Go to CruxDreams.com
Here's the first in a series, featuring a lovely member of our group...@GabriellaSivilla
Queen Sivilla's clothing is violently torn off by two rough guards. They look lustily at her. I know. I was one of them. When we stripped her, her breasts just bounced out. We could see her sweaty loincloth. That too would need to come off.
Crux forum members, feel free to add your thoughts....What would you want to do to this Queen?

What to say? I am deeply flattered. I am honored to be the character of scorpio's wonderful drawings. Thanks thanks thanks.

I can almost feel on my skin the hands of the guards violently stripping me, preparing me for my impeding ordeal. I can hear their lewd comments.

And of course, I would be honored to arouse dirty thoughts in the members of the Crux forum who follow this thread. Please, share them, so that you will follow me and drive me on during my gruesome ordeal toward the cross.

Sweet sweet kisses
Yours Gabriella

Last edited:
I'm posting this pic again to try and get some creative juices out of our admiring crowd, both guys and gals.
Here is Gabriella Sivilla, accused of being the Queen of Whores and sentenced to be slowly tortured before being hung up on the cross. Her clothes are ripped apart violently prior to her ordeal. If you were one of the soldiers what would you do to this whore?
Let me start...I would want to push her to the ground, rip off her loincloth and take her from behind violently. While doing so I would whisper in her ears about the tortures that await her, this Regina Puttanarum.
What would YOU do? Come on, the Queen is VERY excited to hear what tortures you would subject her to... :)
@GabriellaSivilla

Attachments

• sivillastripped_scorpio.jpg
    sivillastripped_scorpio.jpg
    203.9 KB · Views: 853
Strip her to het loin cloth to let everyone see the handy work the soldiers have done with the scourging. Rip iff her loin cloth and start whipping her infront of the crowd. Tying her hands to the stipes. Then rope her ankles and have them spread apart. And proceed to whip her womanhood to a bloody red. Then place a cornu on the cross for her to ride in her anus. Nail her hands to the patabelum ( spell check) . Raise her over the cornu. Then drop her on it to fill her anus with pain.
Nailing her feet as to spead her vagina open to see the cornu in her anus move in and out during her struggle to the end. A Queens throne indeed!

Strip her to het loin cloth to let everyone see the handy work the soldiers have done with the scourging. Rip iff her loin cloth and start whipping her infront of the crowd. Tying her hands to the stipes. Then rope her ankles and have them spread apart. And proceed to whip her womanhood to a bloody red. Then place a cornu on the cross for her to ride in her anus. Nail her hands to the patabelum ( spell check) . Raise her over the cornu. Then drop her on it to fill her anus with pain.
Nailing her feet as to spead her vagina open to see the cornu in her anus move in and out during her struggle to the end. A Queens throne indeed!
Thank you for the contribution, bigpenis. I'm pretty sure you got Queen Sivilla all wet and horny ….

"Gabriella Sivilla, you have been caught whoring countless times. Despite numerous warnings from the authorities you have continued to fornicate without any respect for our laws. Your relentless thirst for sex has led you here, to the ultimate punishment. You will be stripped naked in front of the people, who may jeer and mock you to your heart's desire. You will then be led to the soldiers' quarters for a "private" audience with the entire legion. The soldiers have been told they have free rein on your body. They can ravish you however and wherever they like. As long as they do not batter you too much, Regina Puttanorum?". They slap Sivilla's face. "How do you answer to this accusation, you whore?" @GabriellaSivilla

I'm posting this pic again to try and get some creative juices out of our admiring crowd, both guys and gals.
Here is Gabriella Sivilla, accused of being the Queen of Whores and sentenced to be slowly tortured before being hung up on the cross. Her clothes are ripped apart violently prior to her ordeal. If you were one of the soldiers what would you do to this whore?
Let me start...I would want to push her to the ground, rip off her loincloth and take her from behind violently. While doing so I would whisper in her ears about the tortures that await her, this Regina Puttanarum.
What would YOU do? Come on, the Queen is VERY excited to hear what tortures you would subject her to... :)
@GabriellaSivilla
Wow ... great art!

wow, very explicit, and very cruel! I am starting to cross my legs... ;)

Mmmmmm .... me too ... gahhh ... :rolleyes:

"Gabriella Sivilla, you have been caught whoring countless times. Despite numerous warnings from the authorities you have continued to fornicate without any respect for our laws. Your relentless thirst for sex has led you here, to the ultimate punishment. You will be stripped naked in front of the people, who may jeer and mock you to your heart's desire. You will then be led to the soldiers' quarters for a "private" audience with the entire legion. The soldiers have been told they have free rein on your body. They can ravish you however and wherever they like. As long as they do not batter you too much, Regina Puttanorum?". They slap Sivilla's face. "How do you answer to this accusation, you whore?" @GabriellaSivilla

Gabriella raises her head: "How you dare?" she shouts. "I am a Queen, a real Queen! You Romans have invaded my reign and now you want to frame me to break the spirit of my people!" She looks around, fire in her eyes: "It is all false, and you Romans are pigs!" She spits on the ground.

Gabriella raises her head: "How you dare?" she shouts. "I am a Queen, a real Queen! You Romans have invaded my reign and now you want to frame me to break the spirit of my people!" She looks around, fire in her eyes: "It is all false, and you Romans are pigs!" She spits on the ground.

Now that’s ATTITUDE! :p

A soldier by the name of Scorpianus moves up to Gabriella and slaps her hard on the face, spinning her around violently. "You slut", he exclaims "This is how you respect your masters? We have seen how many men you bedded. Your sexual urges are monstrous. You are an animal and we will treat you as such"
He orders two soldiers to grab you by each of your arms and stretch you. Scorpianus punches you in your stomach. As you gasp for breath, he orders you to be stripped COMPLETELY naked. You need to be humiliated in front of the ENTIRE cohort :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom