on.”

“Yeah, that’s about it. We play it by ear and hope for the best. You said it’s a dungeon themed scene there. What do I do if some guy, or some girl for that matter, singles you out and suggests that they stretch you out on a rack or whip you at a post, or some kink like that?”

“You, let them do it, Jase. Don’t get defensive. Play along. I can take care of myself.”

“Alright, whatever. I suppose it’s time that we got ourselves into these outlandish costumes. It’s already dark out, and we should be going soon.

“Yeah, November in Budapest … pretty dreary. We still have some time, though, before we have to leave for the club … no point in getting there before things are well underway. So, yeah, now is probably a good time to try on our outfits and get used to wearing them.”

“You go first, Barb. I didn’t get to see what you selected and I’m quite curious.”

“Sure, why not?” she said smiling coyly as she reached for one of the shopping bags tossed on the bed, gathered a few additional items from her travel bag, and disappeared into the bathroom.

“Get your outfit on too, Jase,” she called from within.

He could hear her humming to herself as he somewhat reluctantly opened the bag containing the outfit he had picked out for himself … or more accurately, that she had picked out for him. He really didn’t care much for the outlandish costumes on sale at the fetish boutique, but knew they had to play the part.

Slipping out of his clothes, he held up the black spandex, ‘wet-look’ men’s BDSM trousers, sighed wistfully, and forced himself into them. Then, doffing his shirt, added the sleeveless, black leather, open-front, metal-studded, men’s top vest and set himself on the edge of the bed to await Barb’s reappearance.

It turned out to be a bit of a wait, and he began to wonder what was taking her so long when the bathroom door flew open.

“Tah-dah!” she exclaimed as she strutted out before him, hamming it up in a most provocative manner … wearing a black, see-through, frontal zip, body-suit that hid absolutely nothing … the only opaque bit being a black flowery mantle that plunged down over shoulders but stopped well short of covering her breasts. Her legs were bare, her feet in black stiletto heels.”

“Holy shit!” murmured Jase.

“You’re a sight to see yourself,” she laughed.

“Can we really go out in public looking like this?”

“If we want to gain entry to that fetish party at The Leopard V we can. But, hey, look at this! The zipper on the front of my body suit unzips all the all the way down and over my pussy! These genius fetish costume designers thought of everything, didn’t they?”

“Hmmmmm …”

“I know what you’re thinking Jase.”

“You do?”

“Yeah, that growing bulge beneath your spandex pants is kind of a tip off,” she laughed as she began to unzip the front of her body suit. “Want to see how far down this zipper will go?”

“Vixen!”

02b - Vixen.jpeg

“Awww! Come here big boy!” she teased throwing herself back on the bed and spreading her legs.

He was on her in seconds. And as he parted the front of her body suit with both hands, mouthed her eager nipples, nibbled at her ear, bussed her forehead, and smoothly eased himself inside her welcoming wetness, she smiled … knowing that should they succeed in finding his estranged wife later that night, all bets were off.

But for now, she had Jase exactly where she wanted him … between her thighs, and whatever lay ahead she fully intended to fight like hell to keep him there.

To Be Continued …

Captive in The Dark (3)

A Disused Market Warehouse, District XIII (Józsefváros), Budapest, Hungary

Barta’s hand ran callused fingers down Grace’s spine, until she felt him stroking her exposed bottom cheeks. His knee forced its way between her thighs, and the girl’s legs were wrenched apart. Suddenly, her bare feet left the concrete floor and the part of her body touching the table was supporting her whole weight.

“I find sodomy to be remarkably effective at encouraging obedience.”

“S … sodomy?” Grace whimpered at the term, sounding so much more stark the way he said it, as Barta’s hand spread her ass. Rough fingers traced a path between her cheeks, then down between her legs, slowly curling into her open pussy.

“Uuugh,” Grace’s eyes rolled up into her head. No matter how hard she fought the sensation, the feeling of his touch was stimulating her.

Then, still gripping her pussy, Barta lowered himself to his knees. She felt his hot breath on her ass.

“Oh God?” Grace jumped as a thick, wet tongue slurped around her tight little hole. He was licking her. Licking her ass!

She moaned … he was continuing to finger-fuck her at the same time, and the sensation was intense. There was another sloppy, slathering slurp, and Grace felt Barta’s stubbly chin against her bottom, and another wet rasp ran right over her tight little asshole.

Then the dripping, running sensation of thick spit moistening her clenched sphincter.

“Oh please … No …” Grace tensed her cheeks. It didn’t do any good. One of Barta’s big, fat fingers pressed against her anus, and the wet saliva did its job. Her tight little hole popped open, sucking the finger in.

She moaned.

“You’re a tight little slut,” Barta was sliding his fat finger in and out of her strained asshole,

“I believe I will find this very satisfying. You, Kurva? Not so much…” He laughed as his finger was unceremoniouslyremoved. Grace yelped. Still pinning her down to the table, Barta now crossed to the front and stood before Grace’s face.

With his free hand, he grasped the base of his cock and aimed it for her mouth.

She clenched her lips.

He forced them open, pressing the swollen head of his hard onagainst her mouth. Gasping for air, she opened her lips for a second, and that was all the opportunity he needed…

Cramming his erection into her mouth, the pig of a man hissed … “Get me good and wet little slut, because you will regret it if you don’t…”

Grace’s response was a muffled, “Nghhhmmmgh!” She couldn’t have bitten down on him even if she had wanted to.

Clenching his own ass, Barta thrust his hips forward, forcing more and more of his erection into Grace’s mouth. Her eyes widened in horror. Her throat bulged. Just as she was starting to gag, he pulled his cock free and let her draw a ragged gasp of oxygen into her lungs.

Coughing and spluttering, Grace went limp. Barta slapped his wet cock against her cheek once again, leaving a smear of glistening saliva.

“Good work whore …”

Then he stepped behind her again. Grace struggled, kicking and writhing on the table as she felt his rough fingers prize apart her buttocks. It was useless … her hands were still cuffed behind her back and Barta stood between her spread thighs, safe from her kicking feet.

There was another disgusting sound and a second thick glob of saliva splashed into the crack of her ass, then something hard and unyielding pressed itself against her tight little hole.

Grace screamed.

He’d pressed the head of that impossibly huge cock against her body… and he was thrusting. The pressure increased. The slickness of the saliva forced Grace’s anus open. With a guttural groan, the helpless girl felt the swollen head of Barta’s largecock ‘pop’ through her sphincter and sink inexorably inside her.

“Oh, fucking hell!” Grace screamed. In her clipped South of England tones, “Nooooooooooo! Oh my God!” Her hips bucked, trying desperately to dislodge Barta’s cock, but her writhing and squirming only helped him to sink deeper inside her, until his muscular hips were pressed hard against her ass and every inch of his erection was buried inside her body, impaling her more fully than the slender girl could ever recall feeling before.

“So tight, so good,” he moaned, gripping her hips to secure even greater leverage.

Gasping, opening and closing her mouth like a fish, Bartareached forward to grab a fistful of her hair and wrenched Grace’s body backwards into an arch. She groaned, feeling his rigid shaft sink even deeper into her.

“There, you little slut,” Barta thrust inside her, “… hopefully this will hurt you!” There was a wet ‘smack’ as his hips slapped against her wriggling flesh.

“Owwww fuck, stop please!”

It did hurt … a lot.

Grace winced as he tightened his grip on her hair. “Now then, bitch,” he tugged even harder on her hair, eliciting a very satisfying wail from the skewered OtG operative.

“Perhaps when I’m finished with you, you’ll be a little more cooperative.”

With that, he released his grip on her hair and Grace flopped almost lifelessly back onto the table. She lay there, panting, as Barta grabbed her hips more tightly and started fucking her ass in earnest.

“Aiiiiiiiiieeeek!” That was the closest Grace came to emitting recognisable words.

Barta hunched over her, gripping her slender hips so hard that Grace’s tight skin bulged from between his fingers. He fucked her hard, withdrawing his long, throbbing cock almost all the way out of her spasming sphincter, before slamming it mercilessly back in again, right up to the balls.

The slap of flesh against flesh echoed off the walls. Grace’s body was glistening with perspiration, which made her sweaty body slide back and forth on the table, in time with Barta’s rough thrusts. When his cock was all the way inside her, she twitched like somebody was stroking her G-spot. Barta’s thrusts grew faster.

“Ha!” Sweat dripped from Barta’s brow onto Grace’s flushed, sweaty back. “I’m nearly there!”

He hammered his hips against her ass, reaming open Grace’s tight backside. Eventually, the intensity became too much for her.

“Oh God…” She moaned, feeling a tingling sensation growing within her pussy as his hand reached around to massage her pussy.

“Oh, please, God…” She pleaded.

Barta grunted, mistaking her moans for cries of pain. He fucked her harder, slamming into her even more deeply, feeling himself swell and throb.

“Here it comes, you fucking slut,” Barta announced, pressing himself tightly against Grace’s ass as his body stiffened and then convulsed.

The throbbing cock swelled to what seemed like twice its size.

“Ugh!” Grace, eyes closed, cheek flattened to the table, could only grunt as he ejaculated thick seed into her spasming ass.

“That’s it, you slut! Take it all!”

Grace’s eyes widened. She felt her backside fill with the hot sensation of his thick juice. But then … “Ohhhhh fuck nooooooo!”

His climax triggered hers.

Involuntarily, Grace’s hips bucked. Her pussy throbbed, and an explosion of sensation detonated between her thighs.

“Ohhhhhhhh …!” It was her turn to convulse now, as she felt her own juices squirt from her opening to splash onto the bare concrete floor, her eyes rolling upwards into their sockets.

She was still twitching when Barta pulled his still hard cock from her plundered ass, her plundered muscle releasing it with a ‘popping’ sound.

There was a wet ‘slap’ as Barta whacked her across her round buttocks with his heavy, albeit, softening cock, his sperm bubbling from her tortured ass to dribble down her thighs,

“After all that Kurva, I forgot to ask you any more questions…”He laughed.

Vauxhall Park, Fentiman Road, Vauxhall, London

“Underwood you say?” Roger Moore’s voice sounded incredulous.

“Yes,” Stephen Caddis continued, “… and that bitch of an American slut that he took up with.”

“What did you tell them?”

“That she was in Hungary, and …”

“And?” Moore pushed.

“And who her target was. The cunt had her heels on my balls Sir.”

Moore nodded. “If Grace’s cover has been broken, which seems likely, then this might be her only chance of being saved. I can’t afford to meet you again to discuss this Caddis, not until you know the outcome of the mission. If underwood and Moore are looking for Grace then do not stand in their way. Is that clear?”

“Yes, Sir.”

Once again, as last time, the suited man stood and made his way away from the bench, leaving the bedraggled looking man behind.

IMG_4454.jpeg

To Be Continued …

Captive in The Dark (4)

On Sörház uti, near the Leopard V Club, District XXII, Budapest

“Hope this place is well heated,” muttered Barb, pulling her coat more tightly to her body as she and Jase strode hand-in-hand towards the blinking neon sign marking the canopied entrance to The Leopard V Club. A bone-chilling, November easterly breeze was blowing along Sörház uti from the Danube, carrying with it sufficient mist to create a hazy ring around the Club’s sign. They paused briefly as they drew near.

“What’s the time?” whispered Barb.

“A little after half past ten,” replied Jase, “The Club has been open for over two hours now. Hopefully our timing is good, and the place is hopping.”

“Okay. Now or never. Let’s do it.”

On entering they were immediately confronted in the vestibule by a bouncer … a big and surly looking hunk of a man, a full head taller than Jase.

“Suchst du der Fetischparty?” he scowled.

When they didn’t immediately respond, and realizing they were probably not Germans or Austrians, he switched to English. “Looking for the Fetish Party?”

“Yes,” said, Barb, opening the front of her coat to give him a glimpse of her revealing fetish party attire.

“Downstairs to your right, but first 60,000 Forints for the gentleman, 30,000 … half price … for the very lovely lady.”

Jase withdrew his wallet, peeled off five 20,000 Forint banknotes and handed them over. The bouncer made no effort to make change.

Sensing a confrontation brewing, Barb gave Jase a gentle but firm shove towards the stairway.

“Careful. Let’s not make waves,” she warned.

Descending to the basement-level they followed a dimly lit corridor towards an open doorway through which an ominous red glow could be seen, and from which the loudly distorted sounds of heavy metal music blared.

The scene that greeted them as they entered was one of wild and daring frivolity. There were perhaps fifty or sixty people in an elongated space with a bar at one end, couches facing low tables, spaced evenly along both walls, and at the far end a ‘play area’ boasting an array of torture dungeon paraphernalia and instruments … including a big wooden medieval torture rack, a number of wooden stocks and pillories, X-crosses and ponies with sitting edges of varying design, as well as several whipping posts. Along the length of both side walls, pairs of metal cuffs dangled on chains bolted high. The concrete walls had been painted to resemble stone, replete with fake bloody spatters and drips.

“Holy Shit!” breathed Barb, removing and handing her coat to a pretty girl wearing nothing more than a red thong.

The girl held her hand out for Jase’s jacket, and then retreated to a cloak room, but not before Jase handed over another 20,000 Forints note.

“I need a drink, he announced, taking Barb by the arm and steering her over to the bar, where he ordered them each a glass of the local white wine and handed over more Forints.

Leaning against the bar, they both observed the activities taking place before them. There were a number of groups of revellers drinking and chatting, either standing together or lounging on some of the couches.

An immediate impression was that half or more of the patrons knew one another already, and that the rest were busily making acquaintances. Many of the latter appeared to be on the make, looking to strike up a conversation but hoping for more than just talk. Everyone’s attire was camp and outrageous, and in many instances unabashedly revealing.

At the far end of the room, a number of the guests had already moved on to engage the array of torture devices and instruments awaiting them. One young woman, hair dyed a luminous green and totally nude, appeared to have allowed, or perhaps invited, two males to stretch her on the torture rack. Nearby, a man and woman, obviously a couple, were being whipped … by what appeared to be friends …while bound together at one of the whipping posts. Another woman, middle aged, had been placed in the stocks, her rump, wagging in the air, about to be caned by her partner.

“And I thought I’d seen everything,” confided Jase.

“BDSM IS all the rage these days. You haven’t been paying attention,” laughed Barb.

“So, what’s the plan now?”

“Ummmm … I’ve got an idea … hang on.”

And rather unexpectedly she turned to the barkeep to say, “Ummm … do you speak English?”

“Of course. Spent two years studying at Boston College. You’re an American, right?”

“I am. Great that your English is so good, for I have a kind of weird question for you. I noticed, on the club’s website … there’s a girl … a stripper … who goes by the name ‘Cassie Brown’. I think I may know her, and I’m wondering if there’s any way you might be able to get her to come down here to meet with me? … you know, for old time’s sake. I’ll bet she’ll be quite surprised to see an old friend here.”

“Probably not. It’s strictly against the rules for any of the strippers to be seen down here,” he warned while refilling Barb’s wine glass, “… but I’ll check for you. Who should I tell her you are?”

“Just tell her I’m Sissy.”

“Okay, I’ll check. May take a while. Things are busy upstairs on the main floor too.”

“No problem. I’ll be here all evening.”

Turning to Jase, Barb grinned and chirped, “Done.”

Frowning, he took her by the arm and led her away from the bar and any prying ears.

“What the fuck were you thinking, pulling off a stunt like that without consulting me? Not a good idea … in fact, more like a school girl error! Didn’t it occur to you that they might put two and two together? And if they do, we’re all in deep shit!”

“Relax. I think it might work.”

But before anything more could be said, a tall and muscular middle-aged man wearing nothing more than a leather chest harness and a nylon cup stretched tight over his genitals, slipped between them, took Barb by the arm and gathering her to him, whispered in her ear in heavily French-accented English, “Mmmmmmm, you are exquisitely beautiful my little Mademoiselle. I’ve been observing you from afar ever since you arrived. You’re new here, aren’t you? Welcome to The Leopard V. Come! You must take my arm and allow me to show you around and introduce you to some beautiful people.”

“And you are?” she responded, winking at Jase while simultaneously removing the man’s hot hand from where he had placed it over her left breast.”

“Jacques … and you are?”

“Call me Barb.”

“Ahhh, but I distinctly heard you tell the barkeep your name was Sissy?”

“You have good ears … a childhood nickname.”

“Ahh, yes. I see. Come with me, Barb. There’s someone standing over there by the instruments of torture that you simply must meet.”

She soon found herself being steered to the far end of the room to meet an attractive blond woman wearing a form-fitting black leather midi-dress that featured a zip-open front she wore provocatively open, as well as a ‘seduction access slit’ on the backside.

Returning to the bar, Jase watched helplessly as Barb weaved her way through the crowd, with Jacques steering her with his hand placed firmly over her sheer-nylon-covered ass.

“Fuck!” he cursed, and turned to the bar for a refill of his wine glass.

His drink replenished, Jase seriously considered refraining from watching what might happen next, but curiosity soon got the better of him.

But, in the same way that it killed the cat, he regretted his inquisitiveness immediately, for Jacques had somehow managed … in no time at all … to get Barb stripped down, her body suit totally unzipped, slipped free of her shoulders and left clinging precariously to her hips. And, with the assistance of the blond woman, he could be seen backing Barb up against one of the X-crosses, to which her wrists and ankles were quickly bound. A sizable group of party-goers had rushed to gather round and watch as Jacques and the blond woman proceeded to caress and fondle their captive all over in a burst of sensuous activity that culminated with the blond woman kneeling to bury her face in Barb’s pussy.

Someone … another man … had offered Barb another drink, pressing a full wine glass to her lips and tipping it until it emptied, much of it running down her chin to dribble and spatter over her wildly writhing figure.

And then Jase saw red, for Jacques had removed his nylon cup and tossed it aside with a rather theatrical flourish and was advancing on his helpless captive holding his stiffened and engorged manhood in his hand. At his barked command the blond woman had ceased the sucking and kissing she had been engaged in between Barb’s open thighs and backed away to make way for his advance.

04 - Advancing on his helpless captive .jpeg

Setting his glass on the counter, Jase began to push away from the bar intent on moving towards the throng of people clustered around Barb and cheering Jacques on as he pressed himself up tight against her and began to thrust with his hips.

But before Jase could take a step, a firm hand clasped his shoulder, and the American barkeep, returned just then from his mission to convey to management Barb’s request to meet Cassie Brown, hissed in his ear, “I’d think twice before intervening if I were you.”

“But …”

“Listen to me! Our friend Jacques there … is …well … let it suffice to say he’s very well-connected with the management. Taking him on, as you were about to do … would almost certainly end with you lying somewhere out on the streets in dire need of an ambulance. Believe me, there’s plenty of muscle on call here that would come instantly to Jacques’ aid. So, take my advice. Sit back have another drink, on the house, and allow events over there to run their natural course. Your girlfriend will likely survive getting screwed by Jacques. In fact, she’ll probably enjoy it. Most of the women who come here do.”

Grzegorz Barta’s Private Rooms, The Leopard V Club, District XXII, Budapest.

“So, what do you make of this request, brought to us by the fetish party barkeep?”

“Frankly, I’m not sure what to make of it, Grzegorz. I know the barkeep. He’s a good man. He was right to pass the request on up to us.”

“So this bitch, whom he says is American, claims to know our little English kurva?”

“So she claims. Says her name is Sissy and that our English kurva would know the name.”

I take it this American … this Sissy … didn’t come here alone.”

“No, she arrived with a man, a rather well and powerfully built man.

“Also an American?”

“No, a Brit.”

“And what are these two doing right now?”

“Just a minute while I ring the barkeep …. Yeah, it’s me … Barta wants to know what Sissy and her boyfriend are doing now …Hmmm … you don’t say … and her Brit boyfriend? … okay … thanks … Alright, the barkeep says the American woman is currently bound naked to an X-cross and that our good friend, Jacques, is busy fucking her brains out.”

“I see. And the Brit?”

“Barkeep says he wanted to go to her aid but the barkeep talked him out of it. So, what do you think, Grzegorz?”

“Well, we know our little English kurva … Miss Cassie Brown … or whoever she really might be … is a spy. So, if this American woman … this Sissy … and her British companion could also be spies. I say, we get them together, but not down there at the fetish party. Rather in the real dungeon deep down in the cellar of the building. Take our little English kurva down there … she happens to already be in the back room as I had her delivered here from the warehouse earlier this evening … you might want to clean her up a bit first … and once you’ve got her down there, string her up against a wall. And then, after Jacques has finished with this “Sissy”, go fetch her and her boyfriend and take them down there too. Bring plenty of muscle along with you for security. And when all is ready, call me and I’ll join you. Getting to the bottom of this promises to be quite interesting.”

“Alright, Grzegorz. As you wish. But, one last thing. Do I tell our English kurva that I’m taking her down there to meet this American who calls herself Sissy?”

“No, tell her nothing. I want to read their faces when they first catch sight of one another.”

To Be Continued …

Alright, the barkeep says the American woman is currently bound naked to an X-cross and that our good friend, Jacques, is busy fucking her brains out.”
:facepalm:

“Alright, Grzegorz. As you wish. But, one last thing. Do I tell our English kurva that I’m taking her down there to meet this American who calls herself Sissy?”

“No, tell her nothing. I want to read their faces when they first catch sight of one another.”

Uh-oh! :facepalm::facepalm:

They`ve entered the Leopard`s den,
So what did our heroes do then?
After opening her mouth,
Things quickly went south,
And Barb is literally fucked again.

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::rimshot:

Captive in The Dark (5)

Basement corridor outside the ‘Fetish Party Lounge’, The Leopard V club, District XXII, Budapest

“Where are you taking us?” asked Jase, his voice hushed and somewhat anxious.

“To a place where your girlfriend, Sissy, can get her wish to meet with the stripper, Cassie Brown,” replied the barkeep, stopping to open a door that led to a narrow stairway leading down further into the subterranean bowels of the building.

Only minutes had passed since, back in the Leopard V Club’s fetish party lounge, the barkeep had tapped on Jacques’ shoulder to whisper something in his ear.

At that moment the Frenchman had been asking whether any other partygoers wanted to have a go at fucking Barb, who hung nude … save for her shoes … on one of the lounge’s X-crosses.

Jase suspected they had drugged her … probably slipped something into her drink …because she appeared to be quite out of it. She hung from her shackled wrists, head lolled forward, chin resting on her chest, hair in disarray, half-covering her face, body sheened with sweat and glistening under the red-hued lighting. A corpulent, bald and older fetish party patron could be seen backing away from her, holding his spent penis in his hand.

Clearly sensing it a prudent thing to do … especially given the presence of the two brawny club bouncers backing up the barkeep … Jacques, along with the other partygoers surrounding Barb, had quickly melted away to distant parts of the lounge area.

Barb had been immediately freed from her bonds by the club bouncers … one of whom Jase recognized as the one who had admitted he and Barb to the Leopard V earlier that evening. They’d left the lounge quickly, leaving her fetish party costume lying abandoned on the floor.

Outside in the corridor, they had turned right and proceeded towards the far end … the barkeep and Jase in the lead, the two bouncers, supporting a still dazed and unsteady Barb between them, following close behind. A third bouncer, who had been waiting out in the corridor, brought up the rear.

As they descended the stairway, Jase asked, “What kind of place are we being taken to? Doesn’t this Cassie Brown we’re to meet with work upstairs somewhere?”

“There’s some fully-equipped private torture dungeons down there, most often used by high-rolling habitués of the fetish party scene who are into more serious activities than what goes on upstairs … in other words, specially equipped playrooms of sorts. They’re also used, on occasion, by management to discipline our female strippers when they’re caught breaking house rules, such as not turning over to management its share of the tips they receive for dancing and any other ‘back-room services’ they might perform. But for our purposes tonight, we’ll use one of these rooms for your Sissy to meet our Cassie. Given all the activity at the club on a night like this, it’s one of the few places where a private meeting can take place.”

That was a much fuller answer than Jase had expected, serving only to fuel his growing sense of unease. But the die was cast. They were in no position to back out. He and Barb would just have to be very alert and quick to size up the situation. Unfortunately, he wasn’t sure that Barb’s current condition made her capable of either. But what choice did they have?

“Okay, we’ll make the best of it,” Jase allowed.

“Yes, you will. But there’s one other thing. The management levies a charge for the use of the room.”

“I might have known. How much?”

“250,000 Forints. Pay Janos,” replied the barkeep, jerking his thumb in the general direction of the club’s front entrance bouncer.

Stopping before a door, marked with the Roman Numeral III. The barkeep said, “… this is it.”

Janos held out his paw, and Jase handed over the required banknotes,

The barkeep opened the door.

Adjacent observation room to Private Dungeon Room III, The Leopard V Club.

Barta leaned forward, eyes glued to the one-way panel that allowed him a view of everything taking place next door.

There was little to see at the moment. The room bring nearly dark. He knew that, by design, Room III would not be fully lit until the barkeep flipped on the lights. Until then there was only the dim lighting provided by a single red light over the door. But he was expecting something to happen momentarily and was fully alert, wanting to catch how ‘Sissy’ and Cassie Brown reacted to one another at first sight.

When the door opened his pulse quickened.

Two figures entered the semi-darkened space, presumably the barkeep and, as near as he could tell, the English man who had accompanied Sissy to the club that night. Behind them were the largish figures of two of the club’s bouncers, who appeared to be half-dragging the figure of a nearly limp, naked woman between them. Once inside the room, they dumped her on the floor, and hastily left the room.

It was then, with the door closed and locked, that the barkeep turned on the overhead lights, flooding the chamber with light.

Near the far wall, was Cassie Brown, strung up naked as he had ordered her to be, wrists locked in cuffs over her head, toes barely reaching the floor.

IMG_4459.jpeg

Sprawled on the floor, near the center of the room was the woman who called herself Sissy. She too was naked, save for the fact that she was still wearing a pair of high-heeled shoes. He judged her to be roughly the same age as his little English kurva, and equally as attractive.

IMG_4460.jpeg

The boyfriend, tall and ruggedly handsome, stood but a few feet away from his girlfriend, but his eyes were fixed on the nude woman strung up before him.

Barta, who thought himself a keen observer of people’s disguised thoughts and intentions … something akin to the skill of a gambler assessing the other players at a gaming table … was watching for any tell-tale sign of recognition or silent messaging … but found the moment he had so carefully orchestrated disappointing.

His little English kurva, whom he already knew to be a spy, most probably sent by the authorities, reacted to the surprise situation as her training would have prepared her to react … she revealed nothing at all. The same could be said for Sissy’s English boyfriend, who stared at her but revealed nothing. And as for, the American woman, sprawled half-conscious on the floor, it was too early to tell.

Speaking into a mic that transmitted directly to the barkeep’s earpiece, he said, “Leave them alone. Remind them that the 250,000 Forints bought them use of the room for two hours. Tell them that you’re very sorry to see that Cassie Brown is not who Sissy thought she was. But since they had paid for the use of Cassie and the fully-equipped dungeon room for two hours, they might as well use it to finish out their night at the Leopard V fetish lounge in high style.”

On leaving, the barkeep was further instructed to point to the cameras and mics mounted on the ceiling, and wink conspiratorially.

“So, what do you think, Grzegorz?”

“The same as before, Balazs. I think all three of them are spies. This whole set up smells. The two Brits are likely MI6, but working dark so we may never be able to identify their true identities for certain. The way in which they avoided showing any sign of recognition smacks of the kind of training recruits get in the Intelligence Officer’s New Entry Course at Fort Monckton. I had a full briefing on that one day from a former MI6 operative who worked for me … until I had to get rid of him. The American woman may be the key to unravelling this thing. She’s more likely, I think, to make revealing mistakes, and might also be identifiable with a little research.

Private Dungeon Room III, The Leopard V Club.

With the barkeep gone, Jase took stock of their situation. They’d found Grace alive. That was the best part. And, moreover, she had shown her professionalism by not offering even a hint of recognition, in what was obviously a set-up situation.

But the negatives were daunting. They were trapped in an exclusive underground dungeon playground for fetish party goers. A quick look around was all it took to appreciate how well stocked it was with every imaginable instrument of torture. Secondly, to be convincing and to have any chance of leaving the place, they had to look like they were enjoying their time there, which meant someone would need to be whipped, or perhaps worse. And third, Barb was obviously drugged, and so far out of it she had become a hindrance rather than a help.

But muttering under his breath to himself, “Necessity is the mother of invention …”, Jase set about making the best of the situation.

Spinning about to take in his surroundings, his attention closed in on a rack near one wall, on which could be found a wide variety of whips, cudgels, rods and canes. He walked over to examine them, and chose a long-tailed leather whip, the tail of which he cracked experimentally on the floor two or three times, before grunting with satisfaction.

Turning to Barb, he rolled her over on her side with the toe of one of his steel/toed fetish costume boots, and announced loudly, “Well, this is what I get for hooking up for a night out with a slut like you! Obviously, your Cassie Brown is someone other than this bitch! And now, because of you, and your insistence on meeting her, I’m losing a lot more cash than I expected to pay out tonight. So, here’s what I intend to do … I intend to get my money’s worth before I walk out of here. Watch this!”

Returning his attention once again to his estranged wife, strung up helplessly before him, he let loose with a powerful whiplash that wrapped tightly around her body at a point just below her breasts, the force of which spun her around, legs thrashing wildly. When the spinning slowed, he followed up with a second stroke, aimed straight across her rear, causing the soft flesh of her buttocks to bounce, ripple and rebound.

Grace looked her estranged husband in the eyes, silently speaking to him, imploring him …

Thinking to himself how much he had always loved Grace’s asscheeks, which were fuller and fleshier than Barb’s tighter and flatter ones. He repeated the stroke, savouring again the pleasing result, before delivering a rapid-fire series of lashes ranging up and down the length of her wildly kicking and twisting body. Her screams and cries filled the room as he doubled down again and again.

Barb, by then seeming to have come around to some level of consciousness and awareness, managed to sit up and stammer, “wha … what … th … the fuck?”

“You!” shouted Jase turning away from Grace and seizing Barb’s chin in his hand, “You crazy bitch! You and your stupid quest to find your old friend … not to mention your dalliance, right in front of my eyes, with that Jacques character up at the party above … made a fool of me! A damned fool! Well, I’ve had enough … more than enough! I’m going to make you wish you’d never met me!”

And with that, he reached up for a second set of cuffs dangling overhead from the ceiling track … the same track to which Grace’s cuffs were hung … and pulled them over to where he stood. Grabbing Barb by her wrists he yanked her to her feet, raised her arms, first one then the other, snapped the cuffs closed around each wrist, adjusted the height, and then slid the mounting along the overhead track until he had positioned her face to face, up tight against Grace.

Stepping back, he returned to the rack near the wall. This time to grab a leather belt, which he then used to cinch the two women together at the waist.

Grace stared at Barb, their faces only inches apart.

“Have you gone mad?” gasped Barb, as he pulled on the belt cinch again, pressing them so tightly together as to force their breasts to flatten and bulge outward.

And as he did so, with his head and face tucked in between their up-stretched arms, and partially masked from view, he hissed in their ears, “play along … both of you!”

After which he backed off and continued to flay away at them as they helplessly writhed and squirmed against one another, flesh on flesh, angry red welt marks appearing here and there and everywhere, even some specks of blood. Both were yelling and cursing … two women who both feared and despised one another, doing their best to put on the show that Jase and the impending danger demanded of them.

Finally, in an effort to be as convincing as possible to anyone watching or listening, Jase stopped, stepped back to wipe his brow, rested his hands on his hips, surveyed his handiwork, and called out loudly, “Barkeep! I’m finished with these two sluts and am ready to leave. Please come and let me out.”

While he awaited a response, almost as an afterthought … perhaps it was a suppressed urge … he unleashed one last whiplash, this time in an underhanded, upwardly sharp strike aimed directly between their legs, the impact of which caused them to buck and scream in unison.

Unfortunately, it was at that moment, just as they were both smarting from that unexpectedly nasty lash ripping across their most private female parts, that Grace lost her cool and allowed her pent up feelings of animosity toward Barb to get the better of her professionalism … hissing, a little too loudly, in the American’s ear, “You bloody little whore, fucking husband-stealer. I absolutely hate you for taking my Jase!”

Adjacent observation room to Private Dungeon Room III, The Leopard V Club.

“There, Balazs, did you catch what she said?”

“No, Grzegorz. What who said?”

“Play it back!” he commanded, pointing at the recording console.

“Okay.”

“There! Stop! … Back up … play it again and add more volume … listen closely … hear what she said!”

“Yes, I hear it this time. You’re right.”

“Yes! We’ve got them now. It’s clear they all know one another! It’s all an act. They’re all spies!”

“Alright … now we know and we are in control. What do we do about him wanting out?”

“Tell the barkeep to let him go, but put two men on him. I want him tailed.”

“And the two women?”

“We torture them … whatever it takes … until they tell all … then we execute them both!”

To Be Continued …

Grace stared at Barb, their faces only inches apart.
Hmmm, the spy who loved me bitch who cucked me
“Have you gone mad?” gasped Barb, as he pulled on the belt cinch again, pressing them so tightly together as to force their breasts to flatten and bulge outward.
Time to pay part of your dues, bitch!
And as he did so, with his head and face tucked in between their up-stretched arms, and partially masked from view, he hissed in their ears, “play along … both of you!”
Spoilsport Jase, why tell that slut a thing? Just punish her because you’ve always wanted to. Both of them!
After which he backed off and continued to flay away at them as they helplessly writhed and squirmed against one another, flesh on flesh, angry red welt marks appearing here and there and everywhere, even some specks of blood.
See, it’s called “breaking the ice” time to bury the hatchet, girls, preferably in Barta’s skull!
Both were yelling and cursing … two women who both feared and despised one another,
And Jase is providing this golden opportunity to reconcile your differences under the sweet encouragement of the lash!

————————————

One of the great whipping scenes of the whole series! Always love your whipping scenes @Barbaria1

Captive in The Dark (6)

Private Dungeon Room III, The Leopard V Club.

“Now, it’s time to get some real answers out of these two lying kurvák,” snarled Barta in his heavily accented English.

Before him, laying side by side, stretched out spread-eagled on their backs, ankles and wrists strapped to cleats bolted to the edges of a heavy shiny metal table, were Grace and Barb. Harsh overhead lighting, along with tears in their eyes, all but blinded them, rendering Barta, as he hovered over them, to an indistinct but larger than life, threatening apparition.

A pair of Barta’s brutish underlings had taken them down, minutes earlier, from where they had suffered, strung up, strapped together face-to-face and whipped, in what turned out to be a vain attempt by Jase to present them as a couple of women caught up in a case of mistaken identity. From there they had been dragged, literally by their hair, across the chamber to the waiting table, feet scrabbling vainly for a footing, lifted high, thrown down with stunning force upon the table top, and secured in place.

“Alright now,” declared Barta, leaning so close over them that they could feel his breath waft across their faces. “It’s time you both start talking. I want answers! Who are you? I know you’re spies, but I want your true identities, and you will tell me who you work for … MI6? … CIA? … one of my business competitors? Who? And why are you here? What interest do your handlers or employers have in me … a hard-working, honest Hungarian businessman? Are you assassins? Were you sent here to kill me? Answers now, or we get rough!”

“You already know who I am,” Grace spat at him, raising her head to add emphasis. “I’m Cassie Brown. I work night spots like the Leopard V as a stripper. Nothing more, nothing less. That’s the simple truth!”

“And I’m Sissy Johnson,” joined in Barb. “This is all a horrible mistake. I came to Budapest as a tourist, met a handsome Brit who said I’d enjoy the fetish party scene here, encouraged me to allow him to take me to the Leopard V. I saw Cassie’s name on the list of club strippers, and thought I knew her from school days and so I asked to meet her. And look what happened! Some French guy slipped me a Mickey, stripped me naked and raped me, and then invited others to do the same. After which I got dragged down to this hellhole to meet Cassie, and ended up strung up with this woman, whom I’ve never seen before, and brutally whipped by my date who by then was pissed off over how much money bringing me to the Leopard V had ended up costing him. I’m just an innocent American tourist who got in over her head, and I demand now that I be allowed a phone call to the U.S. embassy.”

Barb gasped for breath as a grin consumed Barta’s ugly features and he began a slow hand clap.

“Bravo, quite the little story teller aren’t you, Ms Johnson. How then do you explain Ms Cassie Brown saying this to you while your ‘nasty boyfriend’ was whipping your ass?”

He nodded to Balazs, standing at his elbow, who held up his phone to play a digitally enhanced recording of Grace saying to Barb, “You bloody little whore fucking husband-stealer. I absolutely hate you for taking my Jase!”

Barb stared at him wide-eyed. Grace closed her eyes and groaned dejectedly.

“I’ve ample evidence that Cassie here doesn’t give up anything, even under severe torture. A well-disciplined agent she is,” stated Barta evenly, breaking the silence. “But, I’ll wager, Mister Balazs, that our sweet, innocent Ms Johnson will break quickly enough under a little brutal torment. Assuming she might be CIA, she probably is not nearly as disciplined. I imagine the Americans would be far less inclined than the Brits to put their recruits through realistic training with respect to any kind of real torture, especially a pretty young female recruit like our Sissy here. So, let’s find out. Bring the cart with the electric shock equipment over here, please.”

“Fuck!” moaned Barb, tugging desperately at her wrist binds as the wheels of the cart rattled noisily across the uneven floor.

“Go to hell!” added Grace.

“Balazs, hand me the picana, please … Thank you. … now tell me, do either of you two girls know what a picana is?”

No response.

“Well I’ll tell you. It’s a fiendish little device perfected in South America. This slender wand I hold in my hand delivers a high voltage but low current electric shock. It’s lightweight and easily moved about to deliver shocks at will, to any number of sensitive places on your naked bodies; ears, mouths, armpits, breasts, and …” Barta’s teeth now showed through his smirk, “… and your cunts. Moreover, Balazs here, holds in his hand a rheostat, which he can use to raise or decrease the current. In other words, we can calibrate the shocking in such a way that will enable us to torture you indefinitely … indeed, if we wish, we can make it seem endless!”

“Pig!” spat Barb.

“Alright then, shall we begin. Balazs, kindly have our people douse them with water.”

Two buckets of icy water were promptly thrown over the two women.

“Now, … look at you … all wet and shivering … perfect … let’s see, where to begin … ahhh … perhaps the underside of one of our dear Cassie’s lovely breasts.”

“My God!” screamed Grace, “Fuucckkkkk!” Bucking and twisting uncontrollably Grace writhed and squirmed until the wand was withdrawn.

“Now to Sissy, let’s say we try shocking her down low.”

Placing the tip of the wand between the lips of Barb’s vulva, he pulled and held the trigger, causing her to squirm uncomfortably at first, but then to buck and howl as he eased the tip inside her.

Switching back to Grace, he pressed the tip into her navel, and held it there for a fairly lengthy period of time while she thrashed about uncontrollably.

“Ahhh, Sissy, back to you now. Hmmmm …what lovely nipples you have!” he chortled, clearly enjoying the look of terror in Barb’s eyes. “See how erect they stand, excited and eager for the sweet kiss of the picana. We shouldn’t disappoint them, don’t you agree?

Barb shook her head vehemently from side to side Then her whole body stiffened as he slowly moved the wand back and forth in the air above one breast then the other, before suddenly pressing its tip against the base of her left nipple and pulling the trigger.

The electro torture continued for a lengthy time, its applications switching back and forth from one helpless victim to the other, and moving from one body part to another, while Balazs steadily adjusted the rheostat to deliver ever higher levels of electric current … until both Barb and Grace were eventually rendered unconscious.

“More cold water, Barta called.

Two buckets full were delivered and emptied.

Barb stirred first.

Barta was ready and waiting.

“Well, my sweet little American játszótárs, perhaps now you’d like to reconsider your unwise refusal to answer my questions?”

He waited patiently for Barb to respond, reaching out at one point to almost affectionately wipe the drool that had accumulated on her chin and one cheek.

He also noted that Grace had come around as well, but had turned her head away, signalling that she wanted no part in what Barb might decide to give up to avoid another painful round of shocking,

She’s in denial now … Barta thought to himself as he saw Grace’s turn away … divorcing herself from the American woman and whatever might happen next. Their observed animosity toward one another was obviously related to the man he’d set free.

“Fuck you!” came Barb’s belated, but defiant reply.

“Suit yourself.”

“More juice,” he growled at Balazs.

But his subordinate’s attention was on his phone, which was displaying a newly arrived text message.

“May not be necessary, Grzegorz. I’ve just received a reply from that overpaid mole we keep at CIA headquarters in America. He’s looked into the description and pic of our Sissy Johnson that I sent him before we began their torture session. He says the photo was actually all he needed to make a quick ID. Seems our ‘Sissy’ here is a CIA agent. Her real name is Barbara Moore, and she’s currently listed at Langley as being on personal leave and away from the agency. Whereabouts unknown.”

“Shit! You fucking Americans …” groaned Grace.

“Soooo … game’s up ladies. What we have here quite clearly, Balazs, are two spies. And we can no doubt be assured that Sissy’s … no, I mean Barbara’s … boyfriend is no boyfriend at all, but yet another spy.”

“So, what do we do with them now?”

“We execute them, of course, but we want their demise to be as excruciating for them as possible. Therefore, we’ll hang them both, and we’ll do it in a way in which they will slowly strangle themselves to death while we watch. Have our people prepare nooses for them that can be attached to that overhead ceiling bracket over there.”

“Right.”

“Wait!” cried Barb suddenly. “Listen to me! What if I reveal things to you that you don’t know? Don’t you want to hear what I have to say?”

“Barb! … Don’t!” exclaimed Grace.

“Ahhh, so you want to buy yourself some time, do you?” chortled Barta. “Desperation appears to have set in. Sure, Agent Moore, why not? First, though, as a precaution, we’ll proceed with noosing you both. As long as you keep talking, you go on living.”

Barta’s minions set immediately to work. Barb and Grace were released from their bonds, removed from the table onto which they had been bound, and forced to stand side by side on the floor a short distance away. A pair of hastily fashioned rope nooses, rigged overhead, were pulled down over their heads and tightened around their necks. Their wrists bound behind their backs.

06 - Prepare nooses for them .jpg

“Alright, start talking.”

“No, first I want some assurances. I can show you, Barta, what Langley has on you in its files. You’ll be quite interested to know how much they know about your operation, not to mention the identity of someone in your arms dealing organization who has been supplying Langley with detailed info on you and every one of your operations. The identity of that individual may surprise you. I have the necessary access codes in my head … I never forget anything I see … and I can walk your man, Balazs, here through them on his phone. But this will take time. There’s a lot of information stored there. And it’s filed in not just one, but in many places. And since it must still be the middle of the night over there, we’ll need to wait until later today to begin. That’s when someone like me, with relatively low-level clearance, can more easily gain access unnoticed. Security is always tighter at night.”

“Alright, I’m interested. You’ve bought yourselves some time to live before I hang you both. But here’s the deal, you survive … for now …but while we wait you two will entertain me and my men by making love to one another while we watch.”

“I’m not putting on a show of having girl sex with the bitch who stole my husband away from me, and is willing to sell us out just to buy a few more hours before being executed,” declared Grace defiantly. “I choose to die first. Just hang me now!”

“No, Grace, we must. We both love Jase and we’re all in this together now! We need to stay alive by whatever means available to us. Follow my lead. Please!”

“Good advice, Grace!” interjected Barta. “And now we know your real name too. Not Cassie, but Grace! And the boyfriend’s name is Jase … short for Jason!”

“Fuck, Barb! What are you doing? Have you gone mad?”

“We’ll need our hands untied,” declared Barb, ignoring Grace.

“Of course, you can have your hands, but for security’s sake you’ll remain noosed.”

“You mean, we’re to do it standing?”

“Why not?”

So, we bring PART III of ‘There But For The Grace of God’ to a conclusion. Will Jase be taken down or will he be able to help the girls escape this terrible predicament? Join us on this coming Saturday for the beginning of the climax, in PART IV – Dark Deliverance …

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom